[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any delivery boys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 5638dec247454.jpg (44KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
5638dec247454.jpg
44KB, 500x334px
so i hate my current job, i work in some wal mart deli and get paid minimum wage to do the most bullshit.
I need something part time with better pay since im also in college, there are alot of delivery job openings on craigslist and i was wondering if its a good idea.

mainly whats the pay like and is it a good job for a college student?
also have you ever been robbed doing this?
>>
yhbhbhbhbhbh
>>
>>25927153
I love my delivery job. I work for Jimmy Johns and the other night I made $96 in tips over 7 hours on top of my $8.25 hourly wage, so with including tips I was averaging $22/hr. Not bad. No I've never been robbed but I also live in the second safest town in my state
>>
>>25927153
>whats the pay like
Depends on where you live. I lived in a mostly white middle class area and made $10-20 an hour, depending on the night
>is it a good job for a college student
Yeah, it's pretty great
>have you ever been robbed
No, but you know your area better than I could

The biggest thing to keep in mind is you'll be driving your own vehicle, and the kind of driving you'll do will be extremely hard on your car. Make sure you either have a very reliable car and stay on top of maintenance, or be prepared to shell out for repairs.
>>
>>25927840
>Make sure you either have a very reliable car and stay on top of maintenance, or be prepared to shell out for repairs.
yeah im tempted to give it a shot but my car is always in and out of the shop which sucks ass
>>
>>25927153

I make $17 an hour plus time and half OT to dig trenches and glue PVC conduit together OP. Come play in the dirt with me anon.
>>
I'm the delivery guy for a small chinese family restaurant

it's just a couple and their 17 year old qt daughter, they're all cool and it's some easy money
I get paid to watch tv most of my shift
>>
>>25927153
Pizza Delivery is a cool job, and it does pay better than minimum wage, but only because of tips.

At any rate, ANYTHING is better than Walmart! Seriously, many employers will decline to hire people who have worked at Walmart before, so getting something else on your resume is a must!
>>
>>25928345
oh i know, i fucking hate this place and i dont see it getting any better
>>
File: 1451587183943.jpg (187KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451587183943.jpg
187KB, 1280x800px
>>25928345
>many employers will decline to hire people who have worked at Walmart before
Is this true? i genuinely feel bad for wagecucks now
>>
>>25927840
>>25928079
I never had a car but I have a license. I'm neet and delivering food sounds fun, do you think its cost effective to buy a cheap car and drive it into the ground?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.