[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /jointhearmy/ here ? * Free Food * Free Rent * Salary *

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: promo_recruitment_75.jpg (132KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
promo_recruitment_75.jpg
132KB, 600x469px
Who /jointhearmy/ here ?

* Free Food
* Free Rent
* Salary
* Valuable Skills
* Education Credits
* Fight for Freedom

What are you waiting for NEETs? It's time to do something with your life.
>>
>dying for israel

good goyim! very good
>>
I scored a 96 on the asvab. I'm not taking a job for less than 175k + 20k signing. They keep trying to get me to sign for other shit and won't stop calling me.
>>
Was going to join the navy as a nuclear engineer. But I finally got a welding job with the same perks you just listed so I decided fuck the military
>>
>>25892072
Thinking about joining the Navy but I'm weak as shit (below minimum reqs) and have no idea what kind of job I'd want. Fuck the modern education system for not teaching me about careers.
>>
I've realized that the only people in the military who aren't beta as fuck are the 2% of officers.

Everyone else is just a good little drone. Joining the military is stamping a sign on your head to potential mates that you have no real backbone.
>>
On staff duty atm, literally getting paid to browse r9k right now. If they made chickie tendie MREs this would be robot paradise
>>
>selling your soul to the government
Shalom, goyim!
>>
>>25892725

>expecting to make as much as 30 year careered men who manage thousands of people's livelihoods to sit at a desk and shit around

MY. FUCKING. SIDES.
LOOK AT THIS DELUSION.
>>
>>25892745
How is welding senpai? Tiring?
>>
I'm fat.

Almost 350 LB.
>>
I go to Navy basic training in 2.5 weeks, I'm ready physically but I still have to get my sleep schedule normalized.

STG, this is going to be my first time ever out of the midwest in my life when I go to c-school
>>
>>25892072

> ADHD-PI
> Myotonia Congenita
> "UUhhh yeah sarge, I'm sure ah put dose mortar rounds here somewhere... XDDD"
> *horrifying sound of machinegun rounds cooking off as my hand cramps around the trigger*
> finally manage to frag myself with a grenade, to the general relief of everyone around me

I'm not even cannon fodder material desu.
>>
i would but i am terribly physically unfit
if i wasnt i would sign up today
>>
>>25892072
roll dubs and u get sniped by a raghead
>>
>becoming a murderer/hired goon for the government
>>
If I have a DUI on my record and depression/anxiety issues am I instantly disqualified? I'm in great physical shape and got a 32 on the ACT, so there's that.
>>
>>25892725
I fell asleep during half of it and scored a 77
>>
>>25892072
>be me
>hiding in an abandoned house in aphiganistan
>friend is wounded
>minor, he'll live
>"anon do you hear that"
>ground vibrates
>oh shit
>mortar fire surrounds our position
>one hits us directly
>turn around to my injured friend
>his legs were blown off
>were not going to make it,
>he mutters his final words
>"anon i have to take a shit"
>dies right then and there
>my squad is forced to pull out and regroup somewhere else

thats what i get for enrolling
>>
>>25892838
Sometimes it can get tiring, depends on what/where you are welding.but 80 percent of the time I'm sitting on my ass, just getting paid.
>>
>>25892072
You could also just be a murder hobo if you're looking to kill people to better your station in life.
>>
We have mandatory service, but i didn't get accepted due to my eyesight and not being very fit likely. It's extremely hard to get in, only the best of the best get accepted for males. For females standards are much lower so very easy for them to get in.
>>
>>25893202
This story seems fake. Are you pulling my legs?
>>
>>25893202

I think I could live with that, and like, walking through villages full of tortured and raped women and children and shit.

But I couldn't live with myself committing friendly fire or accidentally collateralling civilians and I couldn't work with someone who had done so. That's the main reason I couldn't be a solider.
>>
>>25893290
this is actually a story my uncle told me when he served
>>
>>25892785
So is every other job other than self-employment.
>>
>all this /pol/
Pls go back to your containment board
>>
Got into intel, shipping in 4 days. Can't wait 2bh familia.
>>
>>25893751
have fun thats where all the robots are at. i hear stories of intel dudes playing D & D on their spare time together
>>
>>25892072
Flat feet and scoliosis.
>>
File: 1442670875474.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1442670875474.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
Is the army reqruiting or something?
>>
>>25893330

People in the private sector at least have some goals of upward mobility and are actively told that there is a possibility of it. They learn to respect good managers because good managers cultivate them and show them value by respecting their opinions, time, and value.

Grunt cucks are literally just seen as meat to the fire and if you can't understand how that is fundamentally different from the private sector you belong in the military.

There is a reason why they have IQ caps for lower ranking officers senpai
>>
>>25894273
Flat feet doesn't matter and as long as it's mild scoliosis you're fine
>>
File: 12748912.jpg (48KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
12748912.jpg
48KB, 600x450px
>>25893023
THE ULTIMATE WAGEKEKS
but no really im a navy intelfag shit is pretty skate
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.