[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the FUCK isn't it taught that you need to clean your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: hygiene.jpg (14KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
hygiene.jpg
14KB, 230x219px
why the FUCK isn't it taught that you need to clean your asshole when you shower? I've been wafting old shitass for the last 24 years, it's no wonder I'm so alone

Any other hygiene tips that might not be obvious to robots?
>>
>>25915132
Clean behind your ears. Use your finger and wipe and you'll see what i mean. And floss please. Floss.
>>
No one should have to teach you that chucklefuck. You sound Chris-chan tier autistic.
>>
>>25915132
because it's common fucking sense
>asshole spits shit.
>shit is dirty
>dirty needs to be cleaned
>what's the ideal time to clean dirtiness?
>SHOWER

i'll need to shower now, i'm at risk of getting
your autism.
>>
>>25915132

Because it's common sense, retard. If you clean your dick why wouldn't you clean your ass? Do you even wash your armpits?
>>
Clean/scrub/soap back and neck.
I have horrible back rash because I assumed water did the job, .
Oh. Yeah soap your ass, Dick, etc.
Feet too, they can get dirty as fuck.
>>
File: 1450970855431.jpg (108KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1450970855431.jpg
108KB, 675x1200px
I kind of just rip a cheek to the side and aim the shower head at my crack and let it drip in. Is that clean enough?
>>
>>25915132
>he doesn't shove the shower head up his ass when he showers
HAVIN A LAFF HERE SENPAI
>>
>>25915249
I wasn't in a fapping mood you dick
>>
File: bidet-comeback-1[1].jpg (14KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
bidet-comeback-1[1].jpg
14KB, 360x240px
>there are people out there that don't own a bidet
>there are "FIRST WORLD" COUNTRIES where a bidet is considered exotic

daily reminder that if in your country a bidet isn't an obvious and essential piece of furniture you're a barbarian and LITERALLY live in Shitville
>>
Get a bidet, your asshole will shine with the brilliance of a lawn after a beautiful morning dew.
>>
>>25915432
>>25915464

Bidet works like enema? Stick tube in hole and let water wash out?
>>
you need to clean ur dick too
if I had known that I wouldn't have gotten circumcised
>>
>>25915503
no, it's simply an ass sink
like you sit on it, turn the sink on and then wash
you've never used one?
>>
>>25915516
think this item for vagine, yes?
>>
>>25915583
no Ivan, item is for boypussy
>>
File: absolutelydisgusting.jpg (63KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelydisgusting.jpg
63KB, 500x489px
>>25915132
>he doesn't clean his asshole using baby wipes after taking a shit
>>
File: ye4w2ei.jpg (29KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
ye4w2ei.jpg
29KB, 640x629px
>>25915132
Use tea tree oil or some kind of mint facial wash, and roll wads of dead skin off your face.

Clean your dick, roll back that foreskin if you're uncut, I've done this since I was a kid and have never had any hygene problems down there.

When I didn't have a full beard I liked to shave in the shower with a small shaving mirror as the heat of the shower opens up your pores. I'd recommend a double-edge saftey razor, the blades are way cheaper than the mach5 turbo fusion stealth gimmick bullshit.

If you feel like shaving your balls while in the shower too... try it. You might like it

Finish your showers by turning the water cold. it increases testosterone, is good for your muscles, and can be quite energizing.

When you finish showering, use the edge of your hand like a squeegee to scrape the excess water off your body. That way you'll be 3/4 dry before you have to use a towel, makes your towels more reusable if you aren't dumping a fucking reservoir worth of water into them every time you shower.

Use moisturising lotion when you get out of the shower. Black people use moisturiser because if they get dead skin they can see it and it looks 'ashy' to them. White people can't see the dead skin, so if you don't moisturise you'll get itchy. Moisturising is generally good, slows aging, etc.

Wear deodorant, this should go without saying but y'know.

Fresh underwear, socks and shirt/tshirt every day. Pants and sweater/jacket are reusable for a while. Anything in direct contact with skin needs to be changed daily.
>>
>>25915724
pores don't open and close, niglet. That was a meme
>>
>>25915724
Moisturizer just gets your skin conditioned to needing moisturizing

If you wash off natural oils they will replenish, if you add extra oil the skin will stop replenishing. just let your skin do its thing. It makes its own equilibrium if you let it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.