[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPANIARDS ARE WHITE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: images (1).jpg (3KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3KB, 229x220px
SPANIARDS ARE WHITE
>>
>>25903394
Is this supposed to be new information?
>>
>>25903394
Spanish people sound like they should be brown but you go to spain and everyone is white
>>
Middle easterners are also Caucasian
Whitey confirmed for being light skinned sand niggers
>>
>germanic ancestry
>somehow not white
>>
>>25903638
/pol/ tards are simple folk, they just see the tanned skin and it triggers them, despite the fact they'd look the same if they lived in a sunny climate their whole life
>>
>>25903610
>rucka rucka ali
good stuff brother
>>
>>25903638
Only a small percentage has Germanic ancestry.

Hell, a lot of African Americans have white Germanic ancestry too, but they're not white.
>>
>>25903670
Eyes and hair darken in the sun?

It's not just the climate, most of them are genetically darker than northern Europeans.
>>
I think we are 75% white. There's some pretty white fucks around here in Barcelona but i'd say people from the mediterranean and especially spaniards are around 75% white.

By 4chan standard's thats 0% but yeah
>>
>>25903794
>eyes and hair defines race

lmaooooooooooooo
>>
>>25904716
>eyes and hair do not serve as indicators of race
lmaoooooooooooooo
>>
>>25904716
No, but people with brown eyes usually have darker skin too.

It's not even about skin color, Spain is just very culturally different from Britain/Germany/Scandinavia. I guess they're still technically white, but so are Arabs, Jews, and Turks
>>
The spaniards genocided those Aztecs like fucking champs.

They're ok in my books
>>
>originated from celts who came from steppe from persia
>celts had dark hair, eyes, and skin
>surprised when people from Spain and Ireland are dark haired and have dark eyes
>>
>>25904760
>Spain is just very culturally different from Britain/Germany/Scandinavia.
So are all those countries from each other
>>
>>25903670
>>25903794
>>25904760
>>25906048
>>25906087
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
>>
>>25906146
All uprooted, exterminated and deported during the inquisition along with jews (have since returned). Afterwards, severe blood purity laws were implemented, so no.
>>
>>25906146
Asturias and Reconquista you dumb nigger
The Expulsion of the Moors by Isabella too
>>
>>25903394
t. Alberto Barbossa

Who cares if it's not Portugal?
>>
>>25903750

More Mexicans have germanic ancestry than Spanish.

Especially northern Mexicans and Tejanos.
>>
>>25903394
Northern European here (Norway) light brown hair, hazel eyes, 6'2. Nordic nose.
>>
>>25906087
Yeah, but they're not as different from each other as they are from Spain. Same way there are a lot of similarities between Spain, Portugal, and Italy.
>>
>>25906301
And those countries are all still white European countries
Fuck off with your /int/ memes
>>
>>25906207
>>25906208
>implying that several hundred years of occupation isn't going to have a lasting effect on the makeup of the populace.

Why are you so upset?
>>
>>25906207
Do you into history?

Even way before the Moors, Spain had been invaded by the Phoenicians, who were Middle Eastern and related to Jews.
>>
>>25903394
spaniards are half arab

half spaniards are arab
>>
>>25906327
>implying that several hundred years of occupation isn't going to have a lasting effect on the makeup of the populace.
About as much as the Saxons did on the Britons I imagine
Pro-tip English people are still Britons genetically.
There was never a serious presence of Arab peoples among the general populace of Iberia
>>
>>25906244
Mexico has more people.
>>
>>25906361
The Anglo-Saxon and Viking influence was substantial in Britain.
>>
>GREEKS THINK THEIR WHITE

lol
>>
>>25906405
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>25906433
>their instead of they're
>calling anyone else non-white
kek
>>
File: 1452215367723.jpg (419KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452215367723.jpg
419KB, 1200x1000px
>>25903394

R9k is not pol
>>
>>25906146
>implying moors didn't only fuck other moors
>implying they were a major part of the population to make a genetic impact

Thus the Christian majority of Moorish Spain was saved from hairy heathen crescent cock.

Keep telling yourself the mussies stained Iberia brown, though.
>>
>>25906405
Not genetically. Their influence was mostly linguistic and cultural. Anglos, Saxons, and Vikings didn't permanently migrate to Britain in large enough numbers to substantially alter the ethnic makeup of the population.
>>
>>25906362

Well, it's more that Germans fled into Mexico en masse when the Civil War happened, as German Lutherans and Mennonites were anti-slavery and anti-war.

Tejano and Norteno music both owe their roots to German folk music, particularly polka and other folk forms of song, and German cuisine features quite heavily as well.

Hell, there's even crazy wierd german-speaking mennonite communes in Mexico and stuff.
>>
>>25906476
Hi JIDF

u can go
>>
>>25906488
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_people
>>
>>25906575
and then you got cucked by the normans.
>>
>>25906575
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11480732/Britons-still-live-in-Anglo-Saxon-tribal-kingdoms-Oxford-University-finds.html
>>
>>25906631
Why are you assuming I'm British?

I'm just pointing out that the Moors had a large and lasting effect on the ethnic and cultural makeup of the Spanish, just like the Germanics did with England.

Protip: The Normans were Vikings too
>>
>>25903394
Yes.

All others that speak Spanish are beaners, though.

Except for Brazillians, actually.
>>
>>25906498
dude i really want some sources. i want you to enable me to have pride

t. mexican
>>
>>25906841

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_immigration_to_Mexico

10 seconds. Google.
>>
>>25906896
sorry im just a dumb beaner i dont know how

thanks anon
>>
>>25906687
Brazilians speak Portuguese
>>
>>25906896

Might as well add: Modern Mexico and Germany have basically always been best bros.

Their cultures and people turned out to be highly compatible, and there is a long record of friendship between the German and Mexican people.
>>
>>25906951
i know hispanics are a random mix with varying degrees of yuro, arab, native, and nigger, and being around mexicans a lot it's clear to see which ones have which roots. i never realized that some where literally german though

now i don't feel so bad for enjoying mariachi etc while also not knowing any spanish

you anons made my night
>>
File: 1316996692557.png (380KB, 499x372px) Image search: [Google]
1316996692557.png
380KB, 499x372px
>>25907016
>where

i have never made this mistake before, please do not think little of me
>>
>>25907016

In the end, we are all the mongrel children of impoverished nobles and their servants who got thrown out to the New World because nobody could fucking tolerate their bullshit in Spain itself.

It's fairer to be proud of the fact that you represent something wholly original, rather than look to Europe for identity.

It's the American Identity: One unfettered by the chains of birth and caste systems, and instead forged in modern nations founded on ideology.
>>
>>25907076
>It's fairer to be proud of the fact that you represent something wholly original, rather than look to Europe for identity.

there is no american identity here. ideology did not make america

i appreciate your sentiments but there is nothing to be proud about being a whitewashed mexican. literally the worst of both worlds; cant speak spanish so can't actually be a god tier vaquero, but not white american so can't argue against the cultural dissipation of america

nothing good about it
>>
>>25907271

>can't speak spanish
>god tier vaquero

Nigger, I'm of King Ranch heritage. I can tell you a thing or two about barely speaking spanish, but being able to rope and ride.

That, and the Texan Vaquero way was always about trying newer, hotter things, and not getting stuck in the past.

I can tell you right now that the formerly largest Ranch in the world was made BECAUSE of the mongrelisation of cultures in Texas. It was Anglo whites adopting the estate culture of Mexico, and the Mexicans adopting modern cattle-handling techniques from the North that made the King Ranch great.

Rather than be crying about cultural dissipation, we should be seeking out cultural SYNERGY. Finding people we work well with, borrowing what they bring to the table, and forgiving their flaws.

Do you think it was by mistake that Mexico constantly invited White entrepreneurs into their country? They knew that their culture didn't breed a good business sense, but that the loyalty and general work ethic of their people was a great match for German and English folk, and that they could reap the rewards together.

Less separatism. More fixing.

Ignore the ancient Chicano SJWs who lecture you endlessly about not knowing the language of your people. They are relics from the 60's and 70's and aren't needed anymore.
>>
File: 1411690282211.gif (1003KB, 216x158px) Image search: [Google]
1411690282211.gif
1003KB, 216x158px
>>25907446
no, sorry, you're a cuck, separatism IS fixing

>Texan Vaquero way was always about trying newer, hotter things, and not getting stuck in the past.
buzzwords, what youre saying doesnt actually mean anything

>mongrelisation
estate culture of mexico came about because the land was cheap as a result of mexicans lack of skill at settling; saying the anglos took 'the culture of owning lots of barren land' in order to make use of it is retarded

>cultural synergy
synergy is only beneficial when northern yuro genes are involved, this is indeed a noticeable trend

>Do you think it was by mistake that Mexico constantly invited White entrepreneurs into their country? They knew that their culture didn't breed a good business sense, but that the loyalty and general work ethic of their people was a great match for German and English folk, and that they could reap the rewards together.
jesus christ anon. do you know what you're saying?
>the whites were the only ones who could make use out of the labor of and resources claimed by other peoples
>the whites were the only ones who were able to try new, hotter things
unless you mean getting the white man to cuck them, or something

if you want less separatism that will fix things, the only way i can make sense of that statement is by letting whites run the world

i mean i WOULD appreciate a new heritage to fit into, i wouldnt mind it, but that would be exactly separatism. which im in favor of

i'm sorry anon, thanks for the nice german mexican bit, but i've got to go now
>>
>>25903394
NO THEY AREN'T, BASQUE FAGGOT!
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.