[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nin hao, wagecucks! What am I up to you ask? Just investing some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: chineseneet.png (545KB, 674x483px) Image search: [Google]
chineseneet.png
545KB, 674x483px
Nin hao, wagecucks! What am I up to you ask? Just investing some of my leisure time in Harvard University's Open Learning Initiative, where I can learn everything from East Asian Languages and Ancient History to Abstract Algerbra to Masterpieces of World Literature to... oh, sorry my corporation cuckolded friend, forgot you're on the clock and aren't allowed the luxury of personal growth and self-improvement. So I'll stop here, Mr. Shekelstein NEEDS that new lake house, so you better be a good little wagie and make the customers happy!
>>
File: 999999999999999999.jpg (94KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
999999999999999999.jpg
94KB, 409x409px
Hi wagecucks, just here to remind you that neets are happier because we value our time over money

http://spsp.org/press_release/valuing-your-time-more-than-money-linked-to-happiness
>>
hah, you soo don't understand my job.

stay jelly, neet.
>>
cao ni ma nongmin
>>
>>25856834
>McCuckles fry technician detected
>>
>>25856791
Z2+Z2 cyclic why or why not? shen ma? hundan
>>
>>25856791
I wanna see when you want to go to China to experience first hand all the shit you read online.
How you gonna get there? With Good Boy Points?
>>
>>25856834

Here we have a classic case of what Harvard University's Open Learning Initiative's lecture on psychology characterizes as "cognitive dissonance." The wageslave recognizes on a subconscious level he's sold himself to be used for the benefit of his owners (AKA "bosses," "customers," and "clients"), but has powerful negative emotions at the thought of the domination others have over his lie. Thus, he creates a story where he actually ENJOYS being a slave, resolving the psychological conflict by convincing himself he never wanted freedom to begin with! Truly remarkable what the human mind is capable of.
>>
File: implying working is cuckoldry.jpg (47KB, 506x337px) Image search: [Google]
implying working is cuckoldry.jpg
47KB, 506x337px
Sup NEET losers, how does it feel having to pay for the cheapest tendies with the government's tiny scraps? I get steak whenever I want it and I don't get to be a burden on my parents because of all the dosh I earn.

Enjoy never living the high life that money provides, neetcucks.
>>
>nin hao
>nin

Hit the books op
>>
>>25856979
cyka blyad
>>
>>25856979

http://forum.wordreference.com/threads/ni-hao-%E4%BD%A0%E5%A5%BD-nin-hao-%E6%82%A8%E5%A5%BD.264464/

Nice try, wagie.
>>
>>25856932
By studying social sciences and influence the NEET eliminates the need to make his own money.

As a guest of a wealthy Chinese businessman, the NEET met and charmed online, he is able to enjoy an all expenses paid trip to China, with access to places that no amount of money can buy; the real China is off limits to the wagecuck tourist.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.