[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm 29 years old and never graduated college i'm a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 1453049477295.jpg (122KB, 561x702px) Image search: [Google]
1453049477295.jpg
122KB, 561x702px
i'm 29 years old and never graduated college
i'm a server and "actor" but now i realize acting will not work out. i have great people skills but other than that i have accomplished nothing

what is a job i can start doing where i will make a lot of money?
>>
File: 1357073932932.png (48KB, 333x309px) Image search: [Google]
1357073932932.png
48KB, 333x309px
>>25905296
>what is a job i can start doing where i will make a lot of money?
>>
KNEEPADS
N
E
E
P
A
D
S
>>
>i have great people skills but other than that i have accomplished nothing
Become a con man or work your way up in sales.
>>
>>25905296
Why won't acting work out? I want to be an actor
>>
>>25905296
Reevaluate your priorities man. Do something fun like math.
>>
>>25905507

an ungodly amount of competition besides the fact that talent is trumped by who you know and you have to do sketchy things, be extremely fake AND cutthroat to get anywhere. also you have to put yourself in positions where you mean people in the industry who can connect you with people who matter, which is extremely hard if youre working all the time because you didnt come from a rich family and nobody ~pays your rent so you can pursue your dreams~
>>
>>25905605

ps. a shit studio costs $900+ per month here (los angeles)
>>
>>25905605
fuck sounds tough, guess that's why the pay off is so good. Do you know many struggling actors? what happens to them?
>>
>>25905296
commission sales or prostitution. And I mean the weird stuff.
>>
>>25905629
>unironically living in L.A.
Why would you do that OP?
>>
honest answer? go to trade school. become an electrician or plumber or welder. you won't make doctor money, but its a living, and they're skilled trades, so even in tough economic times you'll still have a job.
>>
>>25905648
they become homeless heroin addicts ;__;
>>
>>25905296
I don't know if aomeone ready said this but letting men fuck you and sucking their cocks is fast cash, if you have good pwople skills you are set, how big is your penis meat?
>>
>>25905296
>i have great people skills
>what is a job i can start doing where i will make a lot of money?

Be good at sales at the right company.

A good salesman can make hundreds of thousands of dollars if you are in the right industry
>>
>>25905683
Fuck men for $$ you CA faggot, start with craigs list casual encounters or what ever the fuck it is just start sucking cock
>>
>>25905629
>$900+ per month here
I am renting a shitty 1 bedroom for $620 a WEEK in Sydney Australia.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>25905767
He should be selling his boi pussy, nothing wrong with being pumped up by BBC and get paid too
>>
NightCrawling
>>
Just save up money and try to travel the world. It's the only thing for us to do now
>>
>>25905731
Just become a standup comic. Personable losers are usually good at that.
>>
>>25905791
This can't be, another kangaroo fucker shit posting go choke on some vegamite you fag
>>
>>25905296
Are you stupid OP? Join ISIS, free room and board you can use your elite people skills to the fullest, I hear they pay anywhere from 200 to 800 a month as well, use to be more but getting the shit bombed out of you hurts the bank, you also will have many chances to rape I mean make love to women, or little boys what ever you want mang
>>
>>25905791
Aussie money isn't worth shit and maybe move more than 3 miles away from mummy
>>
>>25905791
Sydney is fucking gay though.
>>25905683
LA is ok the only thing that sucks is how spread out everything is. I don't have a car and I rely on my friends to get me anywhere cool
>>
>>25905296
If you are a actor then being a prostitute would be perfect for you, while you are taking cock act like you like it, shouldnt be to hard for you
>>
>>25905928
Hurry the fuck up and post ya dick
>>
>>25905848

lol people have actually told me i should do that, people def do love to laugh at my self deprecation and i dont particularly mind it either. i just dont have any "jokes"

>>25905683
i came here to fulfill the dream and instead realized that most people are liars and fakes
>>
>>25905993
Show them ya penis to make em laugh, or just tell them how stupid you were to "make it big" in L.A
>>
>>25905986
I'm not the fucking actor fag I just wanted to say that LA IS BETTER THAN SYDNEY YOU BORING AUSTRALIAN FAGS
>>
POST FEMIDICK
>POST FEMIDICK
POST FEMIDICK
>POST FEMIDICK
>>
>>25905710
Second. Apprentice pipefitter here. Just bought my first house.
>>
>>25906026

i dont have a penis, i already know i could have gotten far ahead by fucking and/or having romantic relationships with certain people i've met. i just have permanent stupid fucking morals that have always held me back
>>
>>25906062
No shit dude
Don't even mention Australia alongside USA desu
>>
>>25906075
>wage
>wtf you actually do
>hours
>edu
>>
>>25906126
>$21/hr+full benefits.
>Install process piping for ammonia systems. Welding, grinding, cutting, lay out etc.
>40 hours a week, when working a shut down my hours are easily 50+
>AA in English, AS in Welding
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.