[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever wonder what you look like to other people as if the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: programming-sprite-kit-or-unity.jpg (176KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
programming-sprite-kit-or-unity.jpg
176KB, 1280x1024px
Do you ever wonder what you look like to other people as if the way other people see you is drastically different to how you see yourself?

What if I'm retarded and I'm just not aware of it?
>>
Yeah. I'm fairly sure I'm not retarded, but I hope other people see me in a better light than I see myself.
>>
>>25887435
Some friend of mine and my mother told me I come off a bit intimidating. Usually people stay away from me too.
>>
>>25887435
Normies have this pre conceived notion quiet poeple, I'm guessing faggots like you, are somehow a threat and should not be interacted with in any way.
>>
I'm pretty sure I'm full-on potato retarded.
>>
Check my digits.
>>
well, it's not like they could have a worse view of me than my own.
>>
>>25887435
Good thought, thanks for remembering me that I don't know anything.
>>
as someone who is borderline retarded i can say I don't really notice much difference of how I think of myself and how others act around or perceive me in a verbal way.
>>
>everyone has treated me like shit my whole life
>some kids even accused me of saying I'd bring a gun to school
>school searches me, of course finds nothing, suspends me indefinitely anyway
>a week after being in a mental ward from the breakdown I go back
>they kick me out half-way through the day because they didn't have a doctors note saying I was safe
I literally can't trust people, and there's just something about me that makes people seek to hurt me, everywhere I go. People give me shit for not being "confident" or whatever, but when I've literally been bullied every day for months, and the first time you push back you get suspended, and it goes on a record they use to punish you further and further, you just can't believe anyone could actually like you.

I can't tell if I'm just ugly as fuck, or if it's all about being a ginger.
>>
People see me as retarded for sure. They treat me like a little kid.
>>
>>25890731
You just had a great chance to get good drugs to fix your personality and ya blew it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.