[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexuality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Robots, do you think that who we are in our sexuality is our most "true" self? Or is it just a physical distraction?

For example: a person who is dominant in everyday life (e.g. a typical alpha man, a boss or something like that) but submissive in bed - is this person most truly dominant or submissive?
Society seems to think out sexuality is our true selves, "that's when things are reveled for what they really are". But I'm sure many of you recognize the feeling after you cum, when sex isn't on your mind and what you just did/fantasized about seems crazy.
>>
>>25917722
most serial killers are motivated by sexual urges
>>
>>25917745

>most achievements made by men are motivated by strong libido
>>
>>25917745
But what is your point exactly?
I'm sure there's plenty of serial killers who feel genuine regret (if they aren't psychopaths).

Many murders are done in the "heat of the moment".
>>
File: 1450415230966.jpg (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1450415230966.jpg
1MB, 1280x1280px
That's a good question. Funny to think of how many dominate "alphas" are secretly little cuckbois inside the comfort of their own home. Life is hilarious like that.
>>
>>25917722
Don't base your personality on your sexuality. When people do, you get those pansexual tumblr types.
>>
>>25917762
if you think about it, yes. The world was built to impress and/or shelter women
>>
>>25917771
It has a lot to deal with who alphas are as a person. They're used to being leaders, dominant and in charge. A lot of men who are in places of power whether its social or business power have a fetish to be dominated since it's the opposite of the norm to them
>>
>>25917771
But does that mean that's who they really are?

If I got Putin to crawl on his knees in front of me, would that make him less or a macho man everywhere outside the bedroom? Is that his true self, then?
>>
>>25917765
I said serial killers, not just murderers
>>
>>25917833
You've answered nothing.

>>25917806
Or to breed. You know, evolution.
>>
Well sexuality plays a big part in determining a person's true self, but a real test of self identity is fighting. It shows you what you are capable of and what you're willing to do, unfortunately fighting is one of the last dying forms of art. Instead you have people having "Facebook wars, or text wars" which is ridiculous in itself.
>>
I actually thought about something very similar just a few hours ago. I'm a submissive and masochistic male, I'm also highly paraphilic. But I thought about how everything about me has changed multiple times over the course of my life, my tastes, my beliefs, my interests etc. But one thing has stayed constant throughout my life, since I first started to have sexual thoughts around the age of 8-9, which is my strong submissive sexual desires.

It's truly a core of me that hasn't changed and seems unlikely to ever change for as long as I live. There were long period after I first started to realize that my urges were abnormal around the age of 14 where I wanted to get rid of my preferences and be attracted to normal sexual relations but it never worked. Even today I still swing from episodes of hating myself for being this way to accepting it and living with it.

We all want something unchanging to cling to in this world of eternal flux and for me this seems to be the only thing I can really claim. It is who I am for better or for worse.

So, yes. I think sexuality reveals your true self.
>>
>>25917858
people don't kill multiple times and then feel "genuine regret" except for themselves. Get real. Being a serial killer doesn't make you a psychopath, but it sure as fuck doesn't make you an ordinary human being
>>
>>25917895
Is it ridiculous? That reveals how the person would fight. They're the sort who would only get into a fight if they were in a crowd. And they wouldn't actually fight, they would hang back until someone was knocked to the floor then they would run up and start stamping on the fallen guy's head.
If that guy managed to get up, they would run away.
>>
>>25917817
What you do in front of other people doesn't determine who you are, its what you do when you're alone that shows your true colors. Take for instance litering, you may be pro environment around other people but when you throw cigarette butts and garbage on the ground when you're by yourself. Well it speaks for itself
>>
Jokes on you guys, I'm submissive in personality AND sexuality hahahaha life is a nightmare!
>>
>>25917962
I suppose, I was always taught that if I had a problem with someone then to go deal with it face to face, and not behind a screen. I dunno but to me it seems silly
>>
>>25918045
You're just a beta, that's different.

Or?
>>
Your sexuality is more than just fucking
>>
I think who you are when you're drunk is more indicative of who you are.
>>
>>25917722
Really the idea of a 'true' self just isn't meaningful. You are your thought process and your thought process is created by a chunk of meat trying to fuck other chunks of meat.
>>
>>25919154
This.

When all inhibition is removed.
>>
File: 1452853478966.jpg (38KB, 272x261px) Image search: [Google]
1452853478966.jpg
38KB, 272x261px
I roleplay getting murdered on but I'm not suicidal and try to stay healthy.

DESU there is no such thing as a true self, human personality changes depending on your given environment and situation, most peoples lives are just really boring so they think they wouldn't change if they got new friends or moved to a different country or whatever.
>>
My sexuality is the part of me that I want to excise competely... I think

Isn't everything we do a part of our true self?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.