[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The name ROBOT is just plain wrong. Definition: A machine that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

The name ROBOT is just plain wrong.

Definition: A machine that looks like a human being and performs various complex acts (as walking or talking) of a human being;

You guys are zombies, I'm a robot

> be 21 year old wagecuck
> speak 4 languages and am learning a 5th
> have decent job & handsome girlfriend
> parents still not proud of me
> found out my gf is about to dump me
> mfw i've never been happy with her anyway
> mfw wanna kill myself for about a year now
> i'm a true robot

pic related
>>
The correct term to describe you is FAILED NORMIE and this board is not for people like you.
>>
How did you find out? and also why is she dumping you?
>>
I consider myself a cyborg desu.

I never feel anything but alienation. My body betrays me, and I can't even be around other humans very long as I just look like them. I don't feel rancor or hate, just sheer alienation and distance. However, I can and do socialize when I need to, but it's all for mutual benefit.
>>
>handsome girlfriend

so shes a guy and your gay?
>>
actually the definition of a robot is a machine that can accomplish tasks automatically without human control

the looking like a human aspect is an android (or gynoid if it looks female)

you are a cyborg since you are half normie
>>
>>25868580
That girl looks more attractive than what you pretend to be.
>>
>>25868566
she studies about 100km from where i live
a friend of mine studies there aswell and caught her talking to her friend about dumping me. Explains why she's been a bitch lately

>>25868580
come on dude dont be like that
>>
>>25868530

>wagecuck
>calling others zombies

Nice try, now get back to work before Mr. Shekelstein refuses to pay you for the day.
>>
>>25868548
how am i a failed normie, i"m doing way better than my peers. and i'm still not happy
>>
>>25868530
>> be 21 year old wagecuck
Okay.
>> speak 4 languages and am learning a 5th
This implies that you have something called "motivation". A machine doesn't have motivation. A machine performs complex acts a human can do, yes, but that normally means you eat and drink just to survive, you go to school/work because you are forced to do that, etc.Learning 5 languages sounds like a hobby, something you actually enjoy doing. Fucking normie slime.
>> have decent job & handsome girlfriend
A handsome girlfriend..?
>> parents still not proud of me
Okay.
>> found out my gf is about to dump me
Okay.
>> mfw i've never been happy with her anyway
Okay.
>> mfw wanna kill myself for about a year now
Okay.
>> i'm a true robot
Not really, but you're getting there. Maybe in a few years you will be a true robot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.