[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather have a gf >that loves you for a person you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Hayley-Atwell-10.jpg (224KB, 1000x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Hayley-Atwell-10.jpg
224KB, 1000x1202px
Would you rather have a gf
>that loves you for a person you are but you can't satisfy her sexually. She loves you enough to be content and never cheat
>that has no romantic feelings for you but stays with you because you're like sex god to her. She's also content to spend the rest of her life with you (or until your dick stops working)
>>
>>25933065
>Would you rather have a gf
yes
>>
>>25933065
The first one, by far. I've experienced sex and it's not call it's cracked up to be. I just want someone to share my feelings with.
>>
The first one is clearly the better option. She can satisfy herself sexually with toys and other shit.
>>
>>25933065

The first option, for damn sure. Eventually we all get old and disgusting and then the love that goes beyond sexual attraction is all that's left
>>
>>25933065
Why would ANYONE take option 2? That's way too easy, OP.
>>
>>25933081
>>25933103
>>25933106
>>25933114
Literally cucks
>>
>>25933143

The scenario said she would never cheat.

You're literally retarded
>>
>>25933143
r9k has fried your brain
>>
>>25933205
>its fine if I fail as a man, as long as she loves me, r-right?
Classic cuck behavior
>>
File: gagttbtitlecard[1].jpg (157KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
gagttbtitlecard[1].jpg
157KB, 500x382px
>>25933065
First option imply's she's desperate for love, has low self esteem, loves you for reasons that could apply to anyone

Second option imply's the girl actually likes and respects something about you that you have worked to obtain, she sees you as someone who's objectively more valuable than others

This is why you're beta
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.