[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are you still a virgin? Especially in todays Internet dating age?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 13

File: image.png (137KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
137KB, 750x1334px
why are you still a virgin? Especially in todays Internet dating age?
>>
File: 1443222671011.jpg (1006KB, 2125x3010px) Image search: [Google]
1443222671011.jpg
1006KB, 2125x3010px
Because I'm probably autistic and am searching for comfort and someone who loves me, instead of sex
>>
>>25866363
because I'm ugly and undesirable
>>
>why don't you have a cellphone, Facebook and a Tinder?
>>
>>25866363
>why don't you give Mark Zuckerberg all of your personal data
have you tried killing yourself yet?
>>
File: 1414116320203.jpg (67KB, 720x507px) Image search: [Google]
1414116320203.jpg
67KB, 720x507px
>>25866363
>Especially in todays Internet dating age?

INB4 someone says "HUURR DA FIRST GUY WAS A DESPERATE CREEP! HE JUST WANTED FUK"
>>
GENETICALLY. INFERIOR. MALE.

blox
>>
>>25866363
Am I the only one bothered by the fact that he typed two paragraphs and she responded with two words?
>>
>>25866514
Women are incapable of haboring thoughts of their own and expect the men to do it for them. Especially the Stacys like the one in OP.
>>
Ugly face.
>>
>>25866363
Im too camera shy, and I'm black. If I want to meet girls, I have to use instagram or facebook
>>
Because third wave feminism and sexual freedom has pushed womens standards up to mount Olympus levels.
>>
>>25866363
girls dont want to date/bang a manlet fat guy
>>
>>25866567
Fat ugly manlets do get laid. You don't. If that doesn't make you feel inferior nothing will.
>>
>>25866363
Because I know I'm mentally unstable, and I don't want to subject potential partners to my bullshit

Also, naive romantic autist khv neet
>>
Cringey as fuck.

Bet you never even met.
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 750x1334px
>>25866562
Just dont be completely ugly and your good to go bro
>>
>>25866397
bad news bro

put simply women love you for how you make them feel and not for you, people dont like this since its a "sexist" fact but it's literally the truth
>>
>>25866607
This is so awkward.
>>
>>25866655
Gonna add that women love you for how you make them feel at that given moment. That's why she can leave after spending 4 or more years without any guilt - she doesnt like you at that moment.
>>
>>25866655
Trips+dubs
This post seems true and kind of breaks me a lil inside. What then on this earth loves the "real" you?
>>
>>25866607
Correction
>Just dont be completely ugly, be dominant and come across as if you couldn't care less if you fuck her or not and your good to go bro
>>
>>25866363
ITT: Why aren't you a normalfag? Just bee urself :^)

I want normies to leave
>>
File: 1442928881813.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1442928881813.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Because I'm not goodlking?
Because I'm a midget?
Because I'm balding?
Because I have a weak 5 inch erect needle dick?
And all that combined makes me have a shitty introverted personality?

Fuck you OP
>>
>>25866693
very very true nice observation

just look at divorce rates since women have been getting more and more "liberated" and it makes complete sense
>>
>>25866700
Only you can truly love yourself, anon.
>>
>talking to one grill for a while
>snapchatting and such
>agree to coffee date
>I drink before going
>I drive about 35 minutes
>meet her and she's completely out of my league
>go get coffee with her
>actually fucking killing it
>similar interests she likes my fucking goofy ass sense of humor
>I ask "wanna get out of here"
>go back to her dorm (she's an RA so she's alone)
>put on some dumb movie
this is where I spaghetti
>she gets close and I turn to her and say "wow I really don't want to watch this movie"
>she asks what I'd rather do
>Tell her that I think she can think of something
>she tells me im supposed to surprise her and make my move during the move
>tell her I'll surprise her
>wait about a minute and start aggressively making out
>she tells me to stop and that im awful at making out
>ask if she's ever been eaten out
>she says no
>tell her I'll eat her out like a korean and she agrees
>i eat her out for like two hours and suck those titties like a newborn
>take a break and watch rick and morty with her for like an hour and a half
>she makes out with me then kicks me out of her dorm then barely talks with me again

can someone explain to me what I did wrong? My boss was rolling on the floor laughing when I told him this.
>>
>>25866700
No woman will ever love you the way your mother does. Even that's a little unreliable.
>>
>>25866700
this >>25866727

if you want women just try to get laid man, its not worth it to do long term relationships, not in 2016
>>
>>25866724
Divorce rates are so high because men still with pre 1950's mindset. They expect women love men like they do but that's impossible because men love idealistic while women opportunistic. Men think that they do impossible - negotiate a desire from women.
>>
>>25866746
You acted beta, shouldve just dicked her down after 10 minutes of oral at most
>>
>>25866776
true, most people are super blue pilled and would never accept anything that challenges their hollywood-esque view of dating/relationships
>>
>>25866776
>Divorce rates are so high because men still with pre 1950's mindset.
No, because men are still legally and socially FORCED to live with the 1950s standards while women dropped them.
>>
>>25866776
sorry that women decided to change and men don't want to change for you to suit your needs.
stinks, doesn't it?

the number of single, wealthy, successful women should tell you something.
>>
File: damn_you__your_mom__subs.jpg (37KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
damn_you__your_mom__subs.jpg
37KB, 704x400px
>>25866655
But anon, I already know that, I gave up to find someone a long time ago, maybe I'll make an online friend, which I can fulfill in a way and he/she can fulfill my desires, but besides that I actually gave up
>>
>>25866802
That interesting point but i think there's another problem when person learns about red-pill and becomes bitter MGTOW'ist.
>>
File: 1318442883001.png (73KB, 844x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1318442883001.png
73KB, 844x1157px
>daddy issues
>used goods
>Don't want to be the beta bux
>STDs
>She will probably cheat on me
>I don't satisfy her height requirements
>might end up in jail when she falsely accuses me of rape
>I want somebody to hug, she will probably end up leaving because I am way too feminine for wanting hugs.
>no social skills to hold conversations in real life
>I am a emotional wreck
>a 5/10 face is probably 2-3/10 in the eyes of women
>mfw I was born to lose
The worst part is there is nothing I can do about these things.
>>
>>25866655
>>25866693
Confirming. The only way for a female to love you unconditionally is if there is something wrong with them.
e.g. I obsess and grow long term infatuations for people I love unrequited/requited so much that my hatred for them afterwards is probably unhealthy.
>>
>>25866829
Men are lied to all their lives about how dating works, we're all supposed to be so nice and caring blablabla but no woman feels attracted to that, they want an alpha who will tell them to shut the fuck up and suck their dick...

but nobody admits it
>>
>>25866851
yes, that's definitely a possibility.

i was actually really mad when i swallowed the red pill but after 6 months or so i had gotten over it and lost my virginity

not saying i get laid like cray or anything but i do okay you know?
>>
>>25866902
It's one of those DABDA moments. Once you accept female nature it becomes easier to life as you dont expect unrealistic things from them.
>>
>>25866827
Somebody forces you to marry?
>>
>>25866977

>implications

Socially? Yes.

Legally? Alimony is still a thing. So are NEMO domestic violence laws.
>>
>>25866363
Probably because I'm a disgusting, smelly autist and women won't come closer than 3 meters in ANY circumstances
>>
Because extramarital sex is immoral.
>>
>>25866939
Exactly, once you start looking back on previous experiences you or other people went through with women their true nature becomes obvious
>>
BECAUSE I'M FUCKING UGLY AND CRIPPLINGLY INSECURE

I DON'T GET MATCHES IN ONLINE DATING
>>
>>25866363
I don't know, I haven't had the balls to get on Tinder yet, I don't have any pictures of me and all that. But with the women I know in real life I feel like I'd be an asshole if I just wanted sex. I feel like "dating" isn't really a thing here, you're either in a relationship or you're not, and I wouldn't want to get into a relationship if I don't have strong feelings for the girl.
>>
>>25866363
Literally nothing is going yo happen, the second you started memeing you lost.
>le free chipotle
Game over, all you do is ask if they want to fuck. If they say no, next. Dont even reply.

>hey im in town for a couple weeks and im looking to blow my load in something warm
Thats it dont even ask a question give a statement
>>
>>25866363
because im poor and can't aford tow wine and dine girls
that and im ugly and auswitch tier skeleton
>>
>falling for the american girls meme
>>
>>25867169
Very true. If i had read red-pill material before having actual experience and comparing with material i wouldnt believe it. I'd still be in a fantasy that woman will love for who you truly and not for what you believe in yourself to be. That's why women love narcissists.
>>
>>25866455
HUURR DA FIRST GUY WAS A DESPERATE CREEP! HE JUST WANTED FUK
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 539x960px
>>25867239
I get laid weekly thanks to tinder but thanks for trying to help, its not great advice but im sure it works for someone out there
>>
>>25866363
by choice I don't want a roastie
>>
Never cared enough about that particular facet of loneliness. Working on feeling differently though, as its the last toxic part of my robot persona.
>>
File: 1442189781755.jpg (212KB, 1110x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1442189781755.jpg
212KB, 1110x1000px
>tfw you realized that all women are whores
>tfw you get that all the romanticism you believe in the past are all spooks
>tfw you understand that true love don't exist
>tfw you will forever have a hole in the chest, being incomplete
>>
>>25867408
>Tinder rapist

That's fucking cringey and creepy dude.

Anyway you better be wrapping your dick. Girls that have sex easily means you're probably not the first guy they've been easy with. Avoid the herp and warts
>>
>>25866556
>tfw no black bro
>>
I'm scared of talking to women.
>>
>>25866363
I actually don't know why you need to be here anyways.

Only 1% of tinder matches actually go on dates (for men); once a day...

Anyways good for you; for succeeding the online dating app.
>>
>>25868425
Congratulations
You now realize why women have been "oppressed" all throughout history. Men knew that they were keeping society afloat by reigning them in. Now that they have been released and welcomed to return to their animal states it won't be long now.

This is how it all ends.
>>
>>25866607
>using emoji

Contemplate self-murder
>>
dont have a "internet dating age"
i googled it and i cant find what it is
help i want to lose my virginity
>>
>>25866363
because im not white m8
>>
>normies will get mad at you if you can't do something
>>
>Why don't ugly people have success on a dating/hookup service that is completely looks-based?
This evades me too, OP. Only a true master of knowledge could solve this mystery of the universe.
>>
>black
>like fucking dark black bruh
>under 6 foot
>need braces
>slightly socially awkward

I'm not really gonna freak out about it even though I'm 20. The sad thing is in the black community, women only skim off the top 1% (instead of the top 20 with whites). Even normie blacks understand where I'm at
>>
File: wojak.jpg (37KB, 645x793px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
37KB, 645x793px
>>25868553
>You will never live in the early 20th century with your loving wife, 3 kids and your dog
>You will never lie on your deathbed with your wife clasping your hand, proclaiming her love to you
>>
Is anyone else here a virgin by choice? I know it sounds silly but I remain abstinent for religious reasons. I'll save myself for my wife.
>>
>>25866363
Outside of disfigured and disabled people, most men who can't get laid fail to do so because they can't get over their inner sperg. Getting laid is easy as all fuck. Even some of the ugliest mofos I've ever met got laid regulalry. It's all about being social and knowing how to flirt and impress chicks.
>>
>>25869667

Oh my god you're right T_T

>TFW no 1910's gf
>>
>>25869667
>tfw you'll never live during 6th century B.C. Eurasia
>tfw you'll never rule as the King of Kings Cyrus the Great and hold a mighty rule over the Persian Empire, the greatest state/nation/empire the world has ever seen.
>tfw no qt perfect waifu who proclaims on her deathbed that to her death and leaving the earth isn't nearly as bad as her fate to be away from Cyrus
>you'll never royally decree three years of imperial mourning in her honor

Why live?
>>
>>25866363
because ugly as fuck, poor, 5'1''
>>
File: 1451614524367.jpg (34KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
1451614524367.jpg
34KB, 500x272px
>>25866607
>just don't be ugly

Well I'm screwed
>>
>>25866446
I'm pretty sure Grindr tracks all your info too, faggot.
>>
I'm a fat ugly manlet who is afraid of normalfags judging him for using tinder
>>
>>25866583

This literally doesn't happen. Women fuck tall beautiful men. Guys like me kick rocks.
>>
>>25866607
>Just dont be completely ugly
T-Thanks for the advice

t. Ugly anon

>>25866562
Wouldn't blame feminism or sexual freedom, but holy fuck I can't even get swiped right by fat chicks.
>>
>>25866662

I'd like to pull your clothes off and lick you for hours, you're gorgeous>>>>>I am a chipotle eating mexican bullshit intro...
>>
>>25866363
Because i can't decide whether i just need sex or to be loved
>>
>be first generation anchor baby
>parents thought it'd be better to put me into a rich private school where I was the only Mexican
>grow up to be white washed as fuck
> too white for the Mexican chicks and too brown for white chicks

I wish I could be you op
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfxgB0_IUoI
>>
>>25866746
>2 hours of oral
topkek
>awful at making out
TOP KEK
>ask if she's ever been eating out
>says no
TOP FUCKING KEK
>kicks me out then barely talks to me again
TOP MOTHERFUCKING KEK
>>
File: 1420926864930.png (34KB, 675x694px) Image search: [Google]
1420926864930.png
34KB, 675x694px
>chatting up some girl
>go to the movies and dinner
>having a good time, she invites me in when I drop her off at her app.
>place is a total mess shit everywhere dishes piled skyhigh
>she wants to get to fucking right away, i tell her lets take it slow
>start with giving her a massage, working my way down her back unlatching her bra and letting the puppies out
>run my nails down her back softly and bite the nape of her neck
>she flatly says that this is way to romantic and she just wants to fuck
>ok get to fucking
>its great, but she keeps slapping me hands away when i try and grab her mondo breasts
>she gets upset when i try to play with them and screams no when i try to latch on to her nipples
>literally just vanilla missionary position for 15 minutes
>wow anon that was great, just wish you didn't get into that kissy stuff like a fag
i dont get this sex meme game
>>
>Got a $25 itunes card for xmas
>Don't use itunes

It's good for apps too, should I use it on tinder plus?
>>
>>25872201
What the actual fuck, you went out with a prostitute and she was embarrassed that you didn't realised and decided not to charge.
>>
>>25866363
>half Mexican half Italian
>handsome

Disgusting
>>
>>25866363
I was always kinda shy and when I got older it turned into more of a real type of social anxiety. So when everyone else was out there socializing, getting girls, making real friends and spending time with real people, I was just sitting at home alone in my room playing my video games.

Now I'm in early 20s and the anxiety might not be as bad anymore, but it's still there.

I also think I am unattractive.

But I think early WoW was worth it all, wasn't it?
>>
>>25872338
the post you are responding too is like so far up the page you just raped me by giving me false hope that someone responded to my post genuinely
>>
because i'm no longer a human being
>>
>>25866607

i don't understand why moving from tinder to another app represents an achievement
>>
>>25866363
I don't get it at all. Why is he using alligators to end all his messages. Do the alligators signify something? Maybe I'm wrong and they're crocodiles... Which is equally confusing
>>
>>25872298
I'm not sure if it still does, but Tinder+ used to show on your profile. If it still does, don't do it. You want to come off as a guy who gets plenty of matches with his default ones, not desperate.
>>
>>25872463
It moves you out of the tinder stream and makes you more real to her. It's also easier to coordinate/communicate via snapchat.

And nudes. Totally nudes.
>>
>>25869754
>being social
>easy
literally nope. i mean i don't have anxiety but i find it difficult to enjoy social situations. i hate being around people. i wish there was something i could take that would make me enjoy being around other people but alcohol makes me aggressive & argumentative while mdma makes me nauseated and jittery
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.