[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a qt psycho chick if she were guaranteed to stay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Bananaslut.jpg (54KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Bananaslut.jpg
54KB, 600x450px
Would you date a qt psycho chick if she were guaranteed to stay with you forever?
>>
>>25860615
yes
uykifjjyhutg
>>
Psycho in what way?
>>
I'm pretty tolerant of all type of people. Needs more information. Not that desperate for someone. If we hit it off then maybe
>>
>>25860615
y-yes...

{spoiler}ORGANIC POST{/spoiler}
>>
i currently am

it's scary
>>
File: aged-black-angus-roast-beef.jpg (50KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
aged-black-angus-roast-beef.jpg
50KB, 350x250px
Aslong as she dont flay my kitties or toss my piss bottle out
>>
>>25860652
thisnew
>>
Does she suck a mean dick

Either way she could just lay there and let me hump her and I'd be fine with her psychoness all the other time
>>
she's a literal psychopath in the sense that she lacks empathy
the only reason she's interested in you is because you're easy to manipulate
you're basically a pet
a pet she can emotionally torment and abuse to her leisure
>>
>>25860615
>forever
forever isn't too long if she kills you in your sleep
>>
Psycho in what ways? If she loved me to no end and was everything I'd want in someone, I just want to know what to prepare for.
>>
File: h-how can you say you like me.jpg (35KB, 395x720px) Image search: [Google]
h-how can you say you like me.jpg
35KB, 395x720px
It depends. Is she occasionally psychotic, but usually warm and loving? Is it interesting? Does she love me, or want me to spend all my time listening to how crazy and psychotic she is? How selfish is she?
>>
>>25860714
Only if I can be a psychopath as well
>>
All i want is a psycho gf where do i find one
>>
>>25860705
How then?
>>
File: bananaslut2.jpg (37KB, 402x604px) Image search: [Google]
bananaslut2.jpg
37KB, 402x604px
>>25860766
>>25860714
you're her dog
if her dog needs to be beaten in order to be properly trained then that is precisely what she will do
through whatever means she needs to do it
>>
Are we talking ally sheedy in the breakfast club bc thats my dream gf
>>
yeah what kind of dumb question was this?
>>
>>25860705
trickedin2016thiseasily
>>
Would a fembot want to stay with a guy that was a 7~8/10 who would stay with them forever but had a strong alexithymia personality trait?

Because that's me. I used to think I was psychotic, but I'm just pretty carefree and aloof. Family member died? Oh well. Failed a test? Meh. You're crying? I should comfort you... maybe? Just caught my girlfriend fucking my best friend? Calmly walk out of the room and think about how I should end the relationship and plan out how to pretend being angry. I think I sold it when I kicked a couch leg the next day. Probably not.

How about it, ladies?
>>
File: 1437036290791.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1437036290791.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
I'd honestly be perfect for a psycho. I'd never cheat or be away long enough for her to worry.

I'd be totally fine with checking in every 20 minutes.

As long as she doesn't cut of my dick for no reason, I'm fine with whatever.

You want to keep my semen/blood/skin flakes in a jar in your nightstand, go for it.
>>
>>25860615
>Would you date a qt psycho chick if she were guaranteed to stay with you forever?
hell no. i'm done dealing with shitty people no thank you
>>
>>25862823
Wouldn't mind it, but I enjoy a good debate :^<
>>
Date my bully. Let out aggression and dominate them during sex.
>>
>>25860714
> Fetish is literally a Hannibal-like gf
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.