[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought women weren't capable of loving a man. How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

File: true love1.jpg (285KB, 1223x893px) Image search: [Google]
true love1.jpg
285KB, 1223x893px
I thought women weren't capable of loving a man.

How do you explain this?
>>
Lies, all lies!!

Nj
>>
File: clyde_grandillusions.png (22KB, 169x123px) Image search: [Google]
clyde_grandillusions.png
22KB, 169x123px
>>25880013
>How do you explain this?

He's tall.
>>
>teenagers thinking their love is real
>>
>>25880013
God I hate reading boo boo love shit
>>
As he said, he's only 19. Money at that age isn't the top priority in a lot of women, that's more for used up sluts at the age of 30. Some of the most Chaddest of Chads aren't wealthy at all and can get away with living in a shithole and bum money off the girl.
>>
>>25880013
She posted it on instagram so everyone would KNOW how great their relationship is.

It's all for publicity.
>>
>>25880054
>>25880064
>>25880096
these
2 second ban baka, it won't change anything
>>
>>25880096
No, it's posted on humansofny which isn't the girls account.
>>
>>25880013
He will get cucked
>>
She looks older than him
>>
>>25880425
>they posed for a picture
>gave a quote
>infuckingplying
>>
>>25880425
Which is even worse. They had to go up to someone and request that their story be written about and featured on the account.

Narcissism at its finest.
>>
>>25880013
It's easy to lie online. She only sees him as a commodity and will split with him the moment someone better/more desirable presents themselves.
>>
>>25880466
I'm pretty sure you have it backwards senpai.
>>
She will still cuck him.
>>
>>25880467
>it's easy to lie online
humansofny sounds like some hipster shit that interviews random people
so that would make the conversation be between the interviewer and the guy
she is not involved
nigger
>>
>>25880507
Regardless of whether they initiated an offer or accepted one, I still don't trust the moral integrity of a couple who whore themselves out for photos so they can skim likes/favorites/reblogs off social media.
>>
>>25880013
Learn to a bit deeper. She's probably not really attracted to him, but from the looks of it, she's not very attractive herself. She keeps him around for the attention, for the external validation, and for the social status.

I guess you could argue that the same is true for most relationships. Still, eventually she'll get bored of him, probably the minute she feels like she has a chance with a superior male.
>>
>>25880013
She's ugly as fuck. He could do better than her.
>>
>>25880013
>h-here's a promise ring Stacy, p-promise to never cheat on me, okay?
>lol k
>proceeds to fuck two other guys that night
what a beta cuck, I almost hope the whore breaks her heart
>>
>>25880013
Puppy love.
>>
>>25880621
This.

She's gonna drop him the first chance she gets when something better comes along. Guaranteed she has at least 2 guys orbiting her now.

Every girl, no exceptions, has a replacement on hand for any bf she has.
>>
you guys are so fucking bitter and stupid. Just because women don't love some of you don't mean they are incapable of love. You need to love yourself first before anyone else is going to love you.
>>
>>25880013
>>25880013

Are you retarded OP?

>he's tall at 6'2
>he's white
>he's very good looking
>they're both fucking 19 so looks are the only thing that matters

He's beta af and will get cucked by chad
>>
>>25880013
I liked Humans of New York better when it was about the pictures and not about the text
>>
>>25880768
>tfw I found out I was the replacer deep into a relationship I had

I was really fucking pissed, not only because she hurt this guy who obviously really cared about her from what she told me but because literally only about a week and a half apart she hops from his dick to mine, fucking disgusting man. Of course I was pissed that she held this back from me, I was so close to beating the shit out of her.
>>
>>25880809
>he's very good looking
No he's not. Look at that giant goofy smile and beta facial structure. He's not bad looking, but he's not attractive in the way that makes girls want to fuck
>>
>>25880787
Nope its called being realistic. She is with a male that falls short to many others. As soon as she works with or otherwise is in close proximity to a better male you can guarantee things will happen.

Its the nature of women. There is no point dating as a male unless you are top of the pecking order... and even thats not a guarantee.
>>
>>25880013
Teenage love is just an infatuation.
They will have a lot of problems from now on, and if they would still be together after all that, that'd be great.
I don't think they will be likely to break up though.
>>
I feel like the only women capable of love are my mother and grandmothers.

Everyone else I feel like it's impossible for them to love me since they probably just see me as someone to leech off once Chad gets tired of pumping and dumping them. I will probably be nothing more than something they can benefit off and throw me away once I'm no use to them.

Anyone else feel like this?
>>
>>25880876
>>25880876
>>25880876

Believe it or not women like men that look like him. He would be described as "handsom" and crush it online just by height and the fact that he's white

White guys all look generic like this but women and minorities love this shit

Also this guy is better looking that 90% of the guys here
>>
>>25880944
I used to think like that, as well, but after looking more carefully, I have come to the conclusion that no, there is no such thing as a good woman. I even go as far as doubting the existence of "okay" women.

I don't know whether it is genetics, biology or culture, but they never turn out right.
>>
>>25880787
>You need to love yourself first before anyone else is going to love you
This is on par with 'jus b urslf ;)"

Unless you're a 8/10+, a woman will never be satisfied with you. Women in today's society are spoiled rotten and will not settle until the absolutely have to. Keep crying about, faggot. Enjoy getting cucked by your little "princess".
>>
>>25880951
Yep. If he managed to lose a bit more fat he'd actually look ridiculously good, to trim that round face is all he needs to do.

But the truth is, he doesn't even have to be that good looking to succeed. I mean, look at HER. Is there even anything right with her looks?

A relationship is a trade. She's clearly bringing in the effort and he's bringing in the pretty. Seems fair.
>>
>>25880944
Yeah, my mom is still with my dad even though he's been unemployed many times and she's making way more than him.

They still stay together, as life partners. Not necessarily romantically, but as a partnership/friendship.

The biggest factor I think is religion. My mom is from a small rural town that is strongly Christian. Her sister is still with her husband too.

I really appreciate the stability they created and maintained to raise me and my siblings. I feel nothing is more important than family, but the west has basically destroyed any chance at recreating a stable family ever again. I guess Mormons still have their shit straight for now.

Decent women do still exist though. My brothers girlfriend seems pretty stable. She's red pilled as fuck. She's a good cook too. Only thing is she isn't especially great looking.

In theory, I'd like to create a family that isn't going to fall apart, but in reality that's basically an impossible thing to do in this social climate. I'm not alpha enough or good looking enough to maintain any woman. Also Im not normal enough. I never learned to dance or play sports or any of the other billion things that make you fit in. I wouldn't feel right creating children who are destined to be outcasts like I was.
>>
>19
>lives in manhattan
>dressed pretty nicely
>working student

i'll bet he has pretty rich parents and is going to school for finance/business and also has an internship

woman will pick young guys with potential to lock them down early before they get to the age where they have free choice of pussy
>>
File: schmuggenhauer.png (808KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
schmuggenhauer.png
808KB, 1024x768px
>>25881005
When society had strictly structured itself, over the course of ten thousand years, to magnify all women's best aspects (ie. their beauty and softness and not much else) and punish all their shortcomings, only then did women treat men with any shred of decency. (Though don't be fooled; even this was only an act. At no point did they ever sincerely believe that anyone's opinions and desires matter but their own.)

Now that women go unpunished for all but the most heinous crimes, basically murder, they have dropped all their pretenses and revealed their true character: narcissists, solipsists, and essentially just children of large stature.

Any man who willingly chooses to interact with women totally deserves anything he gets when she fucks him over. He should have seen it coming.
>>
It's called investing. He has nothing atm so while there is no competition for him she will go out with him so that when he finally does become well off she'll already be with him and won't have to worry about competition or him breaking up with her because "she loved me when I had nothing" meme
>>
>>25880787
>you need to love yourself before someone can luv u cliche
>>
File: 1424675958259.jpg (30KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
1424675958259.jpg
30KB, 720x438px
>>25880891
>Nope its called being realistic.
>robot in charge of knowing anything about reality
>>
File: 1446935218765.jpg (16KB, 275x229px) Image search: [Google]
1446935218765.jpg
16KB, 275x229px
>>25880809
>>25880951
>mediocre looking male
>hurr it's chad aesthetics
And this is why robots claim women have impossible standards. My fucking sides.
>>
File: 1433301347807.png (887KB, 737x932px) Image search: [Google]
1433301347807.png
887KB, 737x932px
>Humans of New York
>>
>>25882867
Top fucking kek. You just can't win.
>>
>>25880851
Every girlfriend I've ever had had at least two guys waiting to fuck her. Even if you bring it up, they won't stop talking to the guy. Eventually, I just stopped caring and started treating girls like shit.
>>
>>25880013
When I was 19, I was in the same situation... Promise ring, "loving girlfriend"... It lasted five years and I got cucked and left with no answers. She cut contact as well.

Now I'm here.
>>
>doesn't have any money
>taking her on a boat ride
>bought her a ring
Something doesn't add up here
>>
>>25885308
It's adds up perfectly, shitlord! In order to deserve a womyn, unterMENsch must also be a fortune 500 CEO
>>
How is that an evidence of women being able to love?

There's this useful concept; philosophical zombies. They're something that acts conscious without actually being so.

Of course having such standards for evidence quickly leads to solipsism.
>>
>>25880087
True. I'm 18 and I work as a dishwasher and fucked girls at my work and school. Just gotta be good looking and confident
>>
i've found a strange occurrence of women in their late teens feeling very strong, temporarily unconditional love, only for it to evaporate into indifference
>>
>>25880064
>robot thinking he knows what love is
>>
File: TeenageRomance1.png (46KB, 1438x220px) Image search: [Google]
TeenageRomance1.png
46KB, 1438x220px
>>25880064
>you will never experience teenage love
I should just become an hero
>>
Will pure Korean waifus love you unconditionally?
>>
File: datingstats.jpg (34KB, 400x677px) Image search: [Google]
datingstats.jpg
34KB, 400x677px
>>25880013
>women love

all women love is money
>>
>>25886299
no, they'll just use you for money and eventually divorce you once they get a green card
>>
They aren't.
Saying shit like this is just an another instance of deception, women should be treated good only if they put an equal effort in the relationship.

And I swear, if this guy was 10cms shorter, he would be an incel.
>>
>>25880013
chick is uggo as fuck
>>
>>25880768
>>25880851
>>25884296
>Tfw I'm the replacement guy.
She's cheating on him with me and has hinted at leaving him and wanting to start something with me. I've straight out told me I'm not looking for a relationship and she knows I'm not into her like she is into me. Plus once a cheating whore, always a cheating whore.
>>
>>25881158
Tons of widsom in this post m8
>>
>>25880013
She doesn't look happy at all desu
>>
>>25886772
>Plus once a cheating whore, always a cheating whore.

That's a good philosophy to live by. A lot of cheaters are repeat offenders.
>>
>>25880013
Post 'true love.jpg'
>>
File: 1423474194055.jpg (14KB, 236x350px) Image search: [Google]
1423474194055.jpg
14KB, 236x350px
>>25880013
sex

reminder that malcom in the middle is redpilled on women

-Lois admits that she was fucked by four men at the same time [hal included], before she chose Hal
-Lois also admits that she loves sex and that sex is what keeps any marriage going.
-Kitty connects with her true self, after she acknowledged her nature and once she understood that she has no longer the means to sustain her hedonism and histrionism, she went back to her husband
-all men are complete betas
-the various gf of malcolm and reese are just waiting to be sluts
-other girls in the show are callous and just want to hurt other girls
-the blonde whore in malcom's class loves to be fucked by her chinese lover
-staceys want to make their QB bfs puke in kissing reese
-promotion of BBC in the episode with the Netherlands girls
-Lois also admits that she loves sex and that sex is what keeps any marriage going.
-and like any woman, she does not like to be called a whore
-Alison and some other girl were shared by the two brothers
-I love how Lois '''''''forgets''''''' one of her abortion pills, which she takes daily for years, if not decades, and whines when she gets pregnant.
>>
File: 4alexia.png (402KB, 644x599px) Image search: [Google]
4alexia.png
402KB, 644x599px
>>25880013
They're 19. That's really it. Relationships like this don't last. If they stay together they'll end up hating each other. No one is special, and almost all relationship work the same.
>>
>>25886255
this post always makes me pull my revolver out and make sure it's loaded. i don't pull the hammer back, but it relieves me to know it's there
>>
>>25888045
>edgy

Love is like an extremely addicting drug. You're honestly better off never even tasting it.
>>
>>25888074
>getting to feel hopelessly in love when women look for things like income, ability to pay rent, security, etc. as opposed to when their limiting reagant being "does he have a car?" and that wasn't even until your junior year

lol no. things are different when you're /rural/
>>
>>25888113
You can find women who doesn't look for those things as an adult, but you wouldn't want to be with her. Usually she's used up, or she's worthless trash. The thing about teenage love is it never leaves you. It's kind of a miserable feeling. As a man, anyway.
>>
>>25880013

She's lying for attention on internet, they do it all the time. She probably fucks dozens of Chads behind his back.
>>
>>25888289
>>25888289
Did you even read the image? or are you just a meme spouting faggot?
>>
>>25888180
>You can find women who doesn't look for those things as an adult, but you wouldn't want to be with her.

nigga, that's THE point. there's no period where those worries were -all- either of you had to worry about. now, in order to attract a non-teenaged love, there's a much higher set of standards to reach
>>
>>25888335

I don't need to read normie shit, I can more or less guess what's written in there.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.