[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>find final year HS yearbook while looking for something else

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (135KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 1092x1037px
>find final year HS yearbook while looking for something else
>decide to flip through it
>find my graduation pic
>my pic isn't even there, it's just some placeholder grey bullshit
>my quote that I gave them isn't there
It hurts
Every single time

Not only was I the dude that literally everyone in the school bullied, even more than the cross dresser
But I went completely ignored and erased from the memories of the class year

It hurts

Some fucking asshole made sure that my pic, which was taken, didn't make it into the yearbook like everyone else's
The literal autist got in
The deformed kids got in
The cross dresser got in

Not me
>>
>giving a fuck
hs is for normies. i bet you went to classes too, instead of smokign weed and playing cs. you've really noone to blame but yourself for this
>>
Damn that is hard but funny
>>
Who gives a fuck about highschool, you dumb bitch.
You're lucky you didn't even think you had friends.
For most people, they go all of hs thinking the people they hang out with are their closest frieds, and they might be, but after graduating nobody gives a fuck about anybody. The ones who keep 2~ good friends from hs are the only lucky ones.
>>
>>25907722
Literal autist reporting in, youre a faggot
>>
>>25907901

>You're lucky you didn't even think you had friends.

hahahaha. no, OP had it worse and you're just buttmad that your friends left you. Boo hooooo.
>>
This happened to me, to a degree.

We had the option of using the shitty free ID photos the school made us take every year or submitting our own photos.

The fucker who bullied me from 6th grade until senior year was on the yearbook committee. They used the shitty photo and didn't include any of the other photos in the "memories" section.

but joke's on him now. Faggot works at a local bar being a cuck for tips and I got a chill management job doing whatever the fuck I want.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 500x281px
>>25907901
>had four friends through hs that I knew since pre-school
>graduate
>never hear or see from them again
>zero friends

I get a christmas card from one's mum each year because she liked me, but that's about it...
>>
>>25907904
Man I didn't even have a problem with the literal autist, I thought he was a really cool guy. I was just surprised that the person that was described by society as clinically socially retarded was more socially accepted than me, the bully-bait.
The autist got to go to parties and shit too. Like the 'cool' kid parties.
>>
>>25908056
Go to the bar and make him serve you. Don't tip.
>>
>>25908102
Eyyyy, that mum wants to SMASH
>>
>>25908113
Lmao we prolly went to the same school, i was complete autist but girls loved me and invited me to parties cuz good at tennis
>>
>tfw I skipped on the picture
>tfw I don't even exist

feels good man, don't even give a shit
>>
>>25908113
The clinical autists get pity points because they are looked out for by teachers, its the socially awkward people with no trump card that get nothing.
>>
File: 1451338522638.jpg (117KB, 724x932px) Image search: [Google]
1451338522638.jpg
117KB, 724x932px
>no grad pic
>no quote
>no club or sports affiliation my senior year
>practically non-existent

At least when I'm gone nobody forcing themselves going to my funeral, if I even have one. Fuck it, just give me a shallow grave in the fucking desert.
>>
post picture of the crossdresser
>>
>get omitted from junior yearbook
>don't send in photo or quote senior year
If I plan to off myself eventually I sure as shit don't want normies remembering me. The kid who killed himself while I was in school was fawned over because he was such a nice kid, even though nobody talked to him.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.