[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have a masculine hairline?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: jorah.jpg (159KB, 800x678px) Image search: [Google]
jorah.jpg
159KB, 800x678px
Do you have a masculine hairline?
>>
>>25888363
>Going bald
>Masculine """hairline"""
>>
>>25888384
Yeah, that's right nigga.
>>
a little too masculine.
similar to pic
>>
>>25888384
>implying going bald isn't a result of having high testosterone
>>
Masculinity comes from personality no looks. No point appearing like a macho when you're a bitchboy.

Go out and get shit done like a real man.
>>
>>25888400
That looks good on him but it helps that he has an aesthetic face. Do you have a thin, handsome face like his? Or a fat and ugly face?
>>
>>25888408
And what makes someone's personality masculine in your opinion?
>>
>>25888410
his face is fat and ugly compared to mine
also i have a flawless hairline
>>
This guy is thinning like no tomorrow but he is saved by that face. Hairline is actually still pretty much complete, despite how sparse the coverage is, although that might just come down to Hollywood hair stylists.
>>
File: mad-max-fury-road.png (479KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
mad-max-fury-road.png
479KB, 615x409px
>>25888447
Fuck, forgot the fucking photo.
>>
>>25888421
Someone with conviction, someone who isn't selfish, someone who isn't all talk, someone who can get things done. Someone who is courageous, someone who is compassionate.

Results matter not a being a ken doll.
>>
>>25888421
different anon

>doing things that will never be recognized, or approved, or liked on facebook
men will whittle things or learn guitar, just for their own amusement. women scrapbook or do yoga so they can tell everyone about it.

>being helpful
being a "good mother" is completely institutionalized. men made them do it through societal pressure. if it were up to women, men would earn the money AND nurture the child. it's obvious - when a man counsels you, you can tell that he's actually trying to get to the root of your issue and teach you something. women just spout generic maxims, or worse, put themselves on a pedestal ("it's ok anon, *I* think you're great!") but it's just a short-term pat on the back. not genuinely corrective and enriching. women only care about themselves. even when they have kids.

>realism
women are very obsessed with imagery and fake things. take shoes for instance. in some countries, *one* fucking pair of good shoes is a luxury. here, women need multiple pairs. but then they can't even be honest about being materialistic. they just 'ironically' say "oh i'm so shallow lol." not realizing they actually are. that's why men are so laid back. got food? got warm clothes? got a place to sleep? cool. men don't feel compelled to constantly look around and keep up with whoever the king shit around us is. we just want to be honorable and dependable. not flashy or special.

>clarity of expression
women are not usually talented or interesting. so around puberty, they realize that their whole value and interesting factor is boosted by NOT communicating clearly. if they communicate clearly, they'll be found out immediately - there's no substance or worth to anything they say or do. so they just act mysterious. some dudes ignore them because they know what's up. other dudes fall for it and become orbiters. men, on the other hand, derive value from being a quality person. we don't "hide" socially because our value is not based on being secretive.
>>
>>25888421
good boy points nigga
>>
Yes, I fucking hate it

>>25888384
There's no balding anywhere on either side of my family, senpai
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.