[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are all one person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: sheeeeetDELETEME.jpg (58KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
sheeeeetDELETEME.jpg
58KB, 500x480px
Anyone else ever get the feeling that they're all one person and we're all connected irrevocably in some form of oneness? Right now we're all blind men touching an elephant etc? I'm not a robot please be groovy and love one another
>>
>>25911741
>Right now we're all blind men touching an elephant

What do you mean by this?
>>
read the copypasta called "the egg"
>>
>>25911741
People who talk like this are generally the worst kind of burnout, the faux messiah. It's painful to listen to them vaguely babble about enlightenment and how we're all just one consciousness, knowing that they've completely fried their brains to this point. Psychedelics are a powerful tool, and gibbering retards like OP remind us what happens when you overuse then.
>>
>>25911795
Was Hegel a drug fiend?
>>
Yo I don't do drugs homie. Nothing against them. Hegel was a total fiend and all philosophy is axiomatic i.e. consensus-oriented. And I'm saying we're all one dude. And the elephant is the truth we're looking for as a group.
>>
We are all connected as a universe and are composed of constantly shifting molecules so there is no real "self". However we subjectively experience different manifestations of the universe that we feel we need to practice social boundaries around, thus why we have to be in contest with everything, not realizing it's with our own delusional egos. But if we are simply kind to one another, then the whole universe will experience a timeless joy.
>>
>>25911854
You're an ass. Go away.
>>
>>25911854
Eh, the point is the same. You're mostly an idiot, your posts are vague&generic trite, and this thread is deader than I wish I was. Later faggot.
>>
>>25911854
You sound fucking stupid.
>>
leave with your deceptive new age bullshit.
what you're thinking of is collective unconscious, but you probably just watched zeitgeist after smoking a bunch of pot and now you feel all high and mighty.
>>
Being a species that's both intellectual and social, we have a "shared subjectivity" (or intersubjectivity) that people mistake for a collective unconscious. But it's really just that we experience the world in ways that are different but largely mutually comprehensible, and we're prone to talk to each other and relate those experiences.
>>
>>25911741
Ignore everyone who calls you an idiot. Im right there with you. I honestly feel like consciousness is like a cloud hovering all over and our brains act like little funnels allowing some of it in.
>>
>>25911795
Maybe you are the blind one and burnt out one
>>
So aren't you guys projecting your own versions of stupidity onto your own versions of other people? Do the haters feel the funk? Take a deep breathe and realize the consensus can be about love or hate or abraxas or whatever; we all one regardless Jr.
>>
>>25911741

I've thought about it, like we're all of humanity shares a collective conscience that we need to embrace before we can truly feel.

I have a theory, that the internet and all forms of communication before it are a result of a our need to feel in-tune with one another
>>
Real talk -- beyond comprehension though, you think there's anything shared? Or are we separate beings?
>>
My part of the elephant is a riddle -- the more I touch it, the greater it grows, and if I kiss it, eventually twill blow
>>
>>25911999
I don't think it's stupid to believe in a collective unconscious, but I think it's very ordinary. It's exactly the kind of simplifying belief I'd expect someone to take; it's the kind of belief that feels empowering, or that feels like it carries a lot of water in explaining what's going on in the world. It also makes sense in how the world "seems dualistic," that there are "beings" and "lifeless matter" with a bright line between the two.
So it's a belief that I can't hold because it's too easy and too glib, and its alleged explanatory power doesn't hold up to pressure. To answer your original question, then, I project my version of stupidity onto myself, and only onto others through me. Your weakness is my weakness, as it were.
>>
>>25912022
Every thing is shared, for we are all borne out of the universe, and as an extension of the universe, mother earth.

All of the compounds we are made of stem from the death of stars. Somehow these molecules band to make amino acids which band to make DNA, and somehow allow organisms to have thought and instinct. Humans, on almost every level, are the same as one another. The only differences we have are of the mind.
>>
>>25911741
I overdosed on LSD once with my partner. We both had the same feeling that we "knew everything". That really isn't exactly what happened because thats just preposterous but its the only words that could possibly come close. I suppose it was like understanding all of your own psychology and all of logic all at once. I started to understand why I was so sad in my life and how my ego and want to keep existing and prove that I'm important was hindering my happiness. In this moment of "knowing everything" we didn't say a word to eachother. Afterwards we talked about it and at the time we both felt like there was no need to communicate. I suppose the idea is that since we both knew "everything" there was nothing we had to say to eachother. It felt like communicating without needing to express anything at all. I haven't thought about it nearly enough yet but it feels to me that inside all of us is this set of "logic" and our ability to see/use this logic is a sense much like sight and sound. I believe that when we can see this "logic" perfectly we all follow the same rules. Our personalities seem to melt away and we understand and feel the same things. In this way I believe that we are all sort of a collective consciousness because we abide by the same rules. Again, I don't really think Im putting my feelings into words well enough. Im not so sure that normal language is well enough equipped to articulate experiences like this.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.