[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 19 >tfw older ladies 30-45 at my job are always telling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: enough.jpg (8KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
8KB, 316x202px
>tfw 19
>tfw older ladies 30-45 at my job are always telling me how cute i am and how i must be popular with girls
>tfw virgin whos never had a gf and gets absolutely no attention from girls my age
>tfw confused as fuck
>>
>>25869096
>tfw mommy does the same thing
>>
>>25869328
my grandma does but not my mom
>>
Me too

Lolhhfravhjyefsjgnnfcceghjevtjjevju
>>
>>25869096
>>25869328
>>25869364
They probably do it out of pity. Don't take it seriously.
>>
If you were actually attractive, those ladies would be trying to fuck you.
>>
I've recently lost a lot of weight. I knew I looked better because I wasn't a fat fuck but I had no idea I looked attractive. I noticed women were smiling at me more but my inexperienced ass didn't understand they were doing that because I was cute. I still have low self confidence and I'm awkward but my awkwardness is considered "cute" because I'm cute. My low self confidence is disgusting of course but nobody knows about it. How do I step into the dating game robots? I'm only 20 so my virginity isn't considered that bad.
>>
they're hitting on you, bang some milfs
>>
Don't fall for it anon they want the dick and then kids and then all your money
>>
Try to fuck them m8. The most intimate and ravenous woman I ever met was 20 years older, from another hemisphere.

Literally milfs and older women have been the only women who were nice to me. In any respect. It's a terrible reason for a fetish, but I go a little crazy when an older woman puts her hand on my arm or talks to me and laughs and leans in and shit. Literally getting a chub from it, fuck.
>>
>>25869534
That sounds hot as fuck.
>>
>>25869402
Heh y-you too
>>
>>25869402
It depends. Sometimes it's a fine line. I've watched older women give a genuine speech at work and I've seen them pitying people. It's gross.
>>
flirt back with them and you might score
>>
>>25869096
They tell you you're cute because they think you're CUTE. Not handsome. You have a look which evokes their maternal instincts.

Trust me, I'm 24 and I used to have a babyface until 1 year ago. Now I'm not sure how I look. The only thing I'm sure of is that I'm not handsome.

Also, don't try lifting if you don't have the bone structure. I tried it, it's useless. If you live in the USA I suggest you buy a gun and shoot yourself. I don't, so it's harder for me to kill myself. That's why I'm here instead.
>>
>>25869096

What women say they want and what they actually want are two completely different things.

With those older women complimenting you on your cuteness ... that's like old hags who have fucked bad boys all their live and now they are single moms and raise their son to be a "cute" beta.

Being cute isn't good for a man.
>>
>>25869534

I think it's that older women feel like actual human beings because they've had to cultivate a personality after hitting the wall.
>>
>>25869729
For three years m8. For FREE YEARS she would grab my arm, pull me in, and would freak when I touched her.

She was also going for Engineering, and we shared a lot of classes and had a similar mental style (an ADHD-kind). We studied and would be together every week. Young women just can't compare to a woman after she hits the wall.
>tfw she had three kids and a husband she hated
>tfw we basically broke up after we got our degrees and she was going full SJW and I was having none of it
>>
File: athene-o.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
athene-o.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>25870460
you should fight for a good cause and lose your life in battle, that's the most badass way if you really wanna die. join the military or something. they will take care of you until you can go get some.
>>
>>25869406
only if he was VERY attractive, a averagely attractive man doesn't get attention from women unless he acts manly
>>
>>25869445
try to become more stable. get experience, maybe serve a year in the military or something like that. achieve something and you will become confident
>>
I lost my v card to an older milf workmate when she found out. Wasn't hard and I'm not even Chad.

Maybe you're going about it the wrong way with them, and could be getting some.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.