[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has 4chan gone too far? Did she really deserve to be fired?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 36

File: ram1.jpg (32KB, 530x864px) Image search: [Google]
ram1.jpg
32KB, 530x864px
Has 4chan gone too far? Did she really deserve to be fired?
>>
>>25925667

She isn't fired, she's on leave. They will wait for this to blow over and then reinstate her. Nothing to see.
>>
nah uber drivers are bitch ass fuccbois who deserve to get shit on

nothing worse then a faggot ass cuck uber driver

she is doing the lords work
>>
>>25925667
Who is that? Im glad her smelly ass got fired though lol
>>
>>25925687
Hi Pajit. Sorry your cabbie fares have decreased.
>>
>>25925667

actually that was more reddit

I can tell because the comments reviewing her clinic are often unfunny and stupid.

Same thing happened for a doctor a few years back.
>>
>>25925667
She deserves months and months of court dates, like every other petty criminal in America, but she's a woman and her tears flowed in front of people.
>>
>>25925667

Wagecuck here.

What's this about? I spent all way picking cotton and I haven't checked the chan today.
>>
File: 1453384263667.png (552KB, 1016x635px) Image search: [Google]
1453384263667.png
552KB, 1016x635px
She'll probably just fuck her boss be fine.
>>
No she didn't deserve to be fired. Pathetic
>>
>"Jackson has launched an internal investigation. The outcome of the investigation will determine if any disciplinary action will be taken, up to and including termination."
>"up to and including termination

pls

I know she's a roastie whore that basically just has to cry to get let off the hook 99% of the time but hopefully life shits on her just this once.
>>
>>25925667
Only if she doesn't know how to poo in the loo
>>
>>25925740

>"D-Did you see Anjali? I defended you on the Internet! Please let me have sex with you Anjali!!!! Please!!!!!"

Fucking virgins shouldn't be allowed to post.
>>
What's the story? I was sleeping all day.
>>
>>25925667
Faggot should've pressed charges, got his money, THEN leaked the video.

Probably same result AND homie would have some extra money in his pocket
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
Stop! cried the Archdeacon

This is an unholy demon, I am sending her back to hell where she belongs

>See there the innocent blood you have spilt on the steps of r9k...

I am guiltless she attacked an uber driver, I retaliated for him

>now you will this woman's life to your guilt on the steps of r9k...

My conscience is clear!

>You can lie to yourself and these other minions
>You can claim that you haven't a qualm
>But you never can run nor hide what you've done from the Eyes!
>The very Eyes of Arcanine...

And for one time in Anon's life of powerless control. Anon felt a twinge of fear for his immortal soul...

What must I do?
>Show compassion towards others, even if you believe they undeserving

What? I am to be kind to these wretched..very well.

Even this foul creature may yet one day prove to be, a fap, for me...
>>
>>25925770
https://youtube.com/watch?v=VLMR5yAEcf8

In the end the uber driver didn't press charges.
>>
What did she do?

Sounds like you salty virgin fags are looking for a witch to burn.
>>
>>25925801
>this post

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>25925730
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvq07KBfhnQ

This is the videos that OP is talking about
>>
>>25925770
She tried jacking someones uber ride, attempted to punch the driver, smashed his iphone and trashed his car. The beta cuck driver didn't press charges and accepted $200 from her.
>>
>>25925841
I watched that twice. Once to see what all the fuss was about, and again to fap to that booty
>>
>>25925842
Why is she relevant i don't get it
>>
>>25925667
I don't think she deserved to be fired but she deserves a high fine for public indecency if not lesser assault charge.
It's not like she's the first doctor or person with a good career to do something stupid drunk in public.
>>
>>25925869
That booty is nice tho
>>
>>25925939
Yeah, in my home town a doctor (maybe a surgeon?) punched an old lady in a road-rage incident and nothing happened to him. I think he had to get anger management therapy and that's it
>>
I don't understand why anyone would think someone shouldn't get fired for behavior like this.
>>
>>25925979
I wonder if she can sue those people who filmed her and put her on YouTube without her consent.
>>
>>25926119
Because it has nothing to do with her job? She's doing these things in her free time. There's tons of people who commit small crimes outside of the office and it's dealt with outside of the office.
The only reason she got in trouble is because people on the internet found out her identity.
>>
She's going to get away with it. she's a woman. They always get away with it. Repeat this to yourself until you stop entertaining any revenge or justice fantasies.
>>
>>25925837
do you really not know?
>>
>>25925687
>fuccbois
There's that meme again.
>>
>>25925841
ass is okay desu
>>
>>25926218
Pretty funny meme, considering it only exists to replace the word "faggot" for impressionable retards who won't use it no matter how much they want to.
>>
File: jessica-simpson-.jpg (52KB, 437x545px) Image search: [Google]
jessica-simpson-.jpg
52KB, 437x545px
People get drunk. Let the police handle it. The guy had her on camera, and she will pay for repairs and everything and I'm sure she apologized. She does not deserve to be publicly shamed and get fired from her career job over one stupid mistake. It just shows how cruel and not level headed the general population is, all wanting to literally ruin her life for no reason. It's sad.
>>
>>25926389
I get drunk everyday without wrecking peoples' property, unless you count the plumbing at the bar, hoh! Point being, people get drunk, cunts are nasty and abusive.
>>
Can someone post her nudes

Every cuckold photo site deleted them
>>
>>25925667
Car repair and new iphone will cost more than 200$

wtf?
>>
File: Anjali N Ramkissoon 1.webm (2MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
Anjali N Ramkissoon 1.webm
2MB, 406x720px
she deserved to get her fucking jaw broken is what
>>
File: Anjali N Ramkissoon 2m.webm (2MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
Anjali N Ramkissoon 2m.webm
2MB, 406x720px
>women are mature adults and should be treated with respect!
>>
This video was hot, I need to fap to a poo in loo girl tonight
>>
>>25926431
This. Why does drunkeness excuse some behaviors but not others? Either it's all excusable or it isn't. I've stayed drunk for almost 2 months straight without hurting anyone or breaking anything.

It isn't an excuse for anything. Won't stop me from using it against people who don't know better.
>>
>>25926450
if that's what she deserves, what do you deserve anon?
>>
uhh she's a taxi driver and was drunk driving? of course she deserves to be fired
>>
>>25926522
have you ever made any mistakes? God forbid you do because by your reasoning no one deserves a second chance.
>>
>>25926559
Nothing egregiously stupid, because I'm not an idiot. People don't deserve second chances for wanton stupidity.
>>
>>25926559
>mistakes
>deliberate
>white knights
>good judges of character

This is probably her umpteenth chance. It's guaranteed she acts like this all the time when she isn't straining her professional smile to its ghastliest proportions.
>>
>>25926389
i agree with this for the most part

this doxxing shit is whack. shes a shit person but what does that have to do with her career.
>>
File: 14524257588413.gif (263KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
14524257588413.gif
263KB, 500x282px
>>25926389
Actions have consequences, you fucking roastie.
>>
>>25926529

nothing since I don't attack other peoples drivers and trash their cars
>>
>>25926641
she's an uber driver
and was drunk driving
>>
>>25926659
you obviously dont understand what happened here
at all
>>
>>25926641
>wanting your doctor to be an anger issues abusive cunt who thinks she can get away with anything
>>
File: 1pleddit.webm (141KB, 238x240px) Image search: [Google]
1pleddit.webm
141KB, 238x240px
>>25926559
Nigga, all tha blood is in your dick and you're not thinking properly. The bitch should get fired, second chance? hoe tried to steal a car and she punched curry in the face. Bitch needs to get fired.
>>
>>25925667
I could definitely forgive her if she would let me tap dat ass
>>
>>25926659

just because shes indian doesnt make her a taxi driver, fucking racist
>>
>>25926682
if she does what i pay her to do, and does it well, why the fuck should i care about anything else?
>>
>>25926707

because shes more likely to give you shitty treatment or pass the blame onto you if she messes up you dumbass white knight
>>
>>25926682
So you know the life of your doctor? For all you know he can be a pedo who likes eating his own feces. You just don't fucking know.
>>
>>25926680
what happened here then????????????
>>
I fucked hate people who can't hold their liquor or use it it an excuse to be shitty cuts and assholes.

I been drunk to the point of being silly and not anywhere near myself, but never violent or self harming.

If you honestly do get violent or do stupid things like the woman then that might be a que to not drink or get shit faced. Sadly this is more the case with women who often easily get piss drunk due to smaller body weights, child hormones and a perferance for sweet candy drinks that no man would even sip that mask their true alcohol content.
>>
>>25926480
Just picturing some robot walking into her office and ripping up papers and throwing stethoscopes out the window. If it happened today, she'd probably be furious without a thought about the irony. And I guarantee the charges would be pressed.
>>
>>25926529
how was that question even relevant
youre a fucking retard
>>
>>25926655
No, you won't have to go through what she's going through. You'll just have to answer for being non compassionate and unsympathetic towards others. And what has that done for you so far? So you still think she deserves to have her jaw broken over this?
>>
File: 1447651558407.png (28KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
1447651558407.png
28KB, 500x223px
I want the tear that ass up! Good lord I want her to sit on my face.
>>
>>25926736
lmfao im not a whiteknight. i wouldnt even fuck this skank.

ive just seen this go in the opposite direction "fire him cuz he rayciss!!!" and it would be hypocritical of me to support one and not the other (even if one is a matter of opinion and one is an issue of character, theyre both irrelevant). I'd rather get good treatment from an asshole than poor treatment from a well-intentioned physician, so why not let people sink or swim in the workplace based on their performance?

also this slimey bitch would never be able to weasel her way out of a malpractice suit. that shit is serious. how the fuck can you blame a patient for fucking up a surgery.
>>
>>25926745

something tells me you are not a very good doctor if you have immense anger issues, zero respect for others and literally dare people to call 911 you are so convinced you can get away with any blatant on-record crime
>>
>>25925667
Should she get fired? Nah.

Should she be arrested and have to pay restitution? Yup.
>>
>>25926851
Racism isn't literally a crime you fucking faggot.
>who was Hippocrates
The bitch is unfit for her lucrative position, admit it.
>>
>>25925827
>>25925841
Amazed she didn't get her ass beat, what she needed was a good smack upside the head.
>>
>>25925667
It's simple, imagine she was a man, then give her the same punishment you would the man. That's what's fair.
>>
>>25926853
there was no crime committed when the guy wanted to call 911. all she had done was try to get in an uber that wasnt hers. he wanted the cops to come so he wouldnt have to deal with her. eventually she started fucking with his personal property, but even if this had gone through all the proper legal channels it would probably have ended with no charges and an out of court settlement anyways.
>>
>>25925841
Her friends who recorded this did a very good job stopping her as she acted like a huge mega bitch I see.

Surprised uber driver didn't get charged with something when he was trying to restrain her at beginning with the way society is.
>>
it was a reddit raid
>>
>>25926122
Don't give her idea's, also its a public place you can film who and whatever you want. Unless they ask you not to film them.
>>
>>25926450
Moment she tried to hit his head she should've gotten slapped.
>>
>>25926921
>>25926122
If the Youtube channel is making money, than yes she could sue.
>>
>>25926888
yeah, because committing an infraction totally means you deserve to be fired. realistically she wouldnt have even been charged with a misdemeanor.
>>
>>25925769
>Fucking virgins shouldn't be allowed to post.
>on /r9k

wat
>>
>>25926901
>it's legal to grab at someones shirt, try and hit them in the face, knee them in the balls and refuse to leave their vehicle when you tell them to

ok cucky, try doing that as a man to a woman and the cops will probably shoot you
>>
>>25925740
Cunt alert get the fuck off my board dirty and cunt
>>
>>25926970
>realistically she wouldnt have even been charged with a misdemeanor.

kek, did you miss the aftermath article where cops asked the driver if he wanted to press charges on her (assault being one of them) and he had declined? the only reason she wasn't is because he white-knighted her
>>
>>25926800
>No, you won't have to go through what she's going through.

because I'm not a piece of shit and would not mess with the guy once I realized he wasn't my driver

>You'll just have to answer for being non compassionate and unsympathetic towards others.

you mean like you are to the innocent driver

>And what has that done for you so far?

pretty good I don't have people calling up my work trying to get me fired

>So you still think she deserves to have her jaw broken over this?

he would have been 100% justified for decking her the second she swung at him
>>
>Tfw when i created multiple threads on /b/ with all her information
>tfw she deserved it and for being an Indian and a female

Women won't get let go without the world falling down on them while i'm on watch.
>>
>>25926542
She's a Neurologist
>>
>>25926695
>Reddit in the trash gif

Pretty sure it was Reddit who doxxed her m8
>>
>>25925667

>Did she really deserve to be fired?

Yes because her behavior was vile. Fucking cunt..
>>
Dat fuckin booty

Wonder how trimmed.. u never know with those Indian chicks
>>
>>25927134
uhh she's a neurologist and was drunk driving? of course she deserves to be fired
>>
>Once in handcuffs, she then tried kicking some of the police officers on the scene. It was only when they put her in the police car that she started crying, apologizing, and claiming that she would lose her medical license (she claimed to be a neurologist) if she got arrested.''

kek

Can you lose doc licence for shit like this, seriously?
>>
As a doctor myself I think she should have to face some serious penalties. She was being an absolute cunt and we are supposed to be in a position of trust, where we aren't supposed to be involved in bullshit confrontations and shit like that. If you want to be a cunt, go get another job that isn't upstanding in the community. Here in the UK she would have been dropped by the BMA big time.
>>
>>25926389
If charges would've been pressed she'd have actually been fired.
>>
>>25927220
Again in the UK she would get in some serious shit from the British medical association, but if it's her first offence she might get away with having to be pretty much alcohol free for like 2 years with mandatory breathalyser testing or something to that effect
>>
>>25927220
She's a resident. She cant even practice yet
>>
this is some cunt behavior and it shouldn't go without punishment. i'm not saying her whole life should be fucked up because of a drunken tantrum, but actions have repercussions and she's gonna have to learn to deal with it. i'm sure she will encounter way more intense situations working as a medical doctor, welcome to real life.
>>
>normies will defend drinking alcohol
>>
File: baaaaakaaaa.jpg (48KB, 514x540px) Image search: [Google]
baaaaakaaaa.jpg
48KB, 514x540px
>>25927200
No you baka, she wasn't driving.
She assaulted an Uber driver, I'm not saying she should or shouldn't be fired btw I could care less, but god damn is she ever a cunt.
>>
>>25926450
>>25926480
Anyone who commits crimes should not be in charge of human treatment advancement or assistance
She can get drunk all she likes but she committed a crime for no good reason
Stupidity should not be rewarded with mercy. People should not walk on others with no consequence
>>
File: six_am.jpg (77KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
six_am.jpg
77KB, 409x409px
>>25925730
>the chan
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU MILLENIAL FUCK TOY.
>>
>>25927353
what started the argument then?
>>
>>25926192
that's not how the real world works anon, i know you've never had a job so you haven't learned these things yeat
>>
>>25927378
Some anons doxxed her and started posting the video all over her social media.
>>
>>25926192
When she did it in public in front of cameras that made it her job. Why would a hospital keep you on if no patients wanted to see you because you're a psycho hosebeast? She should go the fuck back to India and give some other h1b a go at fucking up their cushy dollar job.
>>
>>25926529
sorry about your mental retardation
>>
>>25927428
I'm talking about the argument between her and the uber driver. What started it?
>>
>>25925801
I enjoyed reading this post
>>
>>25927411
>Actually believing this

lmao you are fucked in the head

>inb4 roastie, shitskin, whiteknight etc.

Nope, I think this is all kind of funny, but come on that is some serious delusion.
>>
>>25927487
Get off my board, normalfag.

Cermonial sement.
>>
>>25927474
Oh.
The people filming called the Uber driver and when he arrived she just barged in and demanded a ride.
>>
>>25926967
Nope. You have no expectation of privacy in public. Anyone can take your pic or film you.

Don't post again if you're so retarded you literally have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>25927474
she hopped in a car that wasn't hers and demanded to be taken home like a typical indian princess
>>
>>25927537
some states have wiretap statutes, so this isn't true everywhere
>>
>>25927530
>Edgy teen trying to fit in

Toppest of keks
>>
>>25925667
I'd let her poo in my loo
>>
File: 1399176065035.jpg (229KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1399176065035.jpg
229KB, 717x880px
>>25927583
Get off my board, normalfag.

Semenorial cement.
>>
>>25927574
She wasn't wiretapped retard she was yelling in the street. You're thinking of phone calls which have an expectation of privacy. A public street has no expectation of privacy.
>>
>>25927041
yeah, charged != convicted
i really doubt she would be found guilty of assault. like i said shed either plea bargain for an infraction and pay restitution, or settle out of court (which she did).

if you press charges on some tiny slut cause she tried and failed to push you while she was drunk you're a wimpy faggot.
>>
>>25925667
>Has 4chan gone too far? Did she really deserve to be fired?

why do you care about some entitled cunt that had a temper tantrum because she couldn't get her way? you think this is the first time she's done shit like this?

fuck her. the sad truth is she will get away with it just like she has her entire spoiled little life.
>>
>>25927653
na son, in my state it is illegal to make an audio recording of someone without their permission. doesn't matter if it's on the phone or on the street.
>>
>>25926192
>The Indian sloot thought it was all a game
>Most definitely put her family through shame
>The internet is not to blame
>God I hate her fucking name
>>
>>25927677
She wasted his time and destroyed his property, not to mention she assaulted him.
I'd settle out of court too but I'd be asking for 2500 off her at least.
>>
>>25926450

Call me edgy all you want, but I would have put her on the fucking deck after she took the first swing.

Equal rights, equal lefts.
>>
what does pressing charges even mean? wouldn't the state charge her with crimes regardless?
>>
She reminds of my sister. She really deserved to get the shit beat out of her. She's probably a 3rd rate stuck up, cunt doctor anyway. Hope she gets kicked out of residency.
>>
>>25925801
>don't judge people because a space immortal will do it for you
heh, dumb god believers, don't you realize magic doesn't exist? meh, I guess the stupid will always believe such radical nonesense, meanwhile I'll stick to actual SCIENCE and LOGIC.

Farewell, simp.
>>
>>25927774
No silly, she has a vagina.
>>
Where did you read she got fired? I think her residency program took down the pictures of the residents where she was listed.
>>
>>25927795
well, i actually know a girl currently in jail for 5 years because she beat the shit out of another girl and knocked her teeth out
>>
>>25927783
Here's some scientific facts for you, robots who live without virtue and compassion and live their life ruled by their sins and vices all suffer miserably. Someone who is sincerely virtuous will never feel the shame of their mortal existence. People like that habor no hatred or negativity in their hearts.
>>
File: what the fuck did you say.jpg (7KB, 287x300px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck did you say.jpg
7KB, 287x300px
>>25925841
>mfw a Stacy tries this on me
>>
File: duesvult.jpg (34KB, 455x661px) Image search: [Google]
duesvult.jpg
34KB, 455x661px
>>25927783
non-believers will be punished in the final hour by Our Lord and Savior

DEUS
VULT
>>
I really doubt that she gets fired
>>
>>25927890
>This stacy is drunk, she has a big head
>Fill her ass full of lead
>>
does anyone else absolutely love how much media coverage this is getting?

hopefully she kills herself
>>
>>25928036
Yep, the more people that see it the more outrage and the less likely she is to keep her job. I hope she has to take a minimum wage job and still pay off medical school, that might change her entitled cuntish attitude a bit.
>>
>>25928078
>How about she puts that loud mouth of hers to work
>Taking bukkakes from male circlejerks
>>
>>25928078
>pay off medical school

lol dude, her rich poo in the loo parents pay for that shit. every indian doctor that works in the united states are all from upper middle class/rich as fuck families in the first place. there's no poor indians that move here and become doctors, it just doesn't really happen.
>>
>>25928036
>>25928078
I actually hope that good people will see the ridiculous disproportionate amount of hate she is receiving and makes a crowd fund for her and she ends up making millions from this. There are plenty of idiots doing idiot things but they aren't receiving as much retribution this girl is. She deserves a few million so she can retire in peace.
>>
>>25928245
This. I don't understand how this relatively minor incident is getting spammed all over 4chan and this girl is facing such overwhelming hate. Yet the australian feminist lady who got that dad fired from his job over a comment on Twitter he made goes completely under the radar and nobody cares. It just reassures me how Reddit this site has become.
>>
>>25928245
>do stupid shit
>break the law
>get a million dollars

That's not how it works
>>
>>25927408
I do though, and that is how it works. I've seen plenty of business men and woman to stupid shit in public in their free time and not get fired.
If she wasn't recorded I'm sure she would have been fine and her job probably wouldn't have even heard about it unless the uber driver pressed charges.
>>25927429
Who says no one wants to be seen by her? Sees to me it's just internet people laughing at another spectacle.
>>
>>25925667
Absolutely 100% yes. SJW cunts get men fired for the stupidest shit, getting her fired for assault is no wrong.
>>
File: 1449122553776-0.jpg (85KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1449122553776-0.jpg
85KB, 768x1024px
>TFW no 9/10 domineering Indian gf to demean and mistreat me
>>
He is a giant cuck for letting her sit in his car and throw his shit around. He should've pinned her to the ground and dryhumped her ass while she struggled to get away.
>>
I like how roasties are getting all butthurt about this and claiming that she doesn't deserve to lose her job. Well bitches that's what you do to men in similar circumstances so let this be a lesson.

>>25928305
Then make the fucking threads.
>>
i find it funny how many guys keep writing how they would have handled the situation

you do realize if the cops showed up that they will side with her first, right? the only reason they will believe that the guy was just defending himself is if he has some proof, like that video. say he punches her out of self defense or something, and there was no video proof - he'd be fucked, and you all fucking know that's the truth.
>>
>>25927677
No, you're just doing your civic duty in giving an obnoxious cunt a reality check. You're cucked beyond all sense.
>>
>>25928305
Two cunts exist simultaneously, incredible insights here.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 640x585px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 640x585px
Not to worry m'lady Miles "KICK ASS" Anderson is here to defend your honor
>>
>>25930079
>uses cisgender as an insult
>internet tough guy
of course of course
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqkSrrWmp8c
>>
why should she be fired for something that happened outside of work and had no bearing on her performance? this is some reddit tier faggotry. it's like trying to get people fired for saying racist things on twitter. grow up.
>>
We did it reddit we got social justice!
>>
>>25930079
It's these people that can be directly blamed for all of the female problems in society. Slapping the bitch out of a woman is what kept things going fine for the rest of us.
>>
>>25930079
thats my kind of man desu, why is he so perfect
>>
>>25930079
I was goddamn angry when I saw that comment. The uber driver was the victim and this whiteknight made it about her. He didn't hit that bitch
>>
>>25930153
>why should she be fired for something that happened outside of work and had no bearing on her performance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKkAL1AEam8 [Embed]
>Man tells a joke on national TV
>Gets fired
>>
>>25930268
So you think what happened to him is justice do you? redditors on 4chan makes me sick
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 640x1091px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 640x1091px
>>25930131
>>25930207
>>25930237
>>25930216
This has to be fake please be fake
>>
>>25926908
wasn't her friends
the people taking the video were the passengers in the uber when this girl stopped them and got in the car without paying
driver shut off the car, got out and told her to leave and then the video starts
>>
>>25930178
there's a difference, though

sjws seek "justice" by redemtion

"we" seek ruin lives for the lulz if you are a cunt
>>
>>25930304
>honorable
>conviction
>manly (doesn't hit women)
>sporty
>values family and faith
so are you going to link?
>>
File: 1450780875744.png (718KB, 1291x845px) Image search: [Google]
1450780875744.png
718KB, 1291x845px
>sjws and liberal scum get people fired for things that happen outside of work, not even actual crimes, just things that aren't politically correct to them

>some bitch actually commits assault
>loses job
>IT'S NOT FAIR YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR

loving every kek (tm)
>>
>>25930304
So how many levels until he becomes Captain Sweden?
>>
>>25930153
Employers choose their employees. If their employees look like shit, it reflects poorly on them. Suck a dick you fucking cuck.
>>
>>25929976
yep, this is what the guy was thinking
>i could slap her and leave her in the floor and get out of here right now
>oh wait, ill go to jail, so i better let her fuck my shit up until she gets tired and leave.
and thats what being a man is in america!
>>
File: 1453428272831.jpg (74KB, 490x612px) Image search: [Google]
1453428272831.jpg
74KB, 490x612px
>>25926389
>she will pay for repairs and everything
no, she gave $200 to the driver which barely starts to cover his losses in exchange for him not holding her responsible in any way

all it cost her was $200 and some time off work, she's basically getting a slap on the wrist because she's a woman and cried when the police came for her

>she apologized
just enough to save her ass and get him to drop charges

>fired from her career
no chance, she's gonna get hate-popular over this and get harassment monies in addition to her salary when she gets back to work

>publicly shamed
she should be shamed, if only because she's getting 0 other punishment and women need to be taught their actions have consequences
she fucking hit him repeatedly and flocking up his car, she should be in jail over this
>>
>>25930287
>So you think what happened to him is justice do you?

I actually don't. I don't get why this bitch and sjw army gets to get this man fired but defend a crazy woman whos doing something illegal
>>
>4th year neurology residency student

Is it just completely impossible for non-whites to fail at academics these days? Did this stupid piece of trash really make it most of the way through medical school?
>>
>>25925841
>5'
>100 lbs

fucking fatass
>>
>>25930413
slut more than likely cheated her way through

you think it actually takes brains or something to earn a high degree? nope, just lots of time and money, and in this whore's case, prob daddy's money

even my dumb ass has a doctorate...and $180k in debt to show for it
>>
>>25930405
>resorting yourself to be like sjw
thanks for contributing to their cause
>>
>>25930413
medical school is 90% memorization
also, colleges, especially public schools are trying to get as many students as possible and shove them through to get as much money as possible
t. son of a vet school teacher
>>
>>25930342
This is one of his videos
http://youtu.be/0UtFYcDRHi0
I'm busy fapping to the bitch who was drunk
>>
honestly her company should decide. if that's what they don't want their employees doing, then fire her ass.

shouldn't be a public spectacle though.

ass was phat tho
>>
>>25930519
>>25930390
They shouldn't have any say in what she does on her time off. You sell your time to an employer, not your soul.
>>
The good news is her career is over and her anonymity is gone. She will always be known as the one stupid cunt who attacked an Uber driver.
>>
>>25930553
until your private life affects your ability to do your job
>>
>>25930634
(which in this case it doesn't)
>>
>>25930658
what was her job?
>>
>>25930670
she's an MD
>>
>>25930676
so yes, it does. people are not likely to trust a doctor who throws temper tantrums.
>>
>>25930558

It's 2016, I don't know if we can rely on common sense anymore. The jury is out until November.
>>
>>25927677
>lost money due to not taking a fare
>destroyed property
>dents in car
>battery (assault is threat of harm, battery is causing harm)
>drunk in public
>disorderly conduct

all caught on video. this is an open and shut case. no "if she would have been convicted", she would have and would have had to pay much, much more than $200.

its not about shaming some "tiny slut", its about not letting shitty people get away with being shitty to other people.
>>
>>25925769
>Fucking virgins shouldn't be allowed to post.
Then why are you posting?
>>
>>25930686
No one would have seen this if it wasn't for reddit9k spreading it around. Besides, I'll take any doctor who can unfuck my shit up. I don't care that they got drunk and did something stupid once. Hell I do that at least once a week.
>>
>>25927993
Fuckin kek. Thanks anon, I needed that laugh.
>>
>>25930686
>i'll take the incompetent doctor that doesn't get drunk and throw tantrums over the competent one thx
>>
>>25930783
she's a woman of course she's a shitty doctor
>>
itt cucks and normies cry for stacey
>>
>>25930797
and you're a bitter virgin so of course your opinions don't matter xD
>>
>>25930783
"competent" better not be used sparingly in this case

otherwise that's what it might come to
>>
a man for fired from his job for calling some chick a slut on twitter. so yeah she should get fired.
>>
>>25926218
>>25926319
This
Tumblr has painted themselves into a wall so much with not wanting to offend people that the only insult they can use is some vaguely antimale gibberish
>>
>>25930878
>tfw you hate feminist and sjws so much you become one of them
I like this meme
>>
>>25927677
you're such a cuck it literally blinds your sight.
>" slut cause she tried and failed to push you while she was drunk you're a wimpy faggot."
why is she a slut? why is being drunk a meme to do whatever? wimpy for not hitting a girl? the cabcuck literally whiteknighted her on himself? ur both cucks we get it
>>
>>25930907
meme eheheh ememee memes r life xd
>>
>>25926795
typed this reply pretty much same so ya this
>>
>>25926851
>im not a whiteknight. i wouldnt even fuck this skank.
>>
>>25931144
LOL holy shit r9k posters are literally memes. oldfags new this day would come. this is a ploy.
>>
File: please.jpg (98KB, 660x974px) Image search: [Google]
please.jpg
98KB, 660x974px
>>25926559
>have you ever made any mistakes?
Bumping into a vase and breaking it is a mistake.
Running over your neighbors dog with your car is a mistake.
Spilling your coffee all over your boss is a mistake.

Taking swings at people, getting in their car against their will, and destroying their shit is not a "mistake". It's intentional, malicious, and you should be punished. Nothing there happened accidentally.
>>
>>25926450
What a currynigger she is.
P
O
O

IN

L
O
O
>>
For some reason I want to hate fuck her bad. Anyone else?
>>
File: 1453253163471.png (124KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1453253163471.png
124KB, 375x375px
The guy did the right thing by not attacking the stacy. If he would have made so much as a scratch, he'd probably be in more trouble than her.

As for stacy, I think she should get arrested and jailed for the same amount of time a man would for doing this. Wouldn't she lose her job this way too?
>>
>>25928135
>lol dude, her rich poo in the loo parents pay for that shit.

Nigga, med school is like 300k. She took out loans like every other doctor ever.
>>
All those stupid men focusing on her ass, this is why, ladies and gentlemen, women have it considerably easier than men.

Stupid.
>>
File: uber-attack-anjali-ramkissoon.jpg (36KB, 656x369px) Image search: [Google]
uber-attack-anjali-ramkissoon.jpg
36KB, 656x369px
>>25931331
Honestly, I REALLLY want her to knee me in the balls and slap me around and call me names and insult me.
>>
>>25925667

yes
>>
You guys are assholes, how could you get this poor woman fired?
>>
>>25931560
she looks like she has god tier feet
>>
>>25931560
IMO,she's an ugly little currynigger.I would scream
POO IN THE GODDAMN LOO to her over and over.
>>25931639
Shut up whiteknight.Ain't got any fucking balls,bet you got a cunt down there.Faggot.
>>
>>25931752
That is homophobic and transphobic, you cisgendered asshole.
>>
>>25931752
>using literal Tumblr terms

Oh god I'm laughing.Go be degenerate elsewhere.
>>
>>25931871
Meant for
>>25931812

Bloxbloxbloxbloxblox
>>
the bit that annoyed me is when she says oh im attacking im a small woman! implying that gives her the right to get away with hitting people as much as she wants. literal female privilege in action knowing hes not going to hit her back
>>
>>25931990
This.It should always be equal rights,equal lefts no matter what.Her height don't mean shit at ALL.
>>
>>25925667
I typically am opposed to people being fired for their conduct outside of work, usually because it's guys getting fired for un-politically correct statements and such, and I can't exactly apply different standards to this situation just because it's a woman being a bitch. However, that being said, I do respect the right of an employer to fire whomever they choose under these circumstances. If I had employees, and one of them pulled a stunt like this and gained as much media attention as this woman has, I would certainly fire her simply because of the negative effect that her presence would have on my business.
>>
No.

It's not more justifiable or right than getting fired because you have non-PC opinions and decide to voice them.

Anybody who says otherwise is a fool.
>>
>>25932036
I think being non-PC is fucking hilarious.Shove it in them ugly liberals' faces,make them regret being faggots.Being PC is akin to selling your soul to the devil.
>Feels good to be white and proud of it.
>>
>>25925667

yes she is an adult and her behavior was unacceptable. she needs to take responsibility for her actions.
>>
>people of color
why won't we just get rid of those monkeys?
>>
>>25932036
You're partially right desu but I think she should to demonstrate that SJWs and their beneficiaries are not immune to the consequences of their own regressive values and practices. It is an object lesson in why they are wrong.
>>
>>25926559
If you saw her instagram, she actually got a DUI before and crashed her car. She posted a picture of her car on it.

Hence, using the uber.
>>
i mean fuck it

this would of been resolved if we could just slap a cunt right then and there, but we can't.

so we're forced to this anonymous covert attack because otherwise as a man you can't do shit to a woman.
>>
>>25932248
Jesus fuck, if she can't handle herself on alcohol, I can't even begin to imagine what she'll do to her patients when faced with a little stress.
>>
>>25932011
im a weak af guy and i dont expect to get away with hitting people because im small. who would just let you beat them because you're to small? ive never tried it but i guess i'd get punched
>>
>>25930079
Haha, so awesome
>>
Did she dent his car?
>>
>>25932309
Then get a knife.Life isn't fair,so why fight fair?
>>
>>25932412
no it was predented.

fuck that bitch though. hope she burns in hell
>>
>>25925667
>taking pity on a dumass poo in loo roastie
She got what she deserved
Would have been better if he punched that cunt in the face first though
>>
>>25925674
>on leave
>she'll be re-instated
on leave is just a polite way of saying you are fired
>>
File: 1169198068412.jpg (323KB, 960x1490px) Image search: [Google]
1169198068412.jpg
323KB, 960x1490px
>>25927360
born in 1983 negro.

and i originally typed 4 . c . h . o . n but we cant say that any more. (without the spaces)

if you don't know why we cant, then you are the undercover millennial.
>>
>>25932423
Wow who gives a fuck then. She threw a tantrum boo hoo everyone knows women are overgrown children. Doesnt deserve to lose however many years of studying and her career for throwing some crap out of someones car.
>>
>>25932130
She was drunk, we all got drunk and fucked up when we were younger. She is tiny so she probably cant handle alcohol too well.
>>
>>25932579
She tried punching him, acted arrogant and untouchable, trashed his car and called him a disgusting piece of shit when she hadn't even paid him. She deserves everything she gets you fucking white knight retard
>>
>>25932606
Really?

If there is no personal responsibly while drunk I may as well plunder and rape.
>>
>>25932606
>She was drunk

>Your honor, I was drunk. How was I suppose to NOT drive while intoxicated?

>I was drunk though. I don't if it was rape
>>
>>25932635
>that half-assed punch by a woman (aka child)
>acted arrogant and untouchable
Yeah, she was drunk
>called him a disgusting piece of shit
Drunk

I think she should've paid more than 200, but having her entire life ruined... surely thats a bit much?
>>
>>25932174
white trash is even worse

don't get me started you white trash cum skin genetic failure
>>
>>25932606
I'm assuming this is bait, but I'm biting because people legitimately use this double standard all the time.

>nooo i was drunk so it doesn't count when I broke your TV. I'm completely innocent!

>OMG JUST CUZ UR DRUNK DOESN'T MEAN U GET TO SLEEP WITH ME EVEN IF I SAID YES! RAPE RAPE RAPE
>>
>>25926389
she deserves to get raped and have her life ruined. justice must be served
>>
She's pretty cute. I wouldn't mind holding her hands as an excuse to restrain her.

Driver still should've pressed charges though.
>>
this sorta shit only happens in america

here in brazil if some bitch is acting up like that the town would beat the shit out of her

you only got yourself to blame americucks
>>
Yes. Fucking entitled petit bourgeois whore.

>>25926389
>People get drunk.
Yes, and when MY class becomes intoxicated and disorderly, we are often beaten or even shot in some nations.

>>25932719
>her entire life ruined
Oh, so, what? The poor cunt will have to wake up each morning and face the reality of wage labour like the rest of us? Clearly, her life is OVER! Little miss privileged couldn't behave like a good trained monkey, and now we're supposed to be understanding? Fuck that shit. I don't see how living like the rest of us is the same as having a ruined life. She might still even be employable in her profession.
>>
what would happen if a man did this?
>>
>>25932888
I'm pretty sure if we as in pol got to decide policies there would be none of you shitskins in our country in the first place.
>>
>>25932952
>Tyrone Jamal Smith killed in "justified" shooting
>justice 4 tyrone
>the driver was racist and shit
>the cops was racist and shit
That, basically.
>>
Not white knighting, but I don't think she should be fired. She did a horrible thing, yes, but shouldn't lose her career over it.
>>
>>25932952
he would be called autistic and everyone would be making fun of him

but since it's a girl "dat bitch drunk haha"
>>
>>25932248
can you post her instagram? I might want to fap to it later and also tell her how much of a dumb fucking whore slut she is
>>
>>25932952
It wouldn't be a big deal.
>A man gets drunk, throws a fit, he gets charged

That's it. Everyone will know that it was all his fault, even if he was drunk, and laugh at him for being a dumbass. But there's people that actually the girl isn't responsible for her actions.
>>
>>25932979
>in our country
yeah the same country you stole from the native americans

you cumskins ruin everything you touch
>>
>>25932495
yeah, that was the name of a competing imageboard using tinyboard then moot got buttangry and filtered it because it became popular

it's dead now though
>>
File: 1234567634.png (18KB, 509x118px) Image search: [Google]
1234567634.png
18KB, 509x118px
reminds me of that time with the pizza delivery guy and those asshole used car dealers.
>>
Apparently not only did he not press charges but also gave her some of his money as an apology.

What a cuck.
>>
>>25933454
Uh...no.

She paid him as a form of apology.
>>
PRASS CHARGES
>>
>>25933539
but why>she's 5'0 and 100lbs she is just a little girl having fun xD
>>
>>25932952
Multiple possibilities

A. If the man is scrawny, he ends up being confronted by multiple passerby and beaten up. Leaves without being charged, youtube video goes up but it's not a sensation.

B. The man is large and can scrap. Overpowers the uber driver and throws the shit out of the car. Charges are pressed. He is the most hated man in America for about a week.
>>
>>25933566
That ass alone is 100lbs.
>>
>>25933487
>Miami Police responded to the incident, but did not arrest Ramkissoon because the driver didn't want to press charges and he gave her money as an apology. Although no charges have been filed, Ramkissoon has faced the wrath of the Internet. Her Instagram, Facebook and other social media pages have been taken down. Someone even photoshopped a photo of her to make it appear she was topless. Ramkissoon has not commented publicly since the video went viral. (Instagram)

So...I read a shitty article about this incident then?
>>
>>25926389
>intentional, deliberate violent acts
>"a stupid mistake"

you must be a non-white
>>
>>25926559
Is bait the backbone of r9k? Would there even be any active threads without obvious bait like this and dumbasses to reply?
>>
>>25930553
>They shouldn't have any say in what she does on her free time
If what she does in her free time damages the company's reputation, then yes, they do.
>>
>>25930553
>They shouldn't have any say in what she does on her time off. You sell your time to an employer, not your soul.
This is the same argument people use when athletes get into media trouble and teams discipline them. What you fail to understand is that when you decide to work for a private employer, you sign a contract. And when you sign that contract to them, you typically agree to be a representative for that company. If that company decides that your individual behavior does not reflect well on them, they have every right to fire you because you gave them that right to get that job in the first place. You may not sell your soul to the employer, but you sell your public image (which is also the same reason employers can fire you for things like social media posts). If you get caught on video being a belligerent drunk like this and the video gets an audience, well then tough shit, you fucked up.

I'm betting if near any of you were driving an Uber and some drunk nigger jumped in your car, started grabbing you, and then when you calmly walked away from the situation while waiting for the police that nigger started throwing all your shit out of your car you would want a lot more than that nigger to lose his job.

Even beside all that, getting drunk is not some excuse to act that way. There are millions of people getting drunk every day and I'm pretty sure a solid ninety percent of them don't do shit like this.
>>
>>25933710
People get fired instantly for saying racist shit instantly.

It's called "How to End Your Career in One Tweet"
>>
>>25925709
BTFO'd
>>
>>25933056
We didn't steal. We killed them. If you spics were real men you would fight for the land. All if fair in WAR. But it's not fair when you just come in illegally and shit out 50 babies. Secondly, we built our own culture and new government over their one. Spics are just stealing white success and infrastructure.
>>
>>25925667
>4chan, the birthplace of school shooters
>now we've have "gone too far" because some bitch lost her job
>>
>>25933731
That's what I'm saying, employers have the right to do that. They can't fire you for personally having a belief, but they can fire you for making that belief known and attracting negative attention to yourself, because that's potential negative attention to them.
>>
>>25931272
This. I don't understand all the people saying "oh, it was just a drunken mistake". When I get drunk I don't assault innocent people and trash their belongings. This was a five-foot tall little bully just acting how she normally acts, except now she's paying the price.
>>
>>25926389
Do people actually think this?
>>
>>25933803
This. Since this is how she behaves I bet this is something that she's deserved a long time.
>>
It's incidents like this that make me think sharia law might not be so bad.
>>
File: 55.jpg (67KB, 423x314px) Image search: [Google]
55.jpg
67KB, 423x314px
so was it her friend recording it? Or some random guy?

If it was her friend then he's a massive cuck

"yea just gonna let this bitch fuck this guys shit up real quick so i can post this on youtube and get famous haha all those views oh lordy"
>>
>>25933930
fuck off reddit nigger
>>
>>25929569

I'd fuck this poo in the loo slut desu
>>
File: JakeJosie.jpg (55KB, 599x835px) Image search: [Google]
JakeJosie.jpg
55KB, 599x835px
>>25926522
No, you see, it only excuses those behaviors if you're sporting a vagina.
>>
File: tfwyoufinallygetagf.jpg (15KB, 285x178px) Image search: [Google]
tfwyoufinallygetagf.jpg
15KB, 285x178px
>Poo-in-loo gets drunk, assaults a cab driver
>Kicks said cab driver in the balls
>Like a true alpha, she yells at him to get her the fuck home
>Tosses his shit outta his car, spouts expletives
>Walks off with her tight, sexy ass swaying two and fro
>Betas stand by doing nothing but watching

I think I'm in love.
>>
>>25926389
Nah nigga, fuck that noise. Roun' here dat pussy talk don't fly.

WE FUCKS SHIT UP, YA HEARD?

If you ain't about dis lyfe, get the fuck out, my senpai.
>>
>>25930178
>We did it reddit we got social justice!
/board
>>
File: killyourselfbitch.jpg (35KB, 306x468px) Image search: [Google]
killyourselfbitch.jpg
35KB, 306x468px
Call me sick but I have been thoroughly enjoying this entire thing. Nothing like some good ol' fashion vigilante justice to wake you up in the morning.

YEEEEE HAWWW
>>
>>25925841
lol. as a brown girl, I can promise you that this bitch's parents probably don't even know that she drinks and she is completely disowned at the very least. this is beautiful to see. thank you for sharing this, I had a shit day
>>
>>25925841
how the fuck was her fall so smooth at 1:08
>>
>>25934604
>as a brown girl

post pics
>>
>>25934727
naw, I'm a good girl
>>
File: _61978650_reddit-alien.png (100KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
_61978650_reddit-alien.png
100KB, 1024x576px
>>25934527
reddit cancer kill yourself
>>
> all over the world, innocent people are suffering due to no fault of their own
> normies, beta cucks and roasties will actually spend time defending this arrogant bitch
>>
File: tai1.png (85KB, 384x478px) Image search: [Google]
tai1.png
85KB, 384x478px
>>25925841
>what i'd like to do
beat her to within an inch of her life. but i probably couldn't. she's literally too small. it'd feel like punching a child. it doesn't even feel right.

>what i'd probably do
hard instep kick to her ankles to knock her boozy cunt into the gutter. then drive away, tooting my horn.

>>25925842
yeah that guy is absolutely a cuck.

i normally side with the rational, bigger person in these situations. because he's the opposite of that no-discipline tart piece of shit. but the way she just got ratchet immediately. that wasn't "real" anger at a situation. that was some fake shit she saw on tv. he should have (legally) nailed that bitch to a cross.
>>
This bitch got a fucking fat booty for an Indian bitch

Might be one of the finest Indian bitches I ever seen
>>
god what a repulsive human being
>>
>>25934885
God I wish I could see what you looked like
Reread your post and don't cringe
>>
File: 1453257654368.png (67KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
1453257654368.png
67KB, 616x596px
>>25934764
>mfw i've been on reddit twice, and both times looked around the homepage then left
>mfw people throw this insult around without knowing what it means or why we hate redditors
>mfw you're probably from reddit yourself and just projecting

Buy yourself some thick rope my man
>>
>>25934941
Everybody on this board browses reddit.
We are literally /b/ with a twist.
A novelty made for normies to peruse
>>
File: 1453372485021.png (21KB, 592x533px) Image search: [Google]
1453372485021.png
21KB, 592x533px
>>25934978
Nobody is expecting /r9k/ to act like wizchan. Most of /r9k/ is shit, it's is ironic shit. Unlike reddit, where they're actually serious about their shit and get all moral about it.
>>
>>25934995
Hey I didn't say they were the same or even similar at all.
But it's the same people who make fucking pun threads on reddit who copy and use our memes here and get hostile and call people faggots every other post
You know?
>>
File: 1443741935935.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1443741935935.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>25930131
>I will force you to change your opinion on women
um... awkward.
Was it fake? Does he know about r9k? S-scary.
>>
>>25929323
>Who says no one wants to be seen by her?
Her boss. You want worker rights? Move to a free country. This is America.
>>
>>25925949
>>25925869
Low-test betas.
>>
>>25925841
this is why i don't drink
>>
>>25926389
that some beta shit right here my man
>>
>>25934604
Don't forget to put the poo in the loo.
Ya hear?
>>
>>25925841
DESIGNATED

robot won't let me post the meme so i'll just complete it myself

KEK

TAXI
>>
>>25937976
Shit, since when was kuck filtered again?
>>
>>25937995
It's only filtered if you put it in all caps
Cus then you're just being an obnoxious faggot
>>
>>25929569
holy shit is it even possible to be more of a basic bitch without being white
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (81KB, 800x589px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
81KB, 800x589px
>>25934604
>lol. as a brown girl, I can promise you that this bitch's parents probably don't even know that she drinks and she is completely disowned

Her facebook has a big picture of a car she crashed while driving drunk. I seriously doubt she keeps it secret from anyone.
>>
>>25930304
Why does he have a degree from Orange County Choppers?
>>
>>25926800
Wow you are such a fucking faggot
>>
>>25925667
Didn't she kill herself :DDD:)))))))))))
>>
>>25925667
It was /pol/'s fault, because she is indian.
>>
>>25927773

He shoved her to the floor at some point. I'm not sure if that guy is a huge pussy or just the dalai lama.
>>
>>25925841

nothing is worse than a drunk normie
>>
>>25925841

>Miami

How the fuck did I know. Probably the shittiest women in the world.
>>
>>25927774

I'm not sure whether many anons are ignorant shits who can't even keep apart civil law and criminal law, or whether there is another deeply fucked aspect of the american legal system I'm not aware of.

And yes I am europoor.
>>
>>25925841

Where the fuck are the cops? This is in the middle of downtown.
>>
>>25925667
If the genders were reversed she would be all over the news as an "evil neurologist" so yes.
>>
http://www.abc10.com/story/news/nation/2016/01/21/drunk-woman-goes-off-uber-driver-florida/79128030/

check yt vid name on this page lel
>>
>>25925667
No and yes

Women need to learn that they're actions have consequences too.
>>
Holy fuck, the white knighting in this thread

Thats it, I give up on this site. 2016 was meant to be the year I gave 4chan the flick. I've been putting it off but this is my final push.

I need a permaban, at least from /r9k/
>>
She deserved it, and all the cucks who defend her will get theirs when they finally win that harpy they've been shilling so hard for.
>>
Not really. Private life =! professional life. She however did deserve legal consequences for attempting to steal someone's car, and then assaulting them.
>>
>>25939389
This.She's ugly,like all curryniggers are.Also,she's not even close to being a "human".
>>
>>25930783
>>25930820
roasties are getting so fucking toasty in this thread god damn

are you this upset that some random bitch doesn't get to use her pussy pass for fucking assaulting someone?
>>
id poo poo in her loo lads
>>
If that was a man or the girl was black, it wouldn't even be news.
Police would've shot him and moved on.
Why have we not nuked Florida yet?
>>
>>25939311
2016 is the year of the gf
We're all leaving
Reddit can have this place
I'll miss you guys
>>
>>25939598
>loo in her poo

FTFY
>>
if you are drunk, are you not allowed to ride uber?
>>
>>25926389
If shes a neurologist, i do not want this chick poking my brain with a scapel
>>
>>25939760
I wanna pokr her brain with my scalpel

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN
>>
>>25939547
Actually, a kind person in her body might be kind of cute, particularly for an Indian. I like big noses.
She doesn't act human, but I've seen far uglier.
>>
>>25927323

Wish she could be fired, lose her license and be shipped back to India.

Just hate women
>>
>>25925801
>Eyes of Arcanine

u wot m8
>>
>>25929569
Cross-breed here. I've seen a lot of Indian women and they're almost all ugly.
>Huge hooked noses
>Unibrows
>Man-chins
>Age like milk

Worst race for women.
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.