[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things you would do with Adolf Hitler. >Hide in a bush near

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: adolf-hitler.jpg (768KB, 2816x2165px) Image search: [Google]
adolf-hitler.jpg
768KB, 2816x2165px
Things you would do with Adolf Hitler.

>Hide in a bush near a synagogue and scare jews to death
>>
>>25853940

try to restore his foreskin
>>
>>25853940
Bash his skull in with a shovel.
>>
File: 1446373433053.jpg (117KB, 970x615px) Image search: [Google]
1446373433053.jpg
117KB, 970x615px
Smoke a doobie and talk about Mein Kampf.
>>
>>25853969
that's mean. what did he ever do to you?
>>
File: 1451781165855.png (14KB, 635x773px) Image search: [Google]
1451781165855.png
14KB, 635x773px
>>25854008
my grandfather died in Leningrad
>>
>>25853956
this would be a good fanfiction desu
>>
Bareback anal sex
>>
>>25854055

>"hold still Adolf, im gonna try to pull it so it stretches out a bit. let me know if it hurts and i'll stop ok?"
>>
File: Capture.png (571KB, 824x409px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
571KB, 824x409px
Get baked with him. Then ask him how his stutter developed (I said "glass of juice" not "gas the Jews!")
>>
>>25853940
Find all the blonde Chads that picked on me and force him to anal fuck em all with aids since he loves them so much

Then force him to eat a steak
>>
>Sneak out at night to throw rocks at the Jewish shop's windows
>>
I'd like to play Need for Speed Hot Pursuit on PS2 with him.
>>
depends at what age, as he might have me shot
I like to think he'd consider me one of the "good jews" he mentioned sometimes
>>
Drive by and knock over the jews' mailboxes
>>
>>25853940
I'd help him improve his painting skills and make sure he achieves his dream of getting into art school

and killing all the jews
>>
>In 1938, Kubizek was hired by the Nazi Party to write two short propaganda booklets called Reminiscences about his youth with Hitler. In one episode, Kubizek said that Hitler had a great love for a girl named "Stefanie" and wrote her many love poems but never sent them. Hitler biographer John Toland noted that when Stefanie learned she had been an early object of Hitler's affection, she was stunned.

Was Hitler a robot?
>>
>>25854037
your grandfather was a disgusting red
>>
Re-enact the night of broken glass, Crystallnacht.
>>
>>25856608
>was hitler a robot

He was a KV well onto his late 20s, and always hated women. At public events and rallies, he'd push women away when they tried to kiss him, half-laughing it off. It also helps that his oneitis as a boy was a Jewish girl.
>>
>>25853940
Kill 20 million commies
>>
>>25856733
>Despite her Jewish-sounding surname, Stefanie was not Jewish.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.