[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just fuck it all, dating sucks and shit like this just makes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: udnt.jpg (39KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
udnt.jpg
39KB, 500x352px
Just fuck it all, dating sucks and shit like this just makes me depressed

http://kernelmag.dailydot.com/issue-sections/features-issue-sections/11404/online-dating-tinder-racism/

it's bad enough that i was born a manlet who's almost attractive enough, but now my suspicions about race have basically been proven

i hate it, i hate seeing all these white dudes and thinking they're leagues more attractive than i'll ever be, i hate seeing all these girls and assuming they'd only be into white guys, i hate being proven right, i hate seeing their smug, shit-skin faces because they think they're somehow better than everyone in their race because they're a woman and can pull a white guy

fuck dating, fuck hypergamy, fuck everything.
>>
suck my dick premie
>>
>>25909283
bet you wont do something about it
>>
>>25909283
>http://kernelmag.dailydot.com/issue-sections/features-issue-sections/11404/online-dating-tinder-racism/
>open link
>no graphs
>no tables
>long ranting article written by a nu-male

THANKS FOR THE CLICKBAIT, FUCK
>>
>>25909482
what can i possibly do about it

>>25909576
i'm pretty sure there were links on it that led to graphs, but in my rage induced stupor i didn't click on them
>>
>>25909604
well there's lots of things you COULD do
>>
File: ehe.jpg (69KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
ehe.jpg
69KB, 1300x866px
>>25909679
i think i see where you're going with this...
>>
>>25910139
nah u dont lad
>>
>>25909604
Us colored folk need to uprise soon. It's only going to get worse.
>>
>>25910308
it's already bad, just now do i realize that everything is eurocentric and "white is right"

i mean hell, there are attractive non-whites out there but i very rarely see any girls with them

colored uprising when?
>>
File: 1368501069399.jpg (312KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1368501069399.jpg
312KB, 1000x1500px
>>25910355
>>25910308
daily reminder
>and wished that all other races did the same for themselves
>>
>>25910377
all white people confirmed for nazis
>>
Tinder is a shit tier way of dating. People only use it for sex, anyway. If you're on tinder looking for a gf, you're doing it wrong, my man. If you're trying to crush puss, there are other ways.
>>
>>25910377
you are literally so stupid that you bought into nazi propaganda AFTER the nazis lost
>>
kek op IS MAD as fuck im stealing "his" asian girls

/KEK/

kill yourself. Asian girls love my money, bright skin, and huge cock. Especially when I split their tight pussy open with it.
>>
>>25910420
>>25910433
you guys aren't really making your race look good by not being able to read
>>
>>25910432
i know, i wish i was one of those people getting sex from random qts
>>
>>25910377
>>25910513
shit, my bad i didn't even see that last part

the thing is though, we're the ones that have bettered ourselves and we're still not good enough. it boils down to we're fucked from day one
>>
>>25910439
Why are you here if you're so successful at attracting women? Is it fun to pick on robots? I feel like it's too easy to be entertaining.
>>
>>25910439

>Robot
>any of those traits

Must be awesome being a keyboard warrior
>>
>>25910377
Germany is a single country. All white people didn't collectively become nazis when Hitler rose to power. If I could return to the country of my parents origin, and somehow bring nationalism into the mainstream I would. Unfortunately my life is shackled to the USA as I'm still working on my degree and have all my connections here. My country is poorly represent here, I only know about 7 others that I share nationalities with. I can't rouse an entire racial demographic in the US, especially one so varied by their national origins. In the end white men will always be on top and no quarter is given to those of color, especially in the dating market.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.