[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey brobots, help a beta nerd out. Okay recently I've moved

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 04cEDEc.jpg (31KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
04cEDEc.jpg
31KB, 370x370px
Hey brobots, help a beta nerd out. Okay recently I've moved to a new location and I've made """"""""""friends"""""""""" with a girl who is basically /pol/ IRL. Anyway she's super abusive, disliking all my other friends and whenever we hang out she makes me pay for shit and I always do. She also continuously calls me ugly. Basically she's a downright bitch.

Now you might say "but anon don't hang out with her" but really she's the only close friend I've got since I've moved here and the only one I feel comfortable hanging out with 1 on 1. What do? Am I being autistic as fuck and beta as possible?
>>
She's not your friend you cuck, she use you to assert power over a human being, and you tolerate that because you're a dependant little bitch that rather be with someone, be that person shitty as possible, that be alone.
>>
File: 1449672384200.png (103KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
1449672384200.png
103KB, 217x320px
>>25936485
I know I know robot. but for some reason I'm a prissy little bitch that likes to be ""dominated"" by women, even if it's in the most beta way possible. What do?
>>
>>25936506
The thing is, this isn't one of your chinese cartoon.
If she was some dom women that secretely liked you and was sometimes kind and sweet when alone, why not ? Some men likes dominant women.

But this is the real world, women like that are pratically inexistant, you're just your toy, she can drop you whenever she want.

I'd advice you to talk to her about it in a front way, what she expect of you and your "friendship"
>>
>>25936553
But then again, it's a woman, they do not told what they really think and she could easily manipulate you.

The best move would be to ditch her, and seeking real friends instead.
>>
>>25936553
She's actually straight up told me what you just said but sometimes..........sometimes there are glimmers of hope. One time we had lunch and she called me "a great friend" because I listened to her problems and shit and she's the one that always initiates a "do you want to hang out this week"? I feel like I'm her only friend and I'm a sucker to that so I feel like it's my duty to not leave someone friendless even if it's a shitty human being
>>
>>25936587
is she hot what does she look like
>>
>>25936587
If that so, you should be open with her and talk about your friendship.

Beware to not stay too attached however. If you're her only friend, she can easily leave you when she find a real social circle.

Hell, maybe she's a real tsundere and is afraid/don't know how to act with a friend.

I wish you hope anon, but have a bit a self-esteem and don't let yourself be put down, even if it's a fetish.
>>
File: alg-wen-jpg.jpg (71KB, 970x728px) Image search: [Google]
alg-wen-jpg.jpg
71KB, 970x728px
>>25936615
imo yes. Kinda like this except fatter, shorter and asian. Then again I have really low expectations
>>
File: 1452906029955.jpg (81KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
1452906029955.jpg
81KB, 924x571px
>>25936632
That's actually true. It's sorta BLATANTLY obvious she doesn't know how to act around an actual friend despite going to a normal school and such. I highly doubt she'll find a clique soon but still vigilante anon.
>I fucking spent over $100 with her today. self esteem work in progress.
>tfw we're not even friends with benefits
>>
>>25936688
>tfw we're not even friends with benefits

Feels bad man, it would have explained the sub fetish.

Now get out of this board, and work on you, and this friendship.
I trust you anon, you will succeed.
>>
>>25936758
thanks anonbro, you give me hope :)
>>
>>25936470

Why are niggers so fucking racist?
>>
>>25936848
dunno, found this photo on reddit or I think /b/ and someone said someone should cosplay as a nigger starving or something.

Apparently being racist towards asians is fine
>>
File: smugface.png (955KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
smugface.png
955KB, 1280x716px
>>25936854
>Apparently being racist towards asians is fine
you can handle it because you're all so much smarter than the rest of the world.
>>
>>25936854
lmao the lil nigs clearly don't know any better. It's mean spirited but you gotta be crazy if you think they're being malicious
>>
>>25936906
I wouldn't say that applys to me I can get shit done when I need to. Steretypes exist for a reason after all
>>25936914
Ehh just harmless fun
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.