[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Were you mostly or exclusively bottle fed as an infant? 2.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: peeved asuka.jpg (8KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
peeved asuka.jpg
8KB, 214x236px
1. Were you mostly or exclusively bottle fed as an infant?
2. Were you circumcised?
3. Were you raised by a single mother?

I suspect less than 5 or 10% of robots can answer all three of these questions in the negative. We were destined for this senpai.
>>
>>25868410
1. No
2. Yes
3. Yes

shiet
>>
File: 1451578704617.jpg (112KB, 509x366px) Image search: [Google]
1451578704617.jpg
112KB, 509x366px
>no
>yes
>yes
>>
>yes
>no
>mostly
>>
>1. Were you mostly or exclusively bottle fed as an infant?

Yes.

>2. Were you circumcised?

Yes.

>3. Were you raised by a single mother?

Yes.

What do I win?
>>
>>25868410
>I suspect less than 5 or 10% of robots can answer all three of these questions in the negative.
Well, I can. My mother was, however, prominent in my childhood as my father was often absent and didn't like to take care of kids.
>>
File: GUAC MY SHIT UP FAM.jpg (77KB, 662x800px) Image search: [Google]
GUAC MY SHIT UP FAM.jpg
77KB, 662x800px
>>25868450
One JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP point.
>>
>>25868410
1. No
2. No
3. No
>>
1. bottle fed
2. girl so nope.
3. single dad.

I have to be like one in a million on /r9k/
>>
>>25868410
>No
>No
>No
What does that prove to you?
>>
1. dont know, most likely
2. yes
3. yes(first single mother, then single grandmother)
>>
>>25868410

Yes. No. No.

Hoch die fahnen, hisst die fahnen.
>>
>>25868410
>no
>no
>partly
>>
no
no
no

but then again I am not depressed or lonely, just a lazy NEET
>>
>>25868485
That you have competent parents.
>>
>>25868485
That you've managed to live a fucked up enough life to end up here without being mutilated and deprived of natural parental influence.
>>
>no
>yes
>no
>>
>>25868410
No
No
No
I did well for myself, familia.
Really owe a lot to my parents.
>>
>>25868410
None of those actually but my father never taught me how to attract women because he doesn't know either
>>
My idea is that a lot of the sadder people on /r9k/ were orchid children who didn't get the environment they would have needed to truly thrive.

http://www.alive.com/family/helping-orchid-kids-blossom/
>>
no to all three
>>
>>25868577
Well clearly he was able to get at least one.
>>
>>25868579
I read that bullshit and 90% of it just talks about the symptoms of autism, are they really saying autistics are orchids now? lmao.
>>
>>25868410
No
No
No

Question number 2 doesn't have anything to do with being a robot, it's merely American vs European.
Question 1 is pretty dumb as well, although you could argue about that.
Question 3 is relevant though. I wasn't raised by a single mother, however my father was often gone for days at a time because he was a truck driver.
>>
>>25868410
>no
>no
>dunno if "raised" is the right word but i was certainly in one's custody
>>
>>25868642
>it's merely American vs European.

I'm American. My dad just wasn't dumb enough to have me mutilated at birth. He's religious, but you can't get everything right.
>>
1. Yes.
2. No.
3. Yes and no, had a single mother that was hardly ever home. Basically raised by my grandma, the TV and the computer.
>>
>>25868642

>Question number 2 doesn't have anything to do with being a robot

Circumcision can cause PTSD and mental problems.

>Perinatal trauma. Circumcision is a form of perinatal (birth) trauma.35 Cansever tested boys before and after circumcision and found that the trauma causes severe disturbance of normal function.6 Taddio and others have documented behavioral changes at six months of age, suggestive of PTSD in circumcised boys.37 Yilmaz et al. have demonstrated PTSD in boys in the phallic period who are undergoing circumcision for phimosis.

>56 Rhinehart has documented posttraumatic stress disorder resulting from the perinatal trauma of circumcision in middle-aged males.48 substantial evidence that perinatal trauma16,33,45,46,47,49,52,57 and/or deprivation of pleasure8,19 contribute to later aggressive, violent, and/or suicidal behaviour.

>Anand and Scalzo suggest that early trauma predisposes to altered pain sensitivity, stress disorders, ADD/hyperactivity, and self-destructive disorders.65 Van der Kolk identified a compulsion in traumatized persons to repeat the trauma.18 Goldman reports that the performance of circumcision by a circumcised male doctor may be a reenactment of one's own circumcision trauma.47

http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/
>>
No.
I'm not American.
For some of my life, yes.
>>
>>25868780

this is why the holocaust was a good thing
>>
>>25868642
>Question number 2 doesn't have anything to do with being a robot, it's merely American vs European.

woah woah woah woah woah woah

hol up

are you saying Americans don't breast feed? is there some anti-breast feeding culture in America?

some autist get me some stats on this
>>
>>25868823
It's coming back but in the 80s' and 90s' many women used formula over breast feeding.

It's not even the nutrition that is lost in using formula, it's the emotional benefits. The act of nursing releases feel good hormones in both babies and in women that strengthen the mother-child bond, which is ultimately the bond that is used as a model for men associating with women.

If you didn't have a good relationship with your mother, your chances are much lower for being able to have good relationships with other women. Yes, there are exceptions, but statistics don't lie. Neither do social norms, women frequently look at how a man relates with his mother as a guide for determining whether he would be a good husband.

And no, an emotionally servile relationship with a domineering mother is not healthy either.
>>
>>25868780
Yes ok friend, you're a failure at life because the Jews circumsized you. It's ok, we all have our own excuses. I blame my older brother who literally has autism and played a big part in raising me as a child. Others blame the social justice warriors. It's okay.
>>
>>25868823
Question 2 was circumcision, not breast feeding.
>>
>>25868823
QUESTION NUMBER 2
Can you read?
>>
>>25868914
>hehe boo hoo kid so what if you got the most sensitive part of your body removed without anesthetics when you were an infant barely out of the womb just grow up XD
>>
>>25868903

fugging americans

>>25868935
>>25868939

oh, he scared me there, he tricked me by addressing question 2 before 1
>>
>>25868914

Strawman and ad hominem dogshit. Try again.
>>
>>25868965
Well, you clearly never did
>>
Yes.
Yes.
Yes? My mom had random guys come over to the apartment while me and my twin sister were in the crib.

at least I started going to my dad's house when I was older
>>
No
No
No

Normie here.
>>
>>25869902

Do you have any idea how fortunate you are?
>>
>>25870055
Yes. Because I was born European.
>>
File: 1428681164693.jpg (46KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
1428681164693.jpg
46KB, 640x423px
>>25868410
No to all.

And i'm still fucked up in the head.
>>
>>25868410
1.No
2.No
3. Raised by grandma.
>>
>>25870198
>Raised by grandma.
This is a nice trait you should be looking for in a girlfriend
>>
>>25868410
no
yes
yes

fuck my life
>>
asuka a shit
a shit
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.