[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /fake friends/ here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: qt32.jpg (42KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
qt32.jpg
42KB, 500x636px
>somehow manage to meme my way into normie group (not even joking, i just spouted normies memes and people found it funny)
>constantly reminded of how much of a failure i am every day
>normies talk about casual dating and their last fuck like its nothing
>always the outsider and have to pretend to be interested in what chads bitchy gf has said to him today
>never actually see any of these people outside of classes
>they openly talk about parties and events they have attended without me while I'm there
>put up with all this shit because I don't want to be completely alone
>>
>>25896021
>Had 3 friends, two in a relationship together and 1 guy
>always had to initiate contact to hang out.
>Always.
>decide to stop initiating contact to see if they'd ask me to hang out.
I've been alone sine new years, and I don't expect this pattern to end anytime soon. I'd rather be alone than that guy.
>>
>>25896097
Same desu, I'm just too scared to initiate anything in case I get rejected or people laugh at me, I don't really even message people first
>>
>>25896021
>>25896021
I did that for a while, but I couldn't keep it up. I can only do it at work long enough for people to do me favors or be nice to me.

My actual friends are fucking weirdos like me, and all we do is call each other dumb faggots and bitch about movies. I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>25896021
>>somehow manage to meme my way into normie group (not even joking, i just spouted normies memes and people found it funny)
What memes did you spout?
>>
>>25896021

Well your problem is you're trying to be friends with people you don't like.

>put up with all this shit
>have to pretend to be interested
>never actually see any of these people outside of classes

Maybe you should go and hang out with people you could actually like. So they can like you back. So maybe they would contact you.
>>
>>25896097
Basically this except not real life friends to hang out with, online friends who I just talked to online mostly, and I decided to stop messaging first for a bit and then they never messaged me first so I just stopped talking to them.
Idgaf though, fuck them
>>
Most of my friends are Normie/semi Chad/ semi stacey, I get invited places but you have to get into similar pop culture as the group
>>
>>25896690
JOHN CENA, Jaden Smith, just general black twitter shit desu. If I'm feeling adventurous I might just regurgitate imageboard memes, at one point I think I got fug:DD to catch on
>>25896704
Don't get me wrong, they're usually nice people and I'm surprised I even managed to get in their group, but when they go on about normie problems I have no way to identify so I just switch off. I have terrible social skills so just making other friends isn't that easy for me
>>25896774
Tbh I've never been to a party in my life senpai, I know better than to reveal my power level in public though
>>
>>25896790
Parties are overrated, and pretending to be someone I'm really not is taking a toll, I only really go to parties for a good chance of having sex
>>
>>25896021
who is this eastern semen demon
>>
Fake friends for life.

High school, had fake friends...at least I was considered a cool kid from the outside...

In community college I got along with everyone, one even called me her friend, but never hung outside of class.

At least i'm influential in my video games and have lots of friends there...

;-; where are these people in real life?
>>
>>25896021
I'll be your friend op
As long as aren't a seriously a meme spouter
>>
i put on a normalfag suit every goddamn day to blend in with my "friends" and associates and maintain my connections and occasionally get laid

i even go out drinking with them every now and then to keep up the facade, but it's so fucking exhausting putting up with their stupid normalfag humor and idle chatter

i just want to get my paycheck, go to the gym, and spend time on my hobbies, not hang out with these boring assholes

fuck me
>>
>>25896021
It's called bragging about stuff that doesn't exist. Some of them, yes they're telling the truth. 50% aren't. Believe me.
>>
File: 1408536744287-0.jpg (85KB, 538x576px) Image search: [Google]
1408536744287-0.jpg
85KB, 538x576px
>>25896021
>tfw four robot-tier friends since elementary school
>>
File: 1444134953670.png (216KB, 450x430px) Image search: [Google]
1444134953670.png
216KB, 450x430px
shoot 'em up Senpai, keep the torch lit
>>
Pretty much all of my 'friends' won't ever initiate conversation with me. I even did an experiment on them where I didn't initiate a conversation with anyone for 2 months, and I only held a conversation with one person. Soon I'm just gonna leave and live a comfy life alone somewhere.
>>
Fake friends, real friends. Never really had either.
>>
Act like le funny nerd, that's what I do.
I have a group of normie chad "friends" that all talk about sex and then turn to me like "Oh, sorry anon, this must be awkward for you *snicker*"
My response was "I'm fine, I'm just looking at videos of batman on my phone" and they all started laughing and telling me how great I was
>>
>>25896021
start dealing drugs to them
trust me
>>
>>25896913
No idea, I found her in a YLYL thread
>>25896894
Fair enough, it would be nice to experience it at least once though
>>25896928
I wouldn't go as far as to be considered cool but normies think I have an active social life outside of school, little do they know kek
>>25897706
Ironically I'm more serious on a Tibetan cave painting board than I am irl, I just try to be le quirky meme guy irl because I don't know how else to fit in
>>25898672
I've tried this before as well, intentionally making an effort not to go along with their stuff and it just ends up with me being ignored every time
>>25899224
I think I have a reputation for being the ironic guy, I can say pretty much whatever I want and not have it be taken seriously (which works perfectly for self deprecating humour)
>>25899282
I don't have any drugs and I live with my parents so darknet isn't an option
>>
>>25896021
I have somewhat of the same story
>just do work everyday
>guy who works in the front always talks to me on his break
>start meming
>he doesn't find it funny at first
>start baneposting in real life
>he loves it
>texts me videos about bane
>says it makes him laugh because he knows it'd make me laugh
Th-thanks Chadbro, you're actually really cool.
>>
>don't want to force myself into their social groups because it would look desperate
>never invited anywhere
>occasionally run into them and join them and it's fun, but they never invite me
>know they don't dislike me, it's just apathy
>still never force myself into their groups
>always alone
>>
>>25896704
My problem is that I don't even like anyone
>>
>>25899361
>I don't have any drugs
down the street they are literally throwing them at you
>>
File: 1452304736834.jpg (75KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
1452304736834.jpg
75KB, 676x673px

It pretty much comes down to this, I think a lot of us here came to that point where we just said fuck it, and became OKay with being alone, cutting ourselves off from the outside world.

Personally, my group wasn't of normies, they were pretty interesting/(unique) people, but they weren't losers my any means, I was. This difference became clear over time and things just started to fade away, and I could see they were sick of me trying to fit in making shitty obnoxious jokes to try and entertain them. Eventually it was obvious they were rejecting me so I just cut myself off.

>they openly talk about parties and events they have attended without me while I'm there

they used to say they would invite me to parties with them as +1's so I could finally experience it but it never ended up happening.

>normies talk about casual dating and their last fuck like its nothing

they would date inside the friend group so they were basically all dating each other and I became a 9th or 11th wheel in some cases

i dont consider them fake friends, just that i dont have what it takes to really connect with people like them.
>>
>>25896021
I was in the same situation at school. Here's some tips from my life...
-Think of them as practice friends.
-Jokingly insult a few of them
-Try to sit/stand near the centre of the group
-Organise an event, or create group chats for doing stuff

It's worth it in the end, just to prove to yourself.
>>
>>25899459
Good for you anon, at least you managed to make an actual friend
>>25899469
This desu, I don't think enough of myself that they would intentionally ignore me so it's literally just them forgetting about me
>>25899515
I have never seen drugs irl
>>25899605
I never really get included in bantz, even when I say stuff to other people they never say anything back as if they were scared of offending me
>>25899516
>dating inside friend group
Fuck, this is the worst, I just can't handle having to see chad kissing his girlfriend right in front of me every single day
>>
File: 1452301895872.jpg (24KB, 229x255px) Image search: [Google]
1452301895872.jpg
24KB, 229x255px
>>25899794
especially when that girl is your oneitis
>>
>>25896021
Bryant is that you?
>>
>>25899936
No
>>25899878
That image literally sums up my life, just the other day they were going on about some "amazing party" that I had completely no idea about
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 768x1024px
Could you post said normie memes? I want to show them to a gryll please
>>
>>25900599
Just look for anything black twitter related, it's edgy enough to be funny but not edgy enough to alienate normies
>>
>>25901449
Don't know if she'll be down with it or think I'm racist
>>
Who /used/ here?
>had car
>Had friends
>Crashed car
>No friends
>>
File: 1438451560207.jpg (189KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
1438451560207.jpg
189KB, 567x567px
Thank god I *do* want to be completely alone and have no desire to socialize with normies
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.