[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to not be a creep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: spagettiswet.jpg (78KB, 840x618px) Image search: [Google]
spagettiswet.jpg
78KB, 840x618px
Is there actually a possible way to not come off as some thirsty scumbag. It seems like no matter what I say or how I say something, it just seems weird

>inb4 be chad
>inb4 just bee yurself

pick is related if you think it's related
>>
>>25852100
Giving somebody advice on how not to be creepy is impossible. This is because every time you cause somebody to think that you're being creepy, you do so in a different ways. The ways to make somebody think you are creepy are so numerous that any attempt to explain all of them will be a waste.

You just need to watch what other people do. If somebody creates an awkward silence, you need to think to yourself "okay I need to not do that." And if you ever do something creepy and embarrassing, you need to think "okay I need to never do that again."

This is what normal people do.
>>
Okay story time

>Eating lunch killing time before college class
>Watching losers play MTG while I eat
>New fucker sitting at table
>I mean ok
>Friendloser playing MTG makes shit joke about my height
>Playfully get pissed and retaliate
>Without missing a fucking beat the stranger at the table, breathing like his lungs are shot, interjects
>"It's okay anon, shorties like you really turn me on"
>Scoots closer to me
>Awkwardly attempt to finish fucking juicebox with this chode breathing down my neck

THAT shit is creepy. As long as you don't come off like you're planning on kidnapping anyone you're fine in my book. Especially considering "creepy" could mean anything from "attempting human trafficking" to "slightly stepping out of the normie box".
>>
Everything I say just comes off as desperate. So I don't say anything anymore. Don't let anyone in, don't get close to anyone. Its never going to happen anyways. I'd rather not look back and think of how pathetic I was.
>>
>>25852503
That is what i'm talking about when coming off as creepy. It's like when you go to some people and you can just tell they don't want you there.
>>
H-how can I tell if I am bring creepy or not?
>>
>>25852662
Some people are just meant to be unwanted. I sometimes fantasize that when I finally stop caring and focus on myself people will flock to me, they will want to get to know me for a change. But that's just another lonely life in itself. Either way its not going to happen to it won't matter. I suppose its better than wearing my heart on my sleeve.
>>
>>25852662
Find better people. Just accept that you don't play nice with the normies and find people that you can be friends with. Keep an open mind, though, because everyone has flaws. My best friend in high school was a giant weeb. Another one was an aspie.
>>
>>25852100
Easy, just become attractive
>>
the secret to being a creep is thinly veiled desperation.
>>
>>25852738
I've worn my heart on my sleeve, people truly do not like that stuff this day and age. This is what I really hate the most about today's society, it doesn't really seem like it is a bunch of people with their own viewpoints, but instead one person's viewpoint, and a bunch of people just going with it. I wish this didn't sound so edgy
>>
>>25852851
with us it is thinly veiled desperation

with chad it is "aww he must really love you, how sweet"
>>
implying i give a fuck what any of you think
>>
>>25853262
how can i care if i don't know who you are?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.