[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would any robots ever pay for a fake gf? I'm thinking about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: nZGNsnE.png (36KB, 903x242px) Image search: [Google]
nZGNsnE.png
36KB, 903x242px
Would any robots ever pay for a fake gf? I'm thinking about doing a week just to try it.
>inb4 get a prosty I'm too autistic for that
>>
This is depressing senpaidesu
>>
>>25854602
Not even physicall contact senpai. Wth I feel sorry for the person that would get himself into this. She's probably fucking some nigger while she 'sexts' with you
>>
>>25854602
just find a mediocre girl and make her your practice gf
>>
File: 1294301429098.png (104KB, 236x257px) Image search: [Google]
1294301429098.png
104KB, 236x257px
Just watch ASMR, prolly better and free.
>>
>>25854602
what the fuck. fucking cunt.
>>
>>25854602
These posts are allowed, but if you say "OP is a faggot" you get warned by mods.
Truly the shittiest website, and you should feel retarded for liking it, you fucking sellout.
>>
Yeah I would pay for a service like this.

>>25855065
I don't care if she actually feels anything for me. I just want some interaction and the pics would be really nice.

>>25855089
Yeah I'm way beyond that senpai
>>
File: original.jpg (21KB, 356x238px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
21KB, 356x238px
>>25855169
Then do it fag. If you got no dignity left then do it.
>>
>>25854602
Don't you feel ashamed? All your ancestors, your granpa, your father? Everybody fought and won the survival game, they fucked chicks and lived fulfilling lives. And what do you do?

You fall for the "i'm autismo certified" meme and let your wallet get cucked by this white trash coalburner bitch. Holy fucking shit son at least go fuck a whore for that money...

Like I don't even know you and you're already disappointing me. I can't imagine what it must me for your family.
>>
>>25855680
So what is a 34 y/o KHHV overweight neet to do then?
Be completely alone? I've done the whore thing and it was awful. Cost much more than OP and was 30min of 'companionship'.
Fuck off normie
>>
>>25856063
I don't know, let's see... Stop fucking complaining and start doing something out of your stupid life?
That'd be a start.

>lose weight
>enroll in uni or some stupid hobby classes
>stop falling for the autismo meme
>make friends, even shallow ones
>get a hobby

You won't have time to think about girls, and if/when they come, they will be a surprise. Stop fapping and searching for surrogate experiences and start living for fucks sake.
Channel your sadness and hatred, sublimate it into a work of art, or do drugs I dunno man.

I'm just saying don't give money to this bitch. Give it to a orphanage or a person in need, it will be a better investment,
>>
>>25856443
>enroll in some stupid hobby classes
I've always wondered if normalfags actually do this, I sincerely doubt it.
Not OP btw.

>Give it to a orphanage or a person in need, it will be a better investment,
No it won't, that's not even an investment. An investment implies that you get some sort of return out of it, a good investment is to purchase stocks or resources like training equipment.
>>
>>25856723
Don't call it investment, call it throwing money at something valuable, like feeding a kid, instead of spending it on a VIRTUAL!!! relationship. English is not my native language sorry.

And btw, people do enrol in random lessons. Especially girls. Otherwise they wouldn't exist in the first place.
Try going to a writing seminar and see all the ripe naive pussy.
>>
>>25856850
How do you even sign up, it's not like you just turn up right?
I always thought that hobby classes were for old people.
Also even if you cleaned yourself up wouldn't they sense the loserdom on you?
I mean it's not like you can change your behaviour like that, years without interaction would show.

>Try going to a writing seminar and see all the ripe naive pussy.
Not interested.
>>
>>25856963
Well, you could just turn up and ask how to sign up and if courses are already on, when is it gonna start again.
What if they can sense it? It's okay man. Own it and do things, even when you're shitting your pants. Do it regardless.
If you wanna get rid of your "loserdom", you just have to do things until they feel natural. Yes, it will suck, yes you'll be rejected, yes some people will fucking hate you.
So what? Normies go through that everyday. Chads get rejected all the time, the difference is in their attitude. They just don't give a shit.

Losing your awkwardness is like pulling a rotting tooth out. You have to go to the dentist and do it, it won't magically cure itself.
>>
>>25857142
I just had a look, there aren't any classes local enough to me anyway. so it doesn't matter, none of this matters.
>>
>>25854602
This is just good business sense. I feel disgust for the fucks that pay for this shit.
>>
>>25854602

Who /jaded/ here?

I'm so bored looking at that post
>>
>>25857213
Classes is just a name for a social gathering.
Just go out of your house. To a cafe', a library, a comic book store, somewhere! Buy a ticket and go to another country!

I guess you're American. You can literally go everywhere you want in the world, you got money and power. Pick a city you always wanted to visit and just go.

There are 1000s of possibilities, man. Just get out of the house, get some sun on your face.
You won't find what you're looking for on the Internet, you know this already. You spent almost all your life here.
>>
>>25854602
>knowing that she'd never love you, priceless.
>>
>>25857361
>To a cafe', a library, a comic book store, somewhere!
I've done that, nothing changed. I could tell I was just an inconvenience, whenever I went to any of them.
> you got money and power
I haven't anon and even if I did, I wouldn't know where to go.

>You spent almost all your life here.
and it's all I know, I don't have anything else, certainly not IRL.
>>
>>25855680
>ancestors, your granpa, your father
All of which grew up in a time of social order. My ancestors had arranged marriages and my father was able to ask out a girl from his highschool that wasn't a complete whore yet.

Now women are free to ignore the entire bottom half of the male population and fuck the same Chads over and over via social networking apps and sites. These are dark times. Feminism and sexual liberation are tearing the west apart, this ride will be ending soon.

The sex does not trickle down.
>>
>>25857673
You talk like a right-wing conservative baby boomer. Don't let /pol/ brainwash your pretty head.
Girls don't fuck "Chads" only (retarded buzzword btw). They fuck whoever they find interesting and daring enough to pursue them. They don't like sporty muscly Chads only. I'm a skinny lanklet weak faggot and I had some fun. And trust me, I was full super autismo as a kid, like I wouldn't clean my ass after I shat autismo.

>>25857562
Passion comes after you try something. You cannot know what you like until you actually do it.
You are sabotaging yourself. No one is judging you, no one cares about you, in a good way. You can do whatever you like and not give a fuck. You're male, can walk, not have physical problems (I think?). Who's stopping you?
I'd trade with you in a heartbeat. I wish I could live in America, man. I live in a shit town in Southern Europe. I was dealt shit cards, but I live with it.
My dream is to live in a country like yours.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.