[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mentally ill kid gets bullied for years for no reason >no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: annoyed pepe.jpg (5KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed pepe.jpg
5KB, 200x192px
>mentally ill kid gets bullied for years for no reason
>no romantic, social, academic achievements as a result
>becomes depressed
>bullying continues for years
>kid snaps and shoots <10 people
>"WAAH WHAT A TRAGEDY THE SHOOTER WAS SOME DICKBAG ALL THE VICTIMS WERE INNOCENT"
>people believe that the victims were innocent
>>
quit making excuses and stop living your degenerate lifestyle already. You're not autistic, you're just retarded
>>
>killing people is a natural reaction to them bullying you
Gee maybe those kids getting bullied should have just grown some balls and stopped giving a fuck.
>>
It's just sublimation of the culling instinct into "acceptable" expression, anon.

Freaks should feel lucky to live today. In the past we'd just be stoned.
>>
>>25895462
>your not autistic, you're just retarded
Kek
>>
>>25895469
>t.normalfag who has never had a mental illness or been bullied for years
Your opinion is worthless.
>>
>>25895508
maybe you should take some responsibility and do something about your mental illness instead of whining about it on an image board
>>
>>25895445
I just used that anger to go get fit, get a successful job, and get a gf. It isn't about what they did to you, it's about how you use it.
>>
>>25895445
Well, the victims were honestly innocent.

But yeah, a lifetime of torment tends to create a lot of criminals and violent offenders.
>>
File: 555.jpg (25KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
25KB, 600x375px
>>25895690
>getting picked on
>"torment"
>>
>>25895570
>brah jus fix ur mental ilnes :p
I take fucking meds and see a psychologst every weeek. What the fuck do you do to prevent school shootings?
>>
>>25895469

>"hahaha i dont give a fuck eventho you took my lunch money take that bully!!"
>"hahah hey bully i grew some balls u think that punch to the face hurts??"
>>
>>25895469
People kill for no reason all the time, some forms of it are just more acceptable.

You can go murder strangers legally in Afghanistan and it's considered heroic.
>>
>>25895715
Bullying and picking on other people is an example of tormenting them, yes you've hit the nail on the head there.
>>
>>25895663
>get a gf
Then you were never a robot and don't belong here
You didn't change from robot to non-robot, robots are robots for life.
>>25895715
>obviously has no idea what bullying mentally ill kids for their entire lives does
Leave, normalfag.
>>
>>25895475
Not necessarily. Some "abnormal" things like having visions and hearing voices used to be more acceptable.
>>
>>25895570
>do something about your mental illness
If that were possible MIs wouldn't be as much of an issue as you see these days. Like asking someone to take responsibility for contracting anthrax.
>>
>>25895475
rated

under
>>
>>25895462
>your not autistic, you're just retarded
>>
>>25895462
>You're not autistic, you're just retarded
Says the website who uses "autistic" as a synonym for "retard."
>>
>>25895858
Most mental illnesses are just weak people making excuses, or people whose thinking present some sort of threat to our metarialistic culture.
>>
File: 1414936382055.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1414936382055.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
I don't like edgy worshiping of shooters and spree killers but I also don't understand the vilification they get.Same with Pedophiles, They're not heartless fucking monsters, they're people born with a fetish or mental problem. No sane,normal person decides to just plan a shooting spree for no reason. That person was led to that point by bad relationships or mental/social issues and being holier than thou does nothing but help create the next shooter because it makes people who don't follow the usual normie hivemind bullshit into the enemy
>>
>>25895915
>4chan is all one person
How more deluded can you be
>>
>>25895925
Whatever you say retard, I think you'd find a lot of world class psychologists, psychiatrists, anyone with non-subhuman IQ would tell you (correctly so) that you are wrong
>>
>>25895925
>Most mental illnesses are just weak people making excuses
That's like saying that most blacks are just thuggish niggers.
>>
Honestly, just to piss off anti gun fags I feel like going on a machete, sword, or axe rampage instead.
>>
>>25895953
Says the website who often judges one group of people (blacks, women, SJWs, liberals, etc) as one person.
>>
>>25895996
Think of all the rampage you could go on wielding some kind of katana. Normalfags cut clean n two. wow
>>
>>25896009
4chan isn't a signle entity kiddo, what more is there to understand? Do you believe anonymous is just 1 fucking guy? I bet you came from reddit you fucking disgust me.
>>
>>25896014
And think about how pissed the anti gun fags would be! Given that I work out obsessively I think I'd have the strength to keep going for quite a while.
>>
>>25896038
Says the person who judges racial groups as one single entity.
>>
>>25895469
Actually it is. Humans have always had a natural pecking order. The difference now is that we have artificial limitations in place through laws and bullshit school policies that inhibit this natural order. Many times the establishment will crack down harder on those who resist their aggressors because of laughable zero-tolerance policies on school misconduct. Before, when Joe harassed the shit out of Jack for kicks, Jack would simply punch him out and that would probably be the end of it. Now, if Jack retaliates, he is going to be the one punished. Keep in mind many youth who are bullied tend to already be poorly socialized, whether through neglect or by being raised in broken homes. With no support structure at home or in the classroom, these individuals are often isolated and tormented to their breaking point.

As social and heirarchal creatures, there will always be a pecking order, and some modern schools of thought believe we can eliminate it through equality; which is an utter pipe dream. Though the pecking order exists and always has, humans natural state that allowed them a modicum of resistance and self sufficiency has been utterly obliterated by unnatural social constructs and arbitrary limitations, as pure as their intentions may be, the best solution to stop bullying and harassment is to teach kids to stand up for themselves, not just hush it up and lecture. Kids who bully aren't going to care about their victims feelings. The only tangible currency that matters is the exchange of force.

So because these kids are stuck in an invisible prison and probed, prodded and abused endlessly, at some point it will reach a critical mass and they lash out with excessive force.

Normies bring it on themselves, basically.
>>
>>25895953
>>25896038
no true scotsman, baby.
>>
>>25895996
You'd just give more ammo for anti-gun arguments when you wound 1 person and can't catch anyone else because you're a useless, out-of-shape NEET.
>>
>>25895925
Spot the normie :^)
Bloxx
>>
>>25895982
Well duh, their business depends on me being wrong. Some psychiatrists probably agree with me too. Being intelligent doesn't make people honest or have integrity.
>>
>>25895996
I feel like a Chainsaw would be more effective, or a Baseball Bat with some nails in it.
>>
>>25896094
>>>25895996 (You)
>You'd just give more ammo for anti-gun arguments when you wound 1 person and can't catch anyone else because you're a useless, out-of-shape NEET.
Like I said before, I work out obsessively.
>>
>>25896077
>Many times the establishment will crack down harder on those who resist their aggressors because of laughable zero-tolerance policies on school misconduct. Before, when Joe harassed the shit out of Jack for kicks, Jack would simply punch him out and that would probably be the end of it. Now, if Jack retaliates, he is going to be the one punished.

This guy gets it. It's why school shootings only started in the 90s, when the feminization of Western men was well underway.
>>
>ITT: normie bullies in damage control
>>
>>25896131
Mental illness is incredibly normie, no normie would say what I did, except maybe some really stupid rednecks.
>>
File: obama gun control tears.jpg (105KB, 706x522px) Image search: [Google]
obama gun control tears.jpg
105KB, 706x522px
>some mentally ill faggot shoots up his school because the mental healthcare in USA is a joke
>"WAAAH! WE SHOULD BAN ALL GUNS AND ADD GUN FREE ZONES TO SCHOOLS!!!11"
>>
Would you extend this logic to niggers who chimp out, /polr9k/? Coming from poor homes, no dads, toxic environment.

I bet you're the first to condemn them as subhuman shit if they act out their dissatisfaction with the lot they've been born into
>>
File: smug swedish sword pepe.jpg (97KB, 1019x636px) Image search: [Google]
smug swedish sword pepe.jpg
97KB, 1019x636px
>>25895996
Remember what happened last time someone tried that?
>>
>>25896369
>get bullied for years and have no friends
>someone with the same skin color as you gets shot because he tried to take a gun form a cop
Yes, these things are comparable
>>
>>25896405
>being poor, living in a ghetto with no prospects, see your friends get killed, no role models, no education, etc
>someone calls you bad names

You're right, they're not comparable at all
>>
>>25896338
Tbh that was pretty funny [email protected]
>>
File: IMG_20150209_160359_563.jpg (972KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150209_160359_563.jpg
972KB, 2592x1944px
>>25895462
>>25895469
You're the type of people who think bullying is teasing, it's not its way worse then you can fucking imagine kids can be brutal little monsters.
>>
>>25896369
Put them where they really belong then, the zoo!
>>
>>25896508
No one wants to come look at robots watch anime and play video games, senpai
>>
>>25896139
I don't want their deaths to be painful, that's pointless to me, I just want them dead.
>>
>>25895445

>>mentally ill kid gets bullied for years for no reason
>>no romantic, social, academic achievements as a result

It's amazing how much some people enjoy the role of victim,
>>
not the soda cans fault it explodes after its shook
>>
>>25895445
>get bullied
why not just make fake profiles on coon town and shit that's in a way linked to your bully and then a couple months down the road post it on racists get fired. then lel as their life tumbles down.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.