[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cute girl in college (Not cute as in 'CUTE' but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 20160120161114.jpg (8KB, 294x367px) Image search: [Google]
20160120161114.jpg
8KB, 294x367px
>cute girl in college (Not cute as in 'CUTE' but average 'cute')
>Maybe I have a chance with her
>dont know how to approach
>remembers advice from my highschool wisdom friend
>"if you are interested in someone,make eye contact".
>me looks at her
>she looks at me
>felt good,really happy
>happened same next day
>felt good again
>this happened for next 2-3 months
>no talk, only eye contact
>maybe she will soon realize that I like her
>some days later,saw her with some guy
>they are talking
>oh...looks like they are talking about me.
>looks like they are discussing something
>guy is walking towards me
>OMG hes fast
>grabs mycollar
>"WHY YOU KEEP STARING AT HER"

College taught me so many things.
>>
Could have been yourslef even harder mate. Shame too you almost had her
>>
>>25889384
Almost had my restraining order.
>>
>>25888878

Are you a fucking pussy? You let a guy grabbing you by the collar like a beta ass faggot?

Just punch the guy in the face is not that hard, she will think you are alpha as fuck and probably reconsider dating the guy you fucked up.
>>
>>25890194
I was shocked, had no idea what was happening.

Plus that happened 4 years ago, I am a man now.
>>
>>25890483
>I'm a man
>Still on /r9k/

Toppest of keks friends
>>
>>25888878
I someone grabs you by the shirtfront, knock his wrists with your hands from the inside. It's crazy how easy it is to do, not even Schwarzenegger could keep a hold of you. Try it with a friend or your mum
>>
>>25890615
Thanks for that, will use it next time.
>>
>>25888878
I swear that if I had the mentality I have now in High/Middle School I would have been suspended for curbstomping someone
>>
>>25890667
Those are my thoughts.
Like srsly dude are you me?
>>
>>25890778
No, just someone that has been put through a lot of shit
And I lost it
>>
>>25888878
You had 2-3 months to make your move and you just kept staring at her across the room. Don't be surprised.
>>
>>25890856
I was expecting her to make a move.I felt that I was doing my part, i had no idea about these things at that time.
>>
>>25891069
The girl never makes the move unless they're a manish dyke.
>>
>did this for 3 months

Oh my god
>>
>>25888878
you were just feeding her ego, now she has the chad she knows she deserves.
>>
>>25892721
Ikr
>>25892793
No, actually they were 'just friends' and that chad already had a gf.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.