[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to keep the bathroom door closed when not in use?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: poo in loo.jpg (3KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
poo in loo.jpg
3KB, 282x179px
Is it normal to keep the bathroom door closed when not in use?

I have a new roommate from India that moved in a couple of days ago and he keeps closing the bathroom door which confused me a bit at first because I thought someone was in there.
>>
>expecting someone from inda to know how to use a bathroom
>>
>>25934232
He's afraid that the toilet witch will get him in his sleep.
>>
>>25934232
That's normal. Why would you want the bathroom door open?
Just not for Indians, ya know
>>
>>25934232
what kind of person leaves the bathroom door open all the time?
>>
What kind of person touches the bathroom knobs all the time?
>>
>>25934375
>>25935165
So you guys knock before entering the bathroom? How do you avoid seeing someone in naked, pooping, etc?
>>
>>25935247
there is a lock on the door on which you can see if its open or closed from the outside.
>>
I personally close the bathroom door upon exiting only if I've done something in there which could potentially irritate others nearby.

That is, you close the bathroom door upon exiting only if you're fairly confident that you fucked up and your actions might cause the house to stink up so you trap it in there while the ceiling fan is on.

Otherwise you're just a fucking weirdo.
>>
>>25935274
But whenever I try to ope a door I do it like a man and the person inside usually hears that someone tried to enter. And they are pooping there and they feel awkward.
>>
>>25935247
Do you live in some backwards country where bathrooms don't have locks or some shit?
>>
>>25934232
Yes, it is normal to close the bathroom door when not in use.
>>
You're supposed to keep toilet doors closed. Why would you want airborne bacteria to travel around the house? Keep your door closed, buy locks for your door and buy an extractor fan to get rid of nasty smells.

It looks like the Poo-In-Loo is more civilized than you, OP
>>
>>25934232

my bathroom has no vent fan and I keep the window closed in winter (century-old house) So I close the door after shitting so my adjacent kitchen doesn't smell like shit
>>
File: 1452921459675.jpg (109KB, 1230x690px) Image search: [Google]
1452921459675.jpg
109KB, 1230x690px
Stops the smell getting out, duh
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.