[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"here, take these and accept your lot in life you ugly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: ssri-smaller.jpg (11KB, 200x174px) Image search: [Google]
ssri-smaller.jpg
11KB, 200x174px
>"here, take these and accept your lot in life you ugly loser"

Psychology is a farce. If it were a real science, they would be able to prove you had a chemical imbalance. They can't, because they know you're right about your life being shit and there's nothing anyone can do.
>>
Pretty much
It exists solely for the sake of social cohesion
>>
>reading this as i take one more pill
Just fuck me up, senpai
>>
File: 1452220911519.jpg (115KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452220911519.jpg
115KB, 960x720px
What SSRI's you guys taking?

/Lexapro/ here
>>
>le doc drugs are bad 4 u meme
>>
anyone try wellbutrin?
>>
>>25923428
SSRIs kill my emotions and that is a good thing for me. You can pry them from my cold, dead hands, motherfucker.
>>
>>25925513
I'm on it right now but it isn't really working. My depression's turned ugly since going back to school, and that's with the pills. Seriously, I cried at least once for three straight days.
>>
>>25923428
>Ukraine needs SSRI's
AhHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>>
>>25925628
weird. school kept me occupied so i couldnt think about being a loser. now thst i graduated anf have free time when noy working i feel useless
>>
>>25925651
I dunno. Maybe I haven't been on it long enough or maybe I need a stronger dosage. I'm on a low dosage right now.
>>
>>25925513
i take wellbutrin, i switched from setraline so i could stop being unable to cum from sex
haven't gotten laid since the switch so i don't know how that worked but i do feel more emotion now
i was void at times on setraline
>>
>>25925513
>>25925628
Forgot to mention I'm not even sure how it's working. I've been on anti-depressants since I was 13 so I can't really remember what being off them feels like. I'm doing okay and feeling somewhat motivated now. I just worry it won't last.
>>
Dont mess with SSRI's or any AD for that matter.
You're just turning yourself into a braindead zombie.
Pot on the otherhand works wonders for both depression and anxiety issues.
>>
>>25923769
Lexapro here too, 20mg. I'm also on olanzapine, buspirone, and hydroxyzine.
>>
Benzos are cool to abuse. SSRIs are creepy placebo pills
>>
>>25925732
Pot is a mixed bag for me. On days where I'm particularly anxious/obsessive-compulsive, weed can be a nightmarish experience. Just today I toked up and had a shitty high; I was literally fucking shaking all over like I had a panic attack, and it felt like I was burning all over.
>>
I was thinking of taking an SNRI. Are those just as bad?. I have some anxiety so maybe something that inhibits adrenaline uptake is a bad idea.
>>
>>25925732
Christ you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>25925732
bullshit

im depressed & weed doesn't help but numb the pain. also it gives me more anxiety than any drug
>>
>>25925732
>tfw woke up from sad dream within dream about ex-gf
>christmas morning so extra bummed
>drag myself to the back porch and smoke a joint while eating cereal
>get in shower
>by the time i get out my brain is on some totally different stuff
>planned out hours of fun for myself
I love being stoned.
>>
>>25925952
> tfw woke up from sad dream within dream about ex-gf
> sad dream within dream about ex-gf
> ex-gf
> gf

RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25925797
Im on venlafaxine, an snri. Id rate it highly, makes me more chilled out and less depressed. I feel kind of empty but its better than being so nervous about everything that you can hardly function
>>
>>25923769
Wellbutrin.
Is your dick kill?
>>
friendly reminder every spree shooter has been on SSRIs
>>
File: 6to10.jpg (605KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6to10.jpg
605KB, 1920x1080px
>>25923428
>borderline
>bipolar rapid cycling
>non-24 hour sleeping disorder
>ptsd
>ocd (not so bad anymore though)
>anorexic (got it under control)
>alcoholic (havent touched alcohol in 5 years)
>self-mutilation
>social anxiety
>depersonalization
>paranoia
>gender dysphoria

I just smoke weed and take my hormones and Im pretty normal most days at least neet level normal.
I got put on depakote once and it made me horrifically violent and short-tempered.
Cant take any pain meds or muscle relaxers cause I get nauseated.
Sleeping pills do nothing.
I keep putting off applying for disability, but Im almost 30 now and still havent done anything because Ive always been sooo fucked up.
Im really good at things and intelligent, but I just break from all this mental illness shit and I cant keep up being a normal person.

Honestly, the non-24 hour sleeping disorder is what fucks me up so hard. My sleeping pattern shifts forward by about 2 hours everyday regardless of what I do. Its like I live in my own universe separate from all the rest of you; alongside of you with my own time flow. Im currently going to sleep at 9am and waking up at 4pm. Today it will probably be 11am and waking up at 6pm. I think you can understand how that completely makes trying to plan or do anything impossible.
>>
>>25927569
have you got a PSG?
>>
>>25927569

As a stoner, with all your mental problems I wouldn't smoke weed.
>>
>>25923769
I have been on lex for a bit over 2 weeks...

the first 2 days, i would get a rush of energy, feeling optimisitc, and not paranoid for like 2 hours or so, then it went away, now I just feel the same and it fucking sucks...

i only take 10mg a day, does this shit work?
>>
>>25925750

Does Lex work for u, im at 2 weeks of 10mg a day and got nothing....
>>
>>25927779
>>25927797
>the first 2 days, i would get a rush of energy, feeling optimisitc, and not paranoid for like 2 hours or so, then it went away, now I just feel the same and it fucking sucks...
It takes weeks upon weeks to start working, that's just placebo.

>i only take 10mg a day, does this shit work?
It does, at least for me.

In my case I started off at 10mg for a few weeks, it did nothing, so the dosage was upped to 20mg, which did help after a few more weeks. Supposedly it's commonplace for this to happen, the 10mg rarely does anything and is more to get your body used to the medication and minimize side effects before the full dosage.
>>
File: 1404445834573.jpg (261KB, 1173x988px) Image search: [Google]
1404445834573.jpg
261KB, 1173x988px
>Tfw bipolar
>Just taking zinc instead of SSRIs
Feels good man
>>
man, Paxil 40 mg gave me the most vivid dreams, it was cash
>>
50mg of Valdoxan every day. It makes me feel empty which is sort of good but sometimes I just wanna shout at someone, or cry but I cant. This makes me very anxious at that situation.
>>
Is cymbalta okay? I actually really don't like the idea of making myself feel fake happiness, but if it like keeps my natural happiness around longer, then that seems okay.
>>
Let's be honest OP. You don't actually know anything about depression. You're a fucking normalfag that got sad once and now you think you've conquered depression and people who actually research these things are the ones who are wrong.
>>
>>25923428
>chemical imbalance
>take drugs to artificially balance your chemicals
>eventually build a tolerance
>your situation hasnt changed and you're back to your old self taking now useless pills
Maybe the pills arent the solution but a bandaid. They always eventually come off so it's best in the mean time to do as much healing as possible
>>
File: 1452573794206.jpg (121KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452573794206.jpg
121KB, 640x640px
>>25928533
>who actually research these things
if you actually researched these things you would have known about the fact that the monoamine hypothesis is nonsense and the new frontier for depression treatment is neuroplasticity drugs
>>
>>25927659
Nah I dont have insurance nor the money to do anything like that. Even if I could, it would be like 200 miles away to see anyone. Probably what I have to do if Im ever gonna get disability.

>>25927745
Weed has been a god send. Some strains do fuck with me and mimic those terrible feelings I get from painkillers but I still dont get the nausea. Ive been high for a year pretty much 24/7. I feel content instead of just a negative pessimistic faggot all the time.
>>
>>25923428

Do you mean psychiatry? You're one stupid fuck, op. Maybe you should kill yourself.
>>
>>25928587

>have high blood pressure
>take pills to lower bp
>stop taking pills
>blood pressure goes back up

Fucking white people man. Pills are like racist or something.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.