[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All of my problems would be solved by a loving gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1449858259025.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1449858259025.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
All of my problems would be solved by a loving gf
>>
>>25863247

nope nope nope.

we must learn to think of "gf" as a meme, because a man cannot possess a gf.

this is how we grow.
>>
>>25863247
oh my god it's more than true though.
>>
>>25863247
>you will never have a gf with a qt inverted nipple in her left tit
>>
>>25863247
It doesn't
It might actually make them worse
i know from experience
>>
>>25863420
>Tough as fuck day at work
>Come home, babe is RIGHT FUCKING THERE
>She had a rough day too
>You talk and realize for the first time in your life, you can submit and trust that someone loves you back
>with a smile and a merry christmas nude pic

fuck off. I need this. we need this.
>>
>>25863247
>All of my problems would be solved by a loving gf
not true in reality you are just adding more problems
>>
ahhaahhaheheahehehaehheheheahhehhhhhhhhh
>>
a girlfriend?

why do we need to be nice to a girl? Why do they deserve our love?

haven't we already sacrificed enough as robots?
>>
>>25863247
>This is actually what failed normies think

At the end of the day if you're a 5'8" skinnyfat socially awkward jobless guy with a qt loving gf, you're still a 5'8" skinnyfat socially awkward jobless guy. Trust me.
>>
>>25863698
So now what? Do we just pretend never being loved isn't making us feel a certain way? What the fuck is this endless cycle of hell that we live in m9
>>
>>25863600
It Ends In 6 months when she fucks a chad

You either stay and hate yourself
or leave and hate yourself and her when she wont stop calling

its all too real and all to painful
>>
>>25863698
Doesn't matter if you have a gf. You could be 4 feet tall or 500 lbs but if you have a gf, you have been accepted by someone, so there's no need to worry about your physical imperfections.
>>
I want a gf too. I want a cute and sweet girl to help me become a better person.
No, I don't just want one, I NEED one.
>>
>>25863797
You'll still worry, only now you also have to worry that someday she won't love you.
>>
>>25863247
dank meme emem knad
>>
>>25863247

Nah, it'd just serve as a distraction.

maybe a motivator is she's supportive, but people stopped believing in me a long time ago :/
>>
>>25863247
>tfw you will never lick that innie
Just kill me
>>
Who is that? Her face is identical to some douchebag guy I know. I wonder if he has a twin or some shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.