[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm alone. I literally have no friends. I live by myself.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_lytrf0gB3n1qejf28o1_500.jpg (73KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lytrf0gB3n1qejf28o1_500.jpg
73KB, 500x332px
I'm alone.

I literally have no friends.

I live by myself.

The only people I speak to are people I work with.

For the last few days I've felt really panicky and like there's a weight in my chest.

Is this what depression feels like? Panic and loneliness and dissatisfied?
>>
No. Depression is an energy/pleasure issue. You want to do things but nothing comes out, you do things and although there might be some momentary flash that this time it won't be shit, it does feel like shit. A literal chronic pain that only gets worse and makes you wish you could just lay down and die and make it all end.

You're just having anxiety.
>>
How do I make it stop?
>>
>>25868988
Try killing yourself.
>>
File: shotgun.jpg (90KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
shotgun.jpg
90KB, 728x636px
>>25869204
this worked for me, and I feel great now. This anon has the right idea OP
>>
>>25868988
This will be me when I graduate college and get a job.
>>
>>25868988
pretend 4chan compensates like i do
>>
>>25869386
I have tried to do that. It just makes me feel even more lonely.

Fuck all of these robots crying about not getting laid. I am not even talking to other people. No where close to getting laid.

It makes me feel isolated as fuck.
>>
>>25869649
I'll be your friend op. I'm lonely too.
>>
>>25869057
>"just" anxiety
>>
You don't have depression you are just an antisocial faggot, you should work out , travel , maybe try something new where you can socialize, stop being such a crying faggot
>>
>>25868988
the point is to control your mind (which produces thoughts, abstractions, speculations, concepts) until you manage to cease its products. this leads you to a stage of tranquillity/unification/serenity that is reachable through samatha meditation , as the buddhist calls it, for instance in focusing on the breath [in knowing when you exhale and inhale] and when a though occurs, you notice it as a thought, you understand that you have not focused on your breath, then choose to get back on the breath. then the buddhist says that this state permits you to reach a higher view on what you sensate, since this view shows you how impermanent and impersonal are your sensations.

instead of the breath, you can have other objects wherewith you unify your mind.

the sole question of interest is why do you take your imagination seriously, in knowing that, since you have so much faith in induction through space and time, people have been doing it for millenia and still have no clue on how to connect back their speculation/abstraction/delirium/fantasy back to empirical events, nor do they even know why they want to take seriously their speculation. they prefer to live in the past in order to live in the future, therefore that they are nihilistic.
>>
>>25869714
piss off norman
>>
Anxiety op, when i had really bad anxiety i had those symptoms.
It really feels like dying.
Even though my life got worse with years, for some reason my anxiety got better, even though i still have it, so i really don't know what to tell you.
But what people or shrinks will tell you is to find the root of it and fix it.
>>
>>25868988
that's how I've been living for 2 years, stop acting like a bitch
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.