[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /HugeFatassLiar/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (267KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267KB, 620x412px
Who /HugeFatassLiar/ here?
>>
>tfw lie for years about family members you don't have and diseases you don't have
>>
>>25927409
What annoys me is that no one who is worth anything will say something because >muh female comedian. But it's female comedians who didn't make it as big as her that she's robbing!
>>
>>25927433
same
embellish almost everything
almost every conversation I have I lie compulsively at some point
>>
>>25927409
natseblog.WordPress.com
>>
>>25927409

why are you a liar? what do you lie about?

>>25927457

why the fuck do you destroy every relationship you could possibly have by treating people like they're stupid and unworthy of knowing the truth?
>>
>>25927457
>embellish almost everything
>almost every conversation I have I lie compulsively at some point
yup, don't even know why i do it, only negative consequences
>>
what lie did she tell?
>>
>>25927409
Whatd she do?

Og
>>
File: 1453402765246.jpg (54KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1453402765246.jpg
54KB, 500x667px
>tfw my entire life is a lie
>I lied to my parents for years just so they wouldn't hate me and I'd have a roof over my head
>I lied about school
>I lied about getting fired from my job
>I lied to get the job even
>I lied to make a girl like me even if it was only for a little bit
>I lied about having friends and left home just to sleep in the car or in other places just so my parents thought I had a social life
>I lie to myself everyday to try and make things seem alright
>>
>>25927575
I don't agree that lying to people means they're stupid or unworthy of the truth. It started as a defence mechanism now it's just a way of conducting myself. It's got me quite far, I have many close friends, meaningful friendships and relationships. I'd be lying if I said that I'd never been caught or found out, or that I hadn't alienated myself by lying, but by and large it's been of benefit to me. Nobody is 100% honest, and the truth is usually not black and white. I don't consider myself to be a bad person just because I lie.
>>
>>25927619
Most of her jokes are demonstratably stolen but she continues to deny it.

Also she's a rude hypocrite: >>25927466
>>
>>25927610
there can be things to gain if u lie good
>>
I often lie about being a NEET in wagekek threads because it makes me chortle
>>
>>25927681
only in the short term, anon.
>>
>tell people I grew up in San Diego when I grew up in the Imperial Valley (about an hour away)
>tell people I went to University of Washington when I went to ITT Tech in Washington
>make fun of depressed people when I want to die everyday

I don't think I'm doing that bad.
>>
>>25927648

Lying doesn't mean they're stupid, but it does mean you think they are. When you respect a person's intelligence you don't try to fool them into believing fallacies.
>>
>>25927409
lie to the police
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.