[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scenario for black bots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: girl-spider-in-mouth-tarantuala.jpg (34KB, 550x705px) Image search: [Google]
girl-spider-in-mouth-tarantuala.jpg
34KB, 550x705px
So I got a question for black anons. I want both normalfags and betas to answer

So let's say you're talking to a qt non-black, non-white girl and she's vibing with you. You ask her out and she says she has a boyfriend.

All of a sudden, a white guy comes behind you and laughs like a prick something like this http://vocaroo.com/i/s1D491KkXWEP, slaps you hard on the back of your head and says "tough luck nigger".

He proceeds to shove you out of the way, beginning to chat her up himself.

Do you:

a) Pop him in the mouth and call him a dickhead, filthy eunuch
b) Walk away
c) Mock him
d) Fight him
e) Something else

I think of this scenario because I see the types of assholes that come here and wonder if they'd do that to a guy.

Pic is just to get attention to the thread
>>
>>25854175

I wouldn't fight over a slut that only tells me afterwards that she already has a boyfriend.
And white guys are too timid to call you "nigger" in RL. They might angrily mumble something about freedom of speech but they don't call you nigger IRL.
>>
>>25854175
>slaps you hard on the back of your head and says "tough luck nigger".

Beat the shit out of him
>>
>>25854250

Oh sheit.
Read that wrong now. She's just vibing with me yet. Forget it.
>>
>>25854256
As a black man, if you hit me, a white man, you'll be sent to jail or at least labeled as "just another violent nigger"

You aren't allowed to stand up for yourself spook, lest you be labeled a gangster.

hahaha
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 249x249px
>>25854288
I'm the son of a U.S. general while your a weeb basement dwelling white trash.
Not only will I beat the shit out of your Hick ass but I'll also fuck that bitch in the hospital next to you.
>>25854250
True. Indian women are where it's at.
>>
>>25854175

>slaps me hard on the back of my head

beat the shit out of him
>>
>>25854538
>Indian women are where it's at

I can only get asian and hispanic girls. All the others tell me they dont date black guys, and that includes black girls
>>
File: Me.png (596KB, 404x624px) Image search: [Google]
Me.png
596KB, 404x624px
>>25854538
you wont do shit to me nigger
>>
I let him fuck the girl in front of me while i jerk off my pathetic little black dick and worship his BWC
>>
>>25854538
monica you got an ego

are you really able to crack any bitch you want?
>>
File: SithStalkerCloseUp.jpg (230KB, 995x1104px) Image search: [Google]
SithStalkerCloseUp.jpg
230KB, 995x1104px
Force lightning
>>
>>25854250
>And white guys are too timid to call you "nigger" in RL

not /pol/
>>
>>25854625
Double the pussy. Wish I had two dicks
>>25854596
Women don't really care about race, they're trying to shit test you. If a black women says that then say that you don't
Date black chicks either.
It'll make them jelly as fuck
>>
File: ae.png (91KB, 1224x993px) Image search: [Google]
ae.png
91KB, 1224x993px
>>25854730
>Women don't really care about race

the girls here do
>>
>>25854175
if they could do it irl, think theyd feel the need to hide behind anonymity?
>>
>>25854868
you're pretty stupid

They'd happily do it irl and have already bullied a few minorities at meetups. One guy on /pol/ ruined a black guy's social life and showed proof and everyone was cheering.
>>
>>25854896
Can you show proof of this?
>>
>>25855052
no, how could anyone provide proof of it unless they recorded in the moment

We had 5-6 different anons tell similar stories from r9k and pol meetups
>>
>>25854175
go home and continue thinking about killing myself
>>
File: 1439936799111.png (405KB, 942x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1439936799111.png
405KB, 942x1250px
>>25855182
I bought a Sig Sauer last month to do the job. Now I need the courage. How are you going out?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.