[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

End of the road

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1453253930275.png (377KB, 800x527px) Image search: [Google]
1453253930275.png
377KB, 800x527px
I think I've had enough now
>>
What's the matter, fellow robot?
>>
i have to wait til a few video games release then i'm fucking done. i love you mom and dad, sorry i couldn't make it to medschool.
>>
>>25896266

Dealt a shit hand in life and it keeps getting shitter
>>
File: Born to feel 2.jpg (56KB, 724x844px) Image search: [Google]
Born to feel 2.jpg
56KB, 724x844px
>>25896316
I know what you mean, I wasn't and still not the best looking guy, but two years ago things got shittier for me when I took a round of antibiotics.

My doctor said it triggered IBS.. So now I have to deal with that, Among other things aswell..
>>
>>25896450

Only thing that stops me killing myself is the effect it would have on my dad nothing else.
>>
>>25896308
>couldn't make it to medschool

That's one option out of many. Take that standing eight count and figure out the next best thing.

>>25896674

Talk about what's making you feel like that with your dad then. If nothing else, you'll have a good crying session.
>>
>>25898085
>actually crying

How do you do this
>>
>>25898085
>Talk about what's making you feel like that with your dad then. If nothing else, you'll have a good crying session.

Already done that a couple times
>>
>>25898640
Well, not knowing about your condition I can't offer a lot of valuable input that doesn't fall into "bee urself".

You won't have 4chan to get your laughs at inside the grave though.
>>
>>25899077
>You won't have 4chan to get your laughs at inside the grave though

Good enough reason to stay alive thanks man
>>
>>25896253
You still got fight in you.

Just chill out.

You can't give up until I give up.
>>
>>25899077
"bee urself" isn't completely bad when you think about it, if you're a genetically inferior waste of life loser you shouldn't expect to be normal or happy ever in your life, it's not your fate.
>>
>>25899791
>You can't give up until I give up.

Deal bro
>>
>>25900145
>>25899791

C-can i join in, guys?
>>
>>25900145
Today I got hit with depression I haven't felt for months, I had to get out of my mom's presence and hide in my room with a candle until I felt a little better and then I started working out.

The despair is terrible, the shame, everything. I feel like my find is a torture device ruining my life.

Take this wager at your own risk is my point
>>
>>25900253
*my mind

for the longest time I've had trouble producing clear thoughts as well...anyway I could write pages of complaints.
>>
>>25900249

Sure thing fella
>>
>>25896253
Idk anon, i've given up at one point and was just going along with the motions, completely apathetic, and all the sudden everything changed. I don't know what you are dealing with, but just because you don't see a solution doesn't mean there isn't one.
>>
Fill sink with warm water, put my wrist in it, wait (how long?), cut straight down the artery. Any other suggestions?

I'm not saying I'll definitely do it. It's just good to know so I don't add yet another failure to my list.
>>
File: Born to feel.jpg (407KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
Born to feel.jpg
407KB, 746x982px
>>25896674
>>25899077
>>25899791
>>25900249
>>25901241

Not by me, but I still belive you can make it. All of you, don't give up!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1EHAizen0Kz
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.