[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people have to be taught to not cheat on their significant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Will2.png (5KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
Will2.png
5KB, 500x747px
>people have to be taught to not cheat on their significant other

This blows my mind

How the fuck does this shit no come naturally?

Why would someone WANT to cause that much harm to a person they call their "significant" other
>>
Because monogamy is a social construct
>>
>>25886193
nice b8 m8, I really appreci8
>>
>>25886159
It's an intoxicating feeling, when someone wants you. It doesn't matter if you're already with someone, when someone wants you, it makes you drunk, in a sort of way, and you just have to have a night with them.

virgins wouldn't understand
>>
>>25886240
It is, though. Alpha fucks beta bucks is the law of nature. Marriage is the law of man.
>>
Because as evolved as our brain has gotten, and as much as it has developed emotions, empathy, a consciousness, we still have natural instinct. We actively go against the animalistic natures we have left in order to put ourselves on a higher level than the animals. But we still have them, and sometimes following instinct is easier than an internal struggle.
>>
File: 1452849922491.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1452849922491.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>25886240
But its true. Sex and love are things that happen naturally. Relationships are abstractions people create, and they need to define the parameters of them. Even so, there is no way to enforce monogamy except by belief in a higher power that shall damn you to hell for infidelity, or a community that will tie you to a tree and throw stones at you.

Nowadays though being a slut and being a cuck are equally celebrated, monogamy is dead, go fuck a goat.
>>
>>25886159
Because normies are literally animals who don't think, just doing stuff because it makes them feel good inside albeit only temporarily.
>>
>>25886159
Some people are pieces of shit. I get honestly disgusted at the thought of doing that, I don't know how people can live with themselves.
>>
>>25886159

>People can not only convince one person to sleep with them, they can convince other people as well

This blows my mind
>>
>>25886452
>convince
You speak as if its a rational choice of two human animals agreeing to partake in the act of mating.
>>
>>25886510

It's not? What is it then?
>>
Being near someone all the time can make you hate them. Trust me.
>>
>>25886540

Why should I, normie?
>>
>>25886540

So just stop dating them?

How hard is it to stop dating someone so you can start another relationship without causing undue emotional distress in another person?
>>
Its really not that surprising. There are very few animals that mate for life, so to think humans have suddenly grasped such a concept is kind of moronic.
>>
>>25886262
>this is how the normal average everyday person you're supposed to aspire to be like actually thinks
Jesus christ
>>
File: menarehornierthantomwn.png (134KB, 1075x444px) Image search: [Google]
menarehornierthantomwn.png
134KB, 1075x444px
>>25886526
physical attraction + lowering of inhibition + opportunity

For normies this usually means: See person you like, get to know each other (often with alcohol) go somewhere to be alone in private, penis goes in vagina. Or ass, mouth, armpit, etc.

Add along with this that men already in a sexual relationship are more attractive to other women than if they were single, because he's 'preselected,' letting them know he has already been screened as a desirable mate. Bottom line is this all happens subconsciously, below the surface. And for women especially, having sex is never seen as a decision they make, but something they do when they are in the mood for, when they are turned on in just the right way to.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.