[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new >tfw no Adam Driver bf thread old one archived >>25888125

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: adamdrivercover.jpg (44KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
adamdrivercover.jpg
44KB, 650x400px
new
>tfw no Adam Driver bf
thread
old one archived >>25888125

to the 10/10 cutie virgin with the big lips and troubled past: yes, it's cold where I live.

no Thranduil posters welcome.
>>
reminder you are attracted to the fictional character of Kylo and in real life he is a really nice and kind chill dude

why do women do this? a guy can admit when he just likes a fictional character, but you retarded roasties have to pretend Bendidick Cumbumbitch is a super genius in real life
>>
>>25896859
Not OP, but what do you want to achieve with this argument?

consider that there are guys posting on this board who furiously masturbate to drawings ever day - people are mad
>>
>>25896859
I'm more attracted to his character in the shitty awful TV show Girls but they're kind of similar. he just pulls off that angsty shtick so well and it makes me hella moist.
I won't rest until I have my Adam Driver lookalike angsty bf and you can't make me stop posting even if you make all the stupid assumptions in the world.
>>
>>25896809
I had a shitty childhood. Anybody moist already ?
>>
>>25897134
the thing I need to know is
>are you angsty, crazy, emotional, etc
>are you hella cute in a misunderstood artist kind of way
if so then yes I am moist
>>
>>25897134
So did I, but I don't look like normo ren
>>
>>25897175
>are you angsty, crazy, emotional
I actually have extraordinary good control over my emotions. Psychiatrists have noted on my poker face and emotional intelligence.
>are you hella cute in a misunderstood artist kind of way
I used to draw and play guitar, but i have lost the will to live, it's why i'm here. In most groups i've been the odd one out. One time a chick told me in a flirtsy kind of way that i'm romantic,my literal response "A-are you sure ? I-I don't think so."
Enough for you roastie ?
>>
>>25897330
>normie
Holy shit kek
>>
>>25897359
How i wish that was true.
>>
>>25896809
>that
>cute

He looks like a bleached chimpanzee with a wig
>>
File: 1452976074734.jpg (155KB, 1024x996px) Image search: [Google]
1452976074734.jpg
155KB, 1024x996px
Grils seem to love Kylo Ren so I propose we all by the cheap Halloween costume and the Black Series Kylo Ren mask with voice changer.

Then we all go to a con and act dark and brooding to get the grils wet. We tell them we can take anything we want and march them to bed. We then fug them but never take off the mask.
>>
>>25897623
this would get me naked, desu.

>>25897330
I can't be sure without FOTOGRAFIK EVIDENCE

>>25897419
objectively wrong
>>
>>25897752
be my gf and I'll do this
>>
>>25896809
>tfw went to see TFA for the second
>tfw hear people giggling on the room when he put off his mask
>>
>>25897752
There is already content of me on the internet which I would like deleted, so i'd rather keep my anonymity. Rest assured, i look nothing like kylo ren
>>
I want to post a pic of myself, but this isn't /soc/

I look like him but minus the mishapen face, and I have dicksucking lips.

I am also an angsty misanthropist fagot
>>
>>25898638

dibs i call dibs you're my bf
>>
>>25898638
>I look like him but minus the mishapen face
So you don't look like him at all?
>>
>>25899053
ok

roblox
>>
>>25898638
you should date my gf, she said his goofy face is more attractive than mine
>>
>>25900086
:( my exgf said her dad was more attractive than me
>>
>>25900157
Did she break up with you to get with her dad?
>>
>>25900207
no i broke up with her after 5 years of emotional and physical abuse

had a dream last night i beat her with a golf club :D
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.