[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Young american robot, have you signed up for selective service

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: selective-service-form-1.jpg (45KB, 450x700px) Image search: [Google]
selective-service-form-1.jpg
45KB, 450x700px
Young american robot, have you signed up for selective service yet? It's required by law y'know.

You wouldn't want to be.. put in prison for up to five-years now would you? Come on NEETs, get up and make ol' Uncle Sam proud!
>>
It's quick, it's easy, it's the Law.
>>
>tfw you filled out the form nearly a decade ago and nothing happened
>>
File: uncle-sam-winking.jpg (21KB, 278x280px) Image search: [Google]
uncle-sam-winking.jpg
21KB, 278x280px
>>25876306
That's a good MAN! Ready to put your life and soul on the line for defending your homeland, Uncle Sam thanks you!
>>
I registered when I turned 18. I'm not worried about it. After Vietnam and the results in men drafted it's clear it's never coming back. And even if it did I'd get passed for my various mental hospitalized visits
>>
>>25876271
>Quick and easy
Can confirm. I did this last year and it took like 2 minutes tops.

Tfw nothing will happen
>>
Of course I did, I'm not a commie coward
>>
File: Iran is dangerous.jpg (554KB, 2048x1717px) Image search: [Google]
Iran is dangerous.jpg
554KB, 2048x1717px
Burger here. I had asthma as a teen that kept me out of the USMC, despite being a tall phsycialy fit white guy. My asthma was in retrospect caused by the fact we had a dog in the house and I was allergic to said doggie.

Like all burgers I registered for the selective service.

I'm a White Nationalist so I can probably get out of draft and also a sperglord by calling the draft officer a kike. But if drafted I'd probably want to be a MUHrine when the US invades Iran under Hilary Clinton.

Registering for it is worth it. You might be seeking federal employment one day or you might be able to get financial aid for college from registering.

And you won't be prosecuted do to not registering. No one has been charged with shit for 30 years. The court cases involving these would cost two much money. ZOG is already strapped for cash.

Sieg Heil
>>
I was signed up automatically when I was 18. Didn't even have to do anything. Not even worried because it has been seven years and I'm immune to drafts.
>>
>>25876536
>Israel btfoing sand niggers when they zerg rushed into multiple wars is somehow a bad thing
I honestly think there is too much support for their retardation but c'mon.
>>
>>25876306
and nothing will continue to happen
>>
File: 0gXwna8.jpg (22KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
0gXwna8.jpg
22KB, 400x270px
I'm already a fudgepacking, card carrying, welfare queen. I think that supercedes any bicurious thing you've got going there.
>>
>>25877066
What's your rate babe?

Dig the meme doe.
>>
>>25877084
ET, sweetheart. You?
>>
>>25877512
IS

Wanna be friends?
>>
>>25876271
>we can fight and die in wars but we can't even have a gf
Uncle Sam can suck it.
>>
>>25877668

if you fight you can rape Abdul's gf
>>
>>25876271
>Implying there will ever be a draft

I mean, you should fill it out anyways, but you don't really have to unless you intend to work for the government or something.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.