[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom's threatening to kick me out >I refuse to leave

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13

File: 1444075419452.png (96KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1444075419452.png
96KB, 241x228px
>mom's threatening to kick me out
>I refuse to leave
>she's says she'll call the cops if I'm not out by next week
d-do you guys think she'll actually do it?
>>
>>25892596

>>I refuse to leave'

If you're over 18 and the House doesn't belong to you (kek), she can have you thrown the fuck out.
>>
>>25892596
Beg on your knees if you don't have any other option
>>
If it's gotten to the point that she's threatening you with cops you probably should leave tbf.
>>
>>25892611
I'm 25
>>25892614
I will not stoop that low!
>>
Being on the street isn't so bad. You'll get wholesome life experience
>>
>>25892596
I'm going to say it really slow for you to actually understand.

>KILL
>HER

If she actually cared about you she would not force you out on the streets to become a homeless. The most disgusting thing in this world is mothers who can't respect that the world sucks ass today and that it's absolutely impossible to get a job without sucking a tremendous amount of dick.

I'll say it again, to ensure that you fucking get it.

>KILL
>HER
>>
>>25892636
I'd rather die! She never threaten to call the police on me before, but I absolutely refuse to get a job.
>>
>>25892643
dere u go with dat shit again
>>
>>25892596
Get a job and get the fuck out of the house you worthless piece of shit, your mom is right, you need to get your shit together.
>>
>>25892596
These other posters are wrong. Depending on state and county, you have 30-60 days after she formally notifies you of her intent to evict you. If she changes the locks or violently forces you out, you can call the cops to make her let you in. They may tell you it's a civil matter, in which case you can go to small claims and sue her for damages (thousands).
>>
you need to smack her and teach her who is boss
>>
>>25892643
Sorry, I am aware of the fact that you shitheads will scan my entire post for the smallest fucking hole that you can penetrate so I'm making it very clear.

It's hard to get a job that makes it possible to actually live somewhere other than a shitty motel or a small apartment with shit neighbours and a greedy jew landlord.
>>
>>25892664
Fuck that noise! I'm not gonna become a fucking wagecuck like you.
>>
>>25892596
>>25892611
Incorrect. If you've been living at a place for a certain amount of time you need to be issued an eviction notice. Then you have 30 days to move out.
>>
>>25892596
But what's the reason?
>>
File: 1449929331780.jpg (22KB, 400x589px) Image search: [Google]
1449929331780.jpg
22KB, 400x589px
>americucks actually have to worry about their parents kicking them out
>>
>>25892733
She keeps getting upset over me not finding a job and just living with her. She doesn't understand that not only is it impossible to find a job in this economy but also degrading. Why would anyone want to work 40+hours a week as a slave only to be fired for the slightest mistakes. I'd rather die than be a wagecuck.
>>
>>25892685
In that case you will get nowhere in life, truly pathetic. I hope your mother does kick you out.
>>
>>25892748
shut up guido
>>
>>25892764
Whats pathetic is you, I'm not the one being bent over by mister shekelstein for pocket change.
>>
"Heh, yeah. They're all...they're all just dumb fucking wagecucks! This is how I'm gonna live my life, watching anime and being cozy ftw!"
- Anon, age 22

"os hit just kill me now what was I thinking"
- Anon, age 30, unable to find employment in any other industry than fast food burger flippin

"This is the happiest day of my life"
-Anon, age 53, on the day of his promotion to assistant manager at Long John Silver's
>>
>>25892762
It's VERY easy to get a job, stop using "the economy" as an excuse. McDonalds is always hiring, most fast food outlets almost always are. Don't want it to be degrading? You should have studied harder, showed some more initative and flew past the competition to land a proper job. You can't possibly expect to be sustained by another person for the whole of your life, that is truly pathetic
>>
>>25892805
No, you're right, you're not the one being bent over by "Mr. Shekelstein". You're the one whose about to be homeless in two weeks
>>
>>25892596
No, if she really wanted you out that badly she would call the cops right away. She's just trying to put pressure on you so you'll leave on your own and she won't feel guilty about it.
>>
>>25892762
Just get a part time job for now. I only work 20 to 22 hours a weeks never more than 5 hours a day and I get paid to stand around and do nothing.
But I'm gonna tell you right now that parents are greedy cunts and once you start making money they will try to take it from you.
>>
>>25892762
>falling for the internet wagecuck meme
failed math in highschool, showed a little bit of balls and i started two weeks after grad at 31.50 in mechanical
>>
File: 1402853806557.gif (891KB, 245x254px) Image search: [Google]
1402853806557.gif
891KB, 245x254px
>>25892748
T H I S H O L Y S H I T

HHAHAHAHAH
A
H
A
H
A
H
>>
>>25892853
Your parents literally fed and clothed you from infancy, and this guys parents have sustained him for FREE for 25 years, the last thing parents are is greedy. Die.
>>
>>25892827
>>25892849
Both you wagecucks are beyond reason. You will just do anything for your masters will you? I'm gonna see about getting NEETbux and moving in a nice cozy apartment, it will be great knowing that you are paying for it after all :^)
>>
>>25892827
Working in McDonald's is not as degrading as being a fat fuck.
No job is degrading unless you're a stripper or prostitute. Otherwise a job is a job and money is money. You think people give it their all at work? No. You slack off as hard as possible and get paid for it.

In OPs defence timing is essential. I applied to 20 min wage jobs that said they were hiring and only one called me back.
This year I applied to a brand new store and they didn't even interview me. They were hiring literally everyone who applied and everybody is friendly af.

Getting a job is not easy. You need to apply at the right time or have something to show. Otherwise even Fast food joints won't hire your ass.
>>
>>25892596
This is going to terrible advice, but:

>fill up bathtub
>wait until she just gets back home (or is already home but too preoccupied to check up on you right away)
>get in tub
>cut wrists and make sure you get as much blood floating about
>before doing this, leave some kind of note that references being unable to move out
>if timed correctly you should survive this (if she's taking too long -- get out of the tub immediately) and scare her into letting you stay

Granted she might have you sent to the hospital for this and possibly a mental home. But as a (assumingly) functioning adult, you can get out of there quick.
>>
>>25892900
Start your own business in that case you stupid prick, or admit that you're lazy and wrong
>>
>>25892748
>italianfags actually have to worry about their parents never letting them out
>>
>>25892895
It's not like he asked to be born. It was pretty greedy of them to curse the guy with life so they can have some cute kid run around for a few years before they stop caring about him.
>>
>>25892656
you said you're 25, why haven't you begun collecting your neetbux yet.
>>
>>25892748
>tfw tell my parents I want to move to another city
>anon, just stay here, you don't need to move
Feels good to not be american
>>
>>25892681
So fucking what if it's hard. You need to do it like everyone else. If sucking tons of dick is what's required then you better find a good pair of knee pads.
>>
>>25892777
>>25892928
>implying I'm from spaghetti land
>>
My mom tried this so i shit on the floor to show her I was serious
>>
>>25892976
Do you live in Japan by any chance?
>>
>>25892681
Live in a shitty apartment in that case. What you do isn't important, so you don't get to live somewhere important. Go learn a set of skills, become a licensed plumber, builder etc. You are all just lazy and you refuse to admit it
>>
>>25892939
You can just kill yourself then
>>
>>25892895
Really? Just because someone feeds and clothes you BY LAW that's all it takes to be a parent? Anybody can feed and clothe someone, lock them up in the closet with a bucket and keep them alive for 25 years and to you itd be the most selfless act in the world.

Anyways. My parents have mistreated me since I was a kid. They could've have me up but they were more interested in blogging or bragging about how good of a parent they were while behind the scenes I was basically a dog shoved into a birdcage.

If OP actually had good parents, he wouldn't be a 25 year old NEET. A good parent would have a stable relationship with their child and would have set up for their future so that even if it took them a while to move out, they were getting the support they needed to be able to do so and get there.

Nobody hands you money and a home to live in this country. They charge you obscene amounts of money to not live in a dump and anybody that wasn't born before the 90s were literally living life on easymode because the standards for getting jobs, education, wealth were extremely fucking low. So now they're drowning in economic stability for themselves and want to kick their kids out ASAP while half assing their parenting. It ain't right.
>>
>>25893016
Exactly. Every day you don't end yourself is a day you wanted to be a live, and if you wanted to be alive, you should be grateful as to who brought you into this world
>>
Just sleep under a bridge for a night then come back filthy and crying. She'll let you in.

Its just a bluff anyway. At best, she will call the cops and kick you out but theres basically a 0% chance it will stick if you're actually homeless.
>>
>>25893017
If your parents are shitty, all the more reason to leave, fuckface
>>
>>25893012
>What you do isn't important
What he does is keep the economy flowing. You think when you die somebody is going to wait at the end of a lighted tunnel and praise you for fixing a toilet for 15 dollars an hour?

You think before civilization people were denied to live in a Savannah or forest because they didn't do anything important? Nobody deserves to live in a shithole when people never did. Nobody has the right to tell you how important you are either. And living in a good clean home for one should not be a luxury. It sure as hell fucking isn't in other countries.
>>
>>25893060
You think I want to stay here dipshit? I'm not sitting on my ass, but in real life unless your mommy and daddy set-up a trust fund and all your connections you need to actually work hard if you want to move out.
>>
>>25893102
WELL THEN WORK HARD HAHAHAHA
>>
>>25893077
>And living in a good clean home for one should not be a luxury. It sure as hell fucking isn't in other countries.

fucking lol. neetboyz aint taken their mouths off of mommy's tit for so long that their conception of the outside world and its workings is warped to unreal levels. I approve for the lels.
>>
>>25893077
This isn't "before civilisation". This is now, you reap what you sow and this motherfucker ain't sowing shit. You want a clean home? Fucking clean it you lazy shit. Someone who doesn't do a job that really impacts the world properly doesn't deserve to live in a good home
>>
how do i get the government to pay me for being socially incapable
>>
File: 1448542846706.jpg (167KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
1448542846706.jpg
167KB, 1437x908px
>>25893142
But hes right wagecuck. In life you can choose to be in prison, on the streets, or getting fucked by your jewish overlords. Its just us NEETs were smart enough to get pass this obviously corrupt system.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 632x483px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 632x483px
>>25893102
>this faggot cant work hard
shitposting from my fish tank has never been so fun
>>
>>25892596
Your parents should have beat you
>>
>>25893197
if you autism you can go on disability, if it is sever enough to impact your life, also, it is fucking hard to get a job in this market and economy.
>>
>>25892596
Tell the po po that you are gay and she is kicking you out because of it and she's committing a hate crime.
>>
YAAAWN
Oh hey there meet, didn't see you there. I've gotta get up bright and early to go make my money; feels good to Jumpstart my day. Sorry to hear your mummy might be kicking you out; wherever will you go? In the time you should've been looking for a job, you were busy making smug NEET threads and mocking me. Sounds like you need a solution, fast.

It's okay, though. I can forgive and forget. Maybe if you apologize, I'll let you sleep in a doghouse on my lawn.

Tick tock, NEETie.
>>
File: 00080.png (14KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
00080.png
14KB, 160x160px
>>25893336
This nigga knows it
>>
>>25893312
how do i convince them that its severe enough to impact my life
i go through rapid mood swings at the drop of a hat, i get extremely uncomfortable talking to new people, its extremely difficult for me to make eye contact, i get anxious really easily, i have delusionally paranoid negative thoughts, i shut down under pressure and i think i may potentially have mild ptsd
is this enough for me to get a green card to drop out of life?
>>
File: 1449826974510.jpg (1MB, 2000x1277px) Image search: [Google]
1449826974510.jpg
1MB, 2000x1277px
>>25893386
>Wagecucks actually think they can pull the smug pepe meme
i'll have a large wopper with extra fries, a milk shake, and no pickles this time wagie! Wouldn't want me to speak to your manager would I?
>>
>>25892928
>>25892972
Spaghetti lander here, parents don't kick their kids out of the house nor force them to stay. Only americans do that shit.
>>
Op tell her this... Fine you can kick me out but wait til you get old, I won't take care of your ass or speak to you the only visir youre going to get is the one where your siting inside the grave

garanteed neetlife
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-20-11-13-31.png (395KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-20-11-13-31.png
395KB, 1080x1920px
>>25893487

"Lions in the street" is akin to social anxiety

Take a look, its in a book
>>
>>25893487
sever difficulty in social interaction could be enough, if its apart of aspergers, then you can get that magical free pass.
>>
>>25892968
This.
OP, why aren't you on social services? I pay taxes for this shit.
>>
>>25893648
how do you get this to be objectively proven?
>>
>>25893667
you can see a psych, describe your problems.
>>
>>25892596
dude just get a fucking job. I'm not looking forward to the degrading process that is work myself but I'll accept it. Get your own place by saving money and then live a reclusive life
>>
>>25893689
how do i see a psych
like can i just google a psych near me and book an appointment or do i need to see a doc who can give me a referral or what
>>
File: tmp_32117-13466703633704.png (24KB, 310x326px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32117-13466703633704.png
24KB, 310x326px
>>25893518
And how will you be paying for it?

...Oh, you haven't got any money?

How unfortunate, I'll have to ask you to leave.

Don't want me to call security, do you?
>>
>>25893784
see a psychologist then they may refer you, the job market is so shit, or go native and live off the land, you just need a bow and arrow.
>>
>>25893167
Have fun doing good for a world people shit on regardless.
>>
>>25893386
>>25893518
>>25893789

Just what I expected from r9k
>>
>>25892596
>White "people"
Loving every laugh
t. Spic
>>
File: 1409866289449.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1409866289449.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>calling cops on your child

I love not living in West sometimes.
>>
>>25892596
I hope she does.
We have no sympathy for you.
You'll live the rest of your life living handout to handout, begging for the scraps and leftovers of others.
but hey at least you're not a "wagecuck" right?
>>
>>25893518

>Wouldn't want me to speak to your manager would I?
>would I?
>>
She directly asked me today if I was registering for classes yet.
I didn't answer.

Bad times soon.
>>
File: 1451107101694.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1451107101694.gif
14KB, 633x758px
Hello Mr neet, what's that you need a place to stay? Oh bummer my 6 bedroom house is full, you can sleep in my 2017 bmw until you get on your feet though
>>
>>25892643
but then no one will pay the bills and you'll have to move out anyway
>>
>>25892656
Kill yourself you worthless trash. I see why your mom is kicking you out
>>
>>25893588

well since he's a neet he couldn't take care or her anyway. you need money and resources for that.
>>
Threaten to commit suicide!
>>
>>25892596
Depending on where you live she might have to give you a months notice... But yea it depends on the squatter laws of where you live
>>
not op but if i wanna move out how can i if i already have a job? sounds dumb to ask but i have no idea where to start
>>
But OP what happened to the waggie meme? ;^)
I thought a neet's mommy would always love him
>>
But how could my foolproof plan of being a lazy prick who contributes literally nothing to anyone somehow go awry?! I-it's not fair, I deserve everything good and nothing bad!
>>
>>25892596
Why is your mom kicking you out, though?

Also, just to be clear, are you the "tick tock, wagie" guy?
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.