[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are uglyfags the most insufferable cunts on /r9k/. All they do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

File: ugly-guy-hot-girl-2.jpg (375KB, 700x764px) Image search: [Google]
ugly-guy-hot-girl-2.jpg
375KB, 700x764px
Are uglyfags the most insufferable cunts on /r9k/.
All they do is make threads about how they'll never get a gf because they don't look as good as Chad.
This is such bullshit.
I know countless beyond ugly, short, acne-scarred guys with qt as fuck gfs.

I on the other hand am 6'2" and have looks that legitimately got me an offer to model.
However I in no way shape or form can I interact with normal society and am doomed to a life of cringe and autism.
Girls might smile and mire at me but as soon as I try to know them that smile turns to a lopk of disgust and they try every trick in the book to get away From me.

Seriously if you're only on /r9k/ cause you're ugly then get the fuck off you don't belong here.
>>
Sup elliot.

Enjoying hell?
>>
>>25869451
Elliot was not at all self-aware of his own autism.

I don't expect anything out of girls. I understand why they treat me the way they do.
>>
>>25868906
>However I in no way shape or form can I interact with normal society and am doomed to a life of cringe and autism.
I have this as well, except I don't look like a model.

You can make a Tinder right now and get a quick fuck. I cannot.
>>
>>25868906
>I know countless beyond ugly, short, acne-scarred guys with qt as fuck gfs

This is true, but most people on /r9k/ also have mental issues, so this argument doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
>>
if you're ugly, you need a charismatic interesting personality + confidence + money

i have none of these and i want to die everday

if you're attractive, you can rest on your laurels because you don't have to make any effort

halo effect faggot
>>
>>25869481
Hahaha my text game is somehow worse than my conversation game. But tinder did let me lose my virginity.

The girl then told me to never contact her again.
>>
>>25869532
Cool. I've never felt the touch of a woman. My face is burned and scarred, and I wasn't attractive to begin. I can barely leave the house.

But you only lost your virginity. I'm very sorry to hear that. It must be hard.
>>
>>25869562
I'm not applying there isn't a level of attractiveness that is unsalvageable, most people on /r9k/ aren't at it though.

Also she was fat and a beyond slut. It was a horrible experience.
>>
>>25869590
That's terrible, you must be traumatized. I'm here if you need a shoulder to cry on.
>>
>>25868906
>Ugly fags always complain about girls because they're ugly, how insufferable!
>I, on the other hand, am complaining about girls for another reason, so that's okay
>>
File: m5VzvYbSZvQxBL3X.jpg (84KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
m5VzvYbSZvQxBL3X.jpg
84KB, 477x477px
Here's me btw
>>
>>25868906
>and have looks that legitimately got me an offer to model.
kek you arent shit, faggot. Everyone and their grandma does "modeling" these days ive seen 4`10 whales claiming to do modeling you probably look like a less friendly version of eggman
>>
>>25869626
No complaints about girls, just complaints about uglyfags.
>>
>>25869532
Oh, poor you OP
Try being KV for a time so long that girls slowly become so alien you can't even comprehend how normies interact with them so easily
You sound like a Chad trying to be pitiful
It's ridiculous, get out of here
>>
>Your problems aren't real! My problems are real! MINE!
>>
>falling for bait

how new are you guys? no, really, like how new?

saged and hidden
>>
>>25869684
really? because half of your post was just you bitching about the fact that you're hot but can't get any pussy
>>
>>25869697
I was khv for 24 years.

I've never had a friend.
I'm sorry I don't have it the worst out of everyone on /r9k/.
>>
>>25869767
LIAR
LIAR
LIAR
I have been for 34, and at 20 I was already fucked beyond recognition
>>
>>25869759
Except I fully understand why girls don't like me.

>>25869733
No bait, just butthurt uglyfags mad someone finally calling them out.

>>25869808
>LIAR
>LIAR
>LIAR
Oh? And once again I never said I have it the worst out of everyone on /r9k/
>>
>>25869825
and why is it that girls don't like you?
>>
Tbh you're all pathetic as fuck. Stop whining about things out of your control and focus on self improvement. You're never gonna get a gf until you can be happy without having one.
>>
>anxiety, crippling insecurities, 3/10 face
>a girl has never looked me in the eyes

>chad gets toasty because he's too much of a slimeball for 10/10 girls
>>
>>25869854
>jus b urself
Fuck off /adv/ normiefag
>>
>whole thread is people proving OP right by whining about how bad they have it

At least it's relevant for once.
>>
>>25869906
Happiness can only come from within. Women will never fix your outlook.
>>
>>25869922
I like how you can be a 1/10 manlet schizophrenic and normies will still insist it's your fault
>try harder
>just be yourself
>never give up
>>
>>25869906
He said to improve yourself, not BE yourself you ducking halfwit.
>>
>>25869922
How is OP being proved right?

>if you're only on /r9k/ cause you're ugly
Being ugly leads to anxiety, depression, insecurities, self-loathing, and having women just straight up reject you by looking at you.

OP honestly has no excuse if he's as handsome as he says.
>>
>>25869957
I know women aren't my problem (I'm not op btw)
My problem is laziness, awkwardness and self awareness (and uglyness)
>>
>>25869848
>horrible stutter
>crippling anxiety and depression
>0 male or female friends
>autistic hobbies
>morbid and edgy sense of humor
>make completely irrelevant and usually horrific comments randomly
>slew of gas problems that cause uncontrouble loud belching and farting without warning often
>General pessimistic outlook on life
I could go on
>>
>>25869975
Nobody cares that you're a 1/10 manlet schizophrenic. Your fruitless obsession over hypergamous harpies is a waste of time.
>>
>>25870012
>Nobody cares that you're a 1/10 manlet schizophrenic.
Other people care.

>Well, stop caring what other people think.

I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING BE ALONE
>>
>>25870000
The cure to laziness is literally just doing it. Discipline is built over time. Awkwardness is something that goes with experience. How ugly you are can only be partially influenced by your fitness and thus is something which is largely out of your control and something you shouldn't care about.
>>
>>25870012
I was using an example to make my point clear you stupid fuck
How the fuck am I hypergamous? I don't even care about women anymore
>>
>>25870044
I am skinny and ugly so I guess working out solves nothing
>>
>>25870039
Deal with it. Your loneliness is a self fulfilling propechy. The only way to be truly happy is if it comes from within. Read Schopenhauer's wisdom of life.
>>
>>25870079
>The only way to be truly happy is if it comes from within.
When everyone else considers me shit, how am I supposed to honestly believe I'm not shit?

I'm not reading any masturbatory philosophy. Does not do anything for me.
>>
>>25870076
Working out will build your health and your discipline.
>>
>>25870106
By proving to yourself that you're not through self improvement. If you're miserable and believe you're a shitty person why would you expect anything else from others? Work on changing your mentality and focus on improving yourself rather than appealing to other people.
>>
>>25870159
>Work on changing your mentality and focus on improving yourself rather than appealing to other people.
But I don't want to be alone.

>Deal with it.

Other people don't have to deal with it. They take it for granted.
>>
>>25868906
>However I in no way shape or form can I interact with normal society and am doomed to a life of cringe and autism.
Neither do i. But, on top of that, people don't mire at me.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>25870116
You may be right
But how to deal with going to the gym as a weakling and seeing Chad bench press 220lbs?
>>
>>25870011
>>25869985
>>25870182
I'll continue

>heroin addict
>violent temper
>grew up in a abusive household
>poor as fuck
>literally think about killing myself every night
>uneducated
>parents disowned me (thank god actually)
>probably going homeless
But please tell me again how much harder your life is because girls don't smile at you :^)
>>
>>25870247
These problems are exclusive to you and only you. Nobody else has them. You're the only one.
>>
>>25870178
Other people do take it for granted, everyone has things they take for granted. But you can't control that. What you can control is attempting to change your mentality and life for the better.
>>
>>25870247
why would you ever try heroin? i know you do stupid things when you're young i smoked cigarettes too but seriously heroin? wtf
>>
>>25870247
>>heroin addict
lol did someone sneak up on you and stab you with a needle?

nah you fuckin did it to yourself

>I WAS YOUNG AND STUPID EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES
>>
>>25870306
>>25870295
Grow up outside a rich white-only suburban neighborhood and then talk.

>>25870277
Ok but don't tell me I have no excuse.
>>
>>25870226
It's not going to be easy, most of them will be judging you. Some might try to help, but don't expect it. However, just remember that you can't do anything about what they think. What you do know for certain is that if you stick to it it will improve your health as well as discipline.
>>
>>25870324
>they made me do heroin! they made me!
>>
>>25870356
I grew up in during a heroin epidemic in my area.

When you're a kid with no friends peer pressure is strong.

Anyway I've already stated I'm an idiot.
>>
R9k is a venomous place
Where else can you find acceptance being a neet, khv, outcast, among other things?
>>
>>25870356
>>25870306
>>25870295
GTFO not miss.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.