[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>22 y.o virgin >girl at work becomes massively interested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: gefhjth.jpg (914KB, 2048x1371px) Image search: [Google]
gefhjth.jpg
914KB, 2048x1371px
>22 y.o virgin
>girl at work becomes massively interested
>she keeps telling me to ask her out
>make it clear i'm not interested.
>takes photos of us together at xmas party and makes them her facebook profile pic
>she finds out i havn't had a girlfriend
>after 6 months she realises i'm not going to ask her out
>becomes disinterested
>starts to mock me
>calls me soft, a weak man
>says how there's more men who know how to pleasure her properly
>even calls me a little girl

just because i wasn't interested.

seriously some women are fucked in the head.
>>
>>25864031
Jesus fuck, so tell her that you're not interested. How stupid you have to be?
>>
When you say you made it clear, did you actually tell her you weren't interested and weren't going to ask her out, or did you mumble like a bitch and act all vague?
>>
>somme women are fucked in the head
>some

All women are mentally deficient, friend.
>>
>>25864031
most if not nearly all of us are virgins here because no girls are interested in us, we pretend to hate girls for not showing interest but we are really thirsty and would fuck that girl in a heartbeat if we were in tour situation. Fuck you normie
>>
>>25864051
i did. that's when the belittling began.
>>
>>25864031
Is she fat/10?
>>
File: 14342021874.jpg (34KB, 554x500px) Image search: [Google]
14342021874.jpg
34KB, 554x500px
>>25864062
>us
>us
>we
>>
Report her to HR for sexual harassment and bullying
>>
>>25864062
>boo hoo, you suck because you aren't a fat loser like me who could never get a gf and were entitled and turned down a gf
Stay mad, NEETcuck.
>>
>>25864051
i told her up front. and that's what started the belittling.

>>25864054
the convo went:
>a lot of lead up conversation between coworkers
>her: yeah anon will never ask me out
>me: you're right. i think that's for the best
>her: why is that? you can't handle me?
>me: i just think we're not compatible.

>>25864062
i'm a virgin and don't think i have to waste it on the first girl who offers. build some self esteem. just because you're ugly doesn't mean you cant have standards.
>>
>>25864031
Go fuck yourself, normalfaggot scum
Fuck off to /soc/

saged and hidden
>>
If you're actually not interested in her then just ignore her. If you were trying to friendzone her then you fucked it up, because she has to believe she has a chance.
>>
Some people are just assholes about relationships and not getting what they want.

You should see the things some men do when they get turned away.
>>
>>25864031
why didn't you date her though?
>>
>>25864031
> that image
3/10, surprised you got this many replies desu
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.