[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often does this happen to you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: GH.jpg (142KB, 564x600px) Image search: [Google]
GH.jpg
142KB, 564x600px
How often does this happen to you?
>>
>>25886442
I don't ride buses
If I did, they wouldn't sit by me
I would be the greasy creep
>>
Sometimes. I don't really mind though.
If a cute girl sits next to me I end up being conscious of her the whole time, which can get annoying.
If I board a bus and I have to choose the seat next to either a pretty girl or an ugly one, usually I choose the ugly one.
>>
File: 1360886644928.jpg (61KB, 363x357px) Image search: [Google]
1360886644928.jpg
61KB, 363x357px
>>25886498
>If a cute girl sits next to me I end up being conscious of her the whole time, which can get annoying.

iktf
>>
>>25886442
I don't notice, I always fall asleep when riding the bus. Those seats can be fucking comfortable, and it doesn't matter if I'm not tired but if a room is warm enough (not like boiling hot) I'll very quickly fall asleep anyway. Thank god I live in an area frozen half the year.
>>
File: optimism gone.jpg (16KB, 226x240px) Image search: [Google]
optimism gone.jpg
16KB, 226x240px
>>25886498
I like to sit next to elderly Asian women on the bus. As far as I'm concerned they're the least threatening people around. I know I wouldn't be saying that if I was Asian myself and had one as my grandmother. I take the bus a lot and it's the time where I'm most acutely aware that girls don't give a fuck about me. What I wouldn't give to see one even glance in my direction even once.
>>
>>25886442
This morning on the bus, bout 20 mins ago. The entire bus was full with like 9 people standing but the seat next to me stayed empty the entire journey.
>I want off this ride pls
>>
I don't ride buses but if I did I would first look for an empty seat right when I got on and if I don't see one I would just sit with the first person I walk by that had an open spot
>>
I usually intentionally sit next to high school girls in uniform. It's simply because they get off the bus earlier though.
>>
>>25886442
>tfw I'm the greasy creep.
>>
>>25886591
I would be happy in that situation. More room for me.
>>
I don't ride buses because I have a car. Also my city doesn't even have a bus system. They had to shut it down a handful of years ago because they couldn't afford to keep it running.
>>
File: 1451989541411.jpg (71KB, 500x657px) Image search: [Google]
1451989541411.jpg
71KB, 500x657px
>>25886729
Lol n00b :D no bus no gf ayy
>>
>>25886442
A lot, one time I even made the mistake to offer my seat to a young girl with a baby. She got full tumblrina and refused, saying that I was trying to hit on her. I never felt that uncomfortable in my life. Never talked with people on street after that, specially women. I just asume that they are so used to being treated as cumdupsters that being treated as human beings makes them confused or scared.

Sunglasses are great to avoid talking to people on the bus, since they can't tell if you are looking at them or if you are sleeping.
>>
Only bus I've rode was the school bus so people would have to sit with me
Although I was always excluded from group projects
>>
I have a car but i had to use some buses this last days and i just awful missing my wheels and smelling human bodys didnt care about nothing but get out that shitbox
>>
File: 1453171291367.png (14KB, 322x316px) Image search: [Google]
1453171291367.png
14KB, 322x316px
>turning 20 soon
>still don't know how to ride a bus

feels bad to be honest
>>
>>25886442
it happens to me a fair amount, but I don't really mind to much. It means that I have more room to myself. Besides, I'm just spending my time looking out the window, or playing my 3ds anyway.
>>
>>25887457

What do you mean you don't know?
Are you actually retarded?
Do you need your mom to show you how to do everything before you do it?

Step on the bus that's on the line you need to use, pay the fare, say "next stop please" when you're about to reach your stop, and get off at your stop.
>>
>>25887536
He may be on the mid to lower functioning end of the Autism Spectrum.
In which case, his parents or guardians should teach him, get him a staff, or get him in a class or program that teaches life skills to people with special needs.
>>
>>25887630
In the end, life was easier for everyone when people like that were kept isolated in their homes.
I know a guy that is so fucking low functioning he barely can read out loud, and if you don't do even the easiest shit for him, like buying a coffee or taking notes in class, he starts walking in circles with a desperate expression, and sometimes he starts to cry.
And that guy was accepted in college.
I don't want to be part of a society that supports that.
>>
>Get on train, have seat reservations.
>Seat is reserved next to girl. She had her bag on the seat and was on her phone.
>Paid for this ticket so I'm going to make the most of it,
>E-excuse me I reserved this seat.
>She looks a bit annoyed and moves her bag.
>Haven't eaten in two days and eat my hog roast sandwich which I bought at the station, trying to make little mess as possible.
>20 minutes later she asks to get up and leaves.
>She left her seat reservation to get away from me.
>But I get two free seats and no one sits next to me because they're reserved.

It was okay.
>>
I could never sit beside an attractive guy. I will always choose to sit by someone repulsive so that I feel less uncomfortable. Sitting beside attractive men only makes me even more acutely aware of how disgusting I am, and how I could never hope to attain them unless they are 50 and already divorced from Stacey.
>>
Never because I don't go outside.
>>
Twice a day back and fourth from uni. but I like it, 40*2 minutes of not being annoyed.
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 550x550px
>>25886442
I like to tell myself that they just find me attractive and so they sit next to the creepy guy for the same reasons anons itt pointed out.
>>
>>25887799

Trip dubs, niiiice
>>
>>25887536
Pay fare?

Pay with what? My chicken tendies?
>>
>>25888173
Yeah, it's three tendies a ride fag.
>>
>>25887536
First time I bussed I got on day and was actually required to tell the bus driver specifically where I was going (that's how the fares work apparently) and I didn't fucking know because I don't know the city, I just know what the area I get off looks like

Then after charging me the max fare because I didn't know the driver asked what type of fare. I wasn't sure what this mean so I asked and he said rudely "ADULT OR CHILD?", obviously I'm not fucking 13 so I said adult and after I was done I got scornful looks from everyone on the bus

Anyway, it's possible to fuck it up because I did
>>
>>25888223
Where is that? Here we just pay a set amount and pull on a rope or press a button to signal our stop. Never have to talk to anyone.
>>
>>25888223
I know that feel.

>go to bar after work
>get on bus for the first time because fuck expensive cabs and no car
>hand the driver a 20
>they look at me like I'm retarded
>dig through my pocket change for a few minutes
>everyone on the bus is looking at me like I'm a retard
>finally sit down
>driving
>realize we just passed my stop
>grab the little yellow string and just start yanking it like hell
>finally get off at the next stop
>stumble my way back home

Fuck the bus.
>>
File: 1.jpg (99KB, 740x732px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
99KB, 740x732px
>>25888278
Guess

No cheating
>>
>tfw look at a girl
>she stands up and moves to the opposite side of the bus
I-I'm s-sorry miss
>>
>>25888173
You might be able to get a disability card that lets you ride for free.
>>
>>25886442
why do you keep reposting this thread
>>
>>25888306
Give me a hint.
>>
>>25888336
Southern hemisphere
>>
>>25888360
Is English your primary language?
>>
>>25888378

Correct

[spoilers]thisisanoriginalpostsostpmutingme[/spoilers]
>>
>>25886442
>tfw white in a city where a lot of brown people take public transportation
>old white women always sit next to me

I dont mind desu
>>
>>25888398
New Zealand?
O R I G I N A L
R
I
G
I
N
A
L
>>
>>25888432
correct

thisisanoriginalpostsostpmutingme alsoididthespoilersproperlythistime
>>
>>25888457
Sounds like a nightmare, here we keep contact to a minimum.
>>
Alright you robots I'll teach you how to take the bus easy and effectively and not looking like a noob sperg. First off in Australia we have metro cards which you pay $5 for the card and increments such as 5,10,15 for the fare. Once you have your card just tap it on the yellow sensor and it will go green and quickly find your seat. Bus drivers hate people who carry large notes with them to pay your fare. Carry $3-5 in loose change to pay quickly.
>>
>>25888538
this, use cards like that here in Bongland too, it's so much simpler.
>>
>>25888156
Shame it wasn't 778899 tho
>>
I don't ride the bus and I stand on the metro. so that can never happen to me
>>
People rather stand than sit next to me.
>>
>>25888457
>>25888483
god bless the UK, I just get a monthly pass and then travel wherever I like without talking to bus driver or anyone else
>>
>full bus
>everyone standing
>1 empty spot
>next to me
>>
>>25888656
Are you sitting on the outside seat? That's what I do when I don't want people to sit next to me. I always move over if there's somebody standing because I don't want to look like a jerk, though. If I were sitting on the inside and nobody sat down then I'd be glad.

Why do you guys even want somebody sitting next to you? Do you think you'd have the balls to talk to them if they were female? She'd probably ignore you and then get up and move if you kept harassing her.
>>
>live in the countryside
>no bus except for children to go school
If you don't have your license your fucked but at least we don't have to deal with that crap.
>>
I have resting bitch face or since I'm a guy, resting motherfucker face. So I guess it's a deterrence, more leg room for me. Yay.
>>
>>25888738
but it's also easier to drive and to get a license out in the country then in a city, because you don't have many other cars.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.