[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Need to buy a 20k+ hunk of metal >To get to a job to pay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1446140998976.jpg (380KB, 2325x1744px) Image search: [Google]
1446140998976.jpg
380KB, 2325x1744px
>Need to buy a 20k+ hunk of metal
>To get to a job to pay for said piece of metal

America truly is the greatest land
>>
>>25861878
>20k+
my 1k hunk of metal does fine
>>
>>25861900
My 1k hunk of medal does the job just fine
>>
>>25861969
My 1k medal hunk does me just fine
>>
You could always just live in the city

Commuting is the price one pays for not having to live in a shitty, overpriced apartment
>>
>>25861995
My $1000 metal hunk does me just fine
>>
>>25862006

Moving to a city with a functioning transportation system has upfront costs that many here can't afford, myself included. At least in the US. Even many cities here are not built for living without a vehicle. It sucks but it's unavoidable.

>>25861878

20k is too much for a purely functional vehicle. Go used - something reliable and not flashy. This isn't rocket science. I dread dealing with salesmen at dealerships, but even with them trying to gouge you you'll not need to spend that much.
>>
It's called a work ethic, fuck dude get a job and stop asking for handouts in life. Sorry you don't get everything handed to you and some people are richer than you, but that's not how the world works. I've worked for fucking everything I've gotten and I'm damn grateful I live in a place where I'm free to do whatever I want. Proud carpenter, gun owner, libertarian, American here.
>>
>>25861878
Had to spend the money on a car. I can only take so many bus shootings, and attempted robberies.
Even if you could fight back, you can only do it so many times before you end up dead, or in jail yourself.
>>
>>25862058
Did you completely miss his point or what?
>>
File: money.jpg (24KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
24KB, 400x267px
>>25862058
Thanks for my neetbux, slave. You are a true american hero
>>
>>25862168
I can't wait until the day you realize your life has been wasted, and the girlfriend you could've had is fucking a real man, or Tyrone. Kill yourself leech. You will never be Aryan.
>>
>$20k
?????
Do retards do this? Go to a vehicle auction and get a Corolla with 100k miles on it for $600.
>>
It's called the rat race for a reason
>>
File: loling.jpg (32KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
loling.jpg
32KB, 400x225px
>>25862211
>dat projection
lai3hbs90b
>>
want personal safety, more time to yourself, more privacy going to/from work or places?

> buy a car

Want to not have to put forward a large investment, spend no money on maintenance, fuel and insurance etc?

> commute

You could always walk or cycle to work too.
>>
File: 1370233938041_zps95b980f1.png (9KB, 215x215px) Image search: [Google]
1370233938041_zps95b980f1.png
9KB, 215x215px
>>25862058
Good goy, pick up the pace on that running wheel and discourage your fellows from looking beyond the cage and I'll toss you another shekel.
>>
> spending more than a few grand on a car
> falling for the common Jew
>>
>>25862020
My kid blue me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.