[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>show up to aa group meeting on ecstasy >sober up >realize

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (100KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 960x960px
>show up to aa group meeting on ecstasy
>sober up
>realize how obvious it was that I was high
>have to go to this place and see the same people for another year still
Kill me
>>
3 years sober in AA
nobody cares
people show up drunk all of the time
if anything they're happy you're there because they know you're in the right place or at least trying/the judge wants you to be there

tl;dr yeah nobody cares faggot lol
>>
>>25937605
>have to go to this place and see the same people for another year still
What happened anon
>>
post medallions
>>
>>25937640
DUI's
>>
>>25937671
feels good to be europoor

can't worry about DUI's if you ride public transport

still have to see a court mandated therapist though
>>
>>25937671
How many, im just going through my second right now, sucks so bad
>>
>>25937605
>Kill me
Kill yourself, you degenerate piece of shit druggy
>>
>>25937605
They see this shit all the time, and even if they didn't there's few places you're going to get more genuine understanding. Good luck with your recovery, mate. It is worth the journey by far.
>>
>>25938315

You are so wrong, I'm a bus driver, Po Po didn't want me to drive the transit Bus High and I got a DUI myself.
>>
>>25937628
Showing up drunk to an aa meeting is sobironic its funny
>>
>>25937605
so what you were not drunk
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.