[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ahhhhhhh. So comfy right now. Right, NEETs? Wait, wagecucks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 36748674378.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
36748674378.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Ahhhhhhh. So comfy right now. Right, NEETs? Wait, wagecucks? Shouldn't you be asleep right now? Remember you have a long day tomorrow. Boss wants you to stay extra longer tomorrow because he wants to go home.

Nighty night wagekekies. See ya at lunch!
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>25862840
This is a good night for wagecucks, if the stress lets them sleep.
>>
File: Cannot stop.jpg (55KB, 501x506px) Image search: [Google]
Cannot stop.jpg
55KB, 501x506px
Why have you infested my beloved /r9k/, you disgusting piece of shit? You post this stupid thread every day. If I see a thread with that disgusting frog again and your lame ass text, I will gouge out your eyeballs and skullfuck you.

Piss off back to your bed like the unproductive shitlord you are.

>inb4 "ahhhh them wagecuck tears"

I'm also NEET.

>inb4 falling for bait this hard

I don't care.

>hide neetcuck posts
>don't reply to neetcuck posts
>insult neetcuck if he persists
>>
I quit my job
>>
I am happy and satisfied with my life and its ambitions and am not troubled if you are unhappy with it.
>>
>>25862840
Dude we get it. You are a neet. Pipe down.
I'm guessing you aren't so proud about it, otherwise you wouldn't be shitposting everyday on how good it is to be neet.
Now go to study history, pilosophy or whatever it is today (which if you really were you would've stumbled upon stoicism and figured out your lifestyle is a shame)
>>
5am and just about to turn in for the night. Wage keks will never know this feel.
>>
File: Punch Boulder.gif (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Punch Boulder.gif
32KB, 400x400px
YOU FAGGOTS LIED TO ME

I've been working for a long while and have thoroughly enjoyed my dosh, and now all of a sudden without a job I'm feeling unfulfilled, exhausted, and like a complete degenerate.

Stupid fuggin NEETs.
>>
>>25864640
Kill yourself you worthless loser
>>
What u just said is exactly what's happening to me
Can't sleep Coz stress
Took up smoking again

My life was better a NEET but I feel so worthless watching anime and doing fuck all, all day

I want out of this usual life
>>
>>25864580
>>25864619
>>25864661

Mad wagies are mad desu
>>
File: 1453158287359.gif (104KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453158287359.gif
104KB, 400x400px
>>25862840
>6:50am
>just now heading upstairs and doing my last bit of browsing before bed
>literally walking up the stairs as I type
>salaryslaves think this is just a meme
>>
I've tried both for three years separately each. I didn't like either and wish I was dead.
>>
>>25864580
>"I'M NOT MAD AND BUTTHURT"
>makes post full of anger
>>
File: Mio13.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mio13.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
NEETlife is kind of lonley sometimes.
How do you cope?

I wasn't really that lonley til I had a dream a neet gf lived with me and we cuddled and stuff..
>>
Can you like stay in one thread please. And do you guys suicide once mom or dad dies. Or are you going full NHK.
>>
Op I like the concept. Evolve it!
>>
>>25864662
You first, bitch nigga
>>
>>25862840
School is starting again
Fml
It's cold and dark
>>
>>25862840
Get a life you financial drain. Worthless faggot.
>>
File: Mio11.png (688KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mio11.png
688KB, 1280x720px
>>25865381

Wagecucks getting mad.
I literally watched anime all day.
Gonna do it again tonight. Going to bed now, its morning. Night slave.
>>
>>25865534
>is chained to his basement
>can literally not leave his home
>only stays alive because his owners feed him
>calls others a slave
>>
>>25865534
Neetbux means you are essentially barely above poverty. I have never lived at that level and never will. Also, I really don't think you understand what slave means.

Different strokes for different folks. You enjoy literally living like the average nigger in poverty, I enjoy Porsches. Which of course aren't free, so I am not a neet.
>>
>>25862840
Wagecuck here, just started a 14 day paid vacation

>TFW YOURE MAKING 2K OVER THE NEXT 2 WEEKS FOR JACKING OFF/VIDYA/NETFLIX/4CHAN WHILE BETA NEETS SIT ON THEIR HANDS TO NUMB THEM SO IT FEELS LIKE THEIR MOM IS JERKING THEM OFF INSTEAD OF THEMSELVES
>>
>mfw the neet life is litteraly killing me
I need money man. Weed, anime blurays, manga and a new PC isn't going to pay itself.
>>
>>25864580
What is thread filter
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.