[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Got cucked by a girl Does this nightmare ever end?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: JUST.jpg (30KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
30KB, 456x320px
>Got cucked by a girl
Does this nightmare ever end?
>>
It will one day and on that day you might forgive or try to forget
>>
>>25881579
yeah just stop being a fucking filthy normie you faggot
>>
>>25881579
explain in detail
>>
>>25881579

>"i'm a lesbian!"

top meme
>>
>>25881579
It might, when you stop being a pussy.

Chances are she cucked you because you deserve it. That's the game my main man, and if you don't play it you lose.

Good news is that once you work out the game and how to play it, you become desensitized to how slutty and irrational women are, and learn to take advantage of them to get what you want out of life, because in the end whether you like it or not getting what you want is the most important thing.
>>
I have finally become the cucker.

Nailing a qt3.14 while her pleb of a boyfriend can do nothing about it because he went back to his home country to visit family.
>>
>>25881715
Long story short:
>Finally manage to kiss a girl
>Turns out we're dating
>Two days later tells me we can't be together, she was having some weird sexual relationship with her female friend since they were 13
Just kill me
>>
File: 0004_-_KahEJSj.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
0004_-_KahEJSj.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>25881604
Never forgive and most importantly NEVER forget. Let your hate grow within you, never let it slip away. Build upon it, let your inner hate be the center in which you build off of, the center you orbit your very existence on. Compose masterful symphonies of lamentation, and in the end let her know your pain with high caliber, full metal jacket justice.
>>
>>25881731
She always says that the day before she just decided to suck another cock. "Well maybe I was bisexual that day, stop slut shaming!"
>>
>>25881888
Kek have a threesome with them
>>
>>25881888
Thats not cuckoldry you retarded faggot

Trips.checked
>>
>>25881579
I know this feel
>have crush on girl in high school
>she falls in love with some fucking manlet
>try to move on
>really fucking can't
>they break up a few years later
>we start talking
>kiss
>she doesn't talk to me for a while afterwards
>turns out she's dating some chad

It hurts. Deep. Every single day.
>>
File: Check.png (57KB, 300x177px) Image search: [Google]
Check.png
57KB, 300x177px
>>25881999

Double checked. What are the chances :D
>>
>>25882089
You learnt an important life lesson, its in womens nature to trade up. Only religious girls are faithful or extremely attractive men.
>>
>>25881579
>having sentiments for others

spotted the filthy normie
>>
>>25882364
One in ten thousand or 100x100
>>
File: 1415187039058.jpg (38KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1415187039058.jpg
38KB, 746x982px
I just got off a call with my friend, who is in a relationship with the girl I love.

I urged them to talk their problems out and for him to alleviate any fears she might still have about their relationship. They had a rough past couple of weeks due to his feelings for another person (me). He's an understanding and relaxed sort of person, so he agreed and said he'd do so.

They got together in early February of last year and I pretty much lost them as friends. Recently I started talking to them again and we've gotten close, which was a mistake. I urged him to talk it out to save their relationship. I love her so much it hurts. I'll never be with her. I just told my friend to solidify his relationship with the girl I love.

Bow before me. I am the High Lord of all cuckoldry.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.