[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hikikomori here. I have taken a shower the first time in 2 months

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: images (36).jpg (14KB, 426x267px) Image search: [Google]
images (36).jpg
14KB, 426x267px
Hikikomori here.
I have taken a shower the first time in 2 months
I don't know what to feel
This is weird
>>
File: me.png (846KB, 1121x623px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
846KB, 1121x623px
>>25931320
What do you do all day?

original patty senpai
>>
You should probably end your life desu senpai
>>
>>25931426
Sleep, eat and drink junk food, play videogames, bronswe 4chan, fap, shit, occasionally I go out to buy supplies like candy, soda, toilet paper, pay bills.

This is all there's to my life.
>>
>>25931515
watch anime? source of income?
>>
>>25931320
This used to be me, i have now made a habit of showering every morning.
I remember how weird it felt to not have greasy as fuck skin and hair after the shower and how bad my room smelled in contrast to the nice flowery scent of my shampoo. Did you experience a similar thing?
>>
File: nrr.jpg (173KB, 825x666px) Image search: [Google]
nrr.jpg
173KB, 825x666px
>>25931515
What a wonderful life to bad for me that is about to end
>>
Showers are so relaxing, why do NEETs have problems with taking them?
>>
File: funyah.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
funyah.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>25931549
Not at all. I have watched 3 maybe 4. Sometimes I watch a single episode of an anime just because I found a webm or gif of it somewhere and I found it cool. I do like smug reaction faces though. Sena is a best girl.

I live of inheritance money. My parents are dead.
>>
I just stopped using shampoo. Apparently scrubbing is just as good without the added benefit of acne you get from shampoo.
>>
>>25931630
OP here. Like with most of things, I think its not worrh getting up to do it. Its just too much laziness. I have depression so I also feel bad for being clean. I like feeling heavy. Taking a shower can even temporarily make me want to do something about life like getting a job. Ugh. I'm afraid I someday will take a shower and abandon my lifestyle. I love this. Also due to the lenght of my comment you can thereby conclude I have meme tier autism.
>>
>>25931655
I haven't used shampoo in years. Absolutely no change to my hair whatsoever.

I think shampoo was originally designed to get tangles out of long hair.
>>
>>25931742
What vidya you play?

Tried getting /fit/? It's fun once you get started.

>>25931754
I think its initial purpose was to kill lice or whatever.
>>
File: 1451795388637.png (136KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1451795388637.png
136KB, 250x250px
>>25932267
I have over 200 games and that's just my steam alone. Mostly FPS and strategy games.but I tried others as well. I tried getting fit but I accepted the fact I wouldn't make it. I started doing that only because of a girl who I barely talked to. She moved to Canada and I'm not seeing her again. As soon I realized I have no reason to be fit I quit. I would exercise 2 hours 30 minutes religiously. On the first month I lost like 30 lb. After she disappeared I started getting into 2D Aand was slowly fucking up my diet and exercise, started to skip the gym, diet, etc. I still look normal and im6'3 but the way things are going I might as well end up obese once again. I can't even go the gym anymore because I'd have to look at mallthose people in the face. "That's the loser who quit". I can't even leave my room. I don't want to get out of this hole I carved myself. Its comfortably good and I like it. Who needs life when you can be a hikikomori
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.