[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thought you guys might like an exchange I had with a roastie.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1444434876408.jpg (1MB, 2363x1719px) Image search: [Google]
1444434876408.jpg
1MB, 2363x1719px
Pic Unrelated. just art that i liked

>Her

Yeah, it isn't like street harassment, but it's a different kind of annoy that leaves me just as pissed off. My point was partly you're getting paid to do a job that you know how to do and some random guy butting in on your work to "help out" is very annoying because they don't know what they're doing even if they think they do (even if they are just asking to be nice & not show off). Also just the general notion of some guy coming to my rescue is incredibly irritating. Hate when guys try to "help out" like I'm a damsel in distress. I know they're trying to be nice, but if I want help, I'm capable of asking for it.
Think it's much better if people just learn that gender roles are dumb as hell and people should just be people instead trying to be macho or feminine or any other dumb things like that.
>>
>Me

Well being macho or feminine is the best way to attract a mate, have you ever watched a nature documentary? Gender roles exist because of nature, not in spite of it. Being macho might be stupid to you, but to the male who gets young pussy every weekend and has a spot waiting at his father's firm, being loud and intimidating is working out pretty fucking great.
>>
>Her

Except majority of women don't find men being macho or loud & intimidating attractive in the slightest. As a woman, I can tell you macho douchebags aren't the ones that pick up women. It's the ones that are decent human beings. That sort of attitude is actually only going to send up a hell of a lot of red flags for women that are saying this guy is possibly going to hurt me. Also while yes we are technically animals, we have greatly evolved from our ancestors and are much more complex & different than every other animal on the planet. That sort of thinking is so hilariously stupid especially since it doesn't actually hold up in real life, so please never try to use it as a legitimate argument for human nature.
Why not read some sociological & psychological studies on how humans interact instead of watching animal planet?
>>
>Me

If you see people as something fundamentally different from other animals, you are gravely mistaken. Stop the insults and attacks, you look pathetic and defensive over nothing. Your naivety about the way social interactions work honestly runs too deep for you to clearly assess the dynamics of them.
Let me break this down for you...

>Except majority of women don't find men being macho or loud & intimidating attractive in the slightest.

A baseless and incorrect statement. Maybe you have a few like-minded friends who place less value on these things, but no woman masturbates thinking about the frail and short guy with a goofy haircut that makes 32k a year and is adorable like a kid brother, no matter how enjoyable he might be to have coffee with. Can you honestly say that you do? That is what turns you on? You really believe that the man described gets more tail than a tall and lean guy with nice hair and a bunch of wing-man type friends who loses his temper sometimes and acts like an ass when he's drunk? People, in general, will always be willing to look beyond negative characteristics if the person checks enough boxes in the "would mate with" column, especially if its just a hookup. Do you go out to clubs? Have you ever been to a college with a party culture? Being the nice guy in the hallway trying to strike up a conversation about some kind of current event doesn't really get results like being the one with a bunch of guys who take protein supplements and are blowing up the tab. I have been on both sides and believe me, I did alot better for myself as the guy with long, thick hair who doesn't give a fuck and takes every opportunity to bring up that he and his friends are in a band and lets women come to him than being the slightly chubby guy who really likes music and is genuinely interested in other people.
>>
>That sort of attitude is actually only going to send up a hell of a lot of red flags for women that are saying this guy is possibly going to hurt me.

Maybe in your eyes, but in the eyes of many women, that is interpreted as "a man with the respect of his peers, who can protect me and whose children will likely be the same way." Again, believing that your group of friends and internet echo are indicative of real life is not wise.

>Technically animals

What is this supposed to mean? We aren't just technically animals, we are animals, period. Its not a technicality, its not like we barely qualify. Humans are not as special as you want to believe. Just because we live in a society and try to be selective about which behaviors we allow, does not change the essence of our existence. We aren't dogs, we haven't been selectively bred or domesticated. Other animals are much more complex and unique than you are giving them credit for. If you have a human, a cat, a horse, a shark, and a jellyfish. the jellyfish is the most unique of those, not humans. You really have a fundamental misunderstanding of what it is to be human, especially how little we have evolved in many ways, and it clouds your judgement.

>That sort of thinking is so hilariously stupid especially since it doesn't actually hold up in real life

Baseless and unnecessary attack. That you jump o this kind of defense is indicative of the fact you have nothing to say other than "This is the way I try to see things, so that is the way they are. Anything that doesn't fit within my world view must be ridiculed for it obvious stupidity."
>>
>Why not read some sociological & psychological studies on how humans interact instead of watching animal planet?

See above. Also, why not try citing some legitimate and repeated studies that display a clear pattern that supports your argument that women don't actually prefer to mate with strong, loud, big prominent, and wealthy men, and instead prefer timid guys with alot to say, instead of simply of pretending they exist and retreating to some kind of scientific high ground. All the while trying to insinuate that I am immature/ignorant by name dropping animal planet. What is so hilarious about all of what you said, is that it is painfully ironic that your rhetoric would revolve around ridicule and shame, as if you are arguing for a crowd and sinking to your own instincts as a social animal
>>
>>25850084

So much bullshit it is painful.
>>
i'll read this maybe after i get some din din.

worry not, the OG of r9k will read and comment on your posts.
>>
>5 replies, 1 poster

BAHAHAHAHA AH HAHA FAGGOT

Fucking die you colossal faggot.
>>
this whole interaction seems like bullshit to me. Why not post the screen caps? Or is this all from memory? Which is even more bullshit
>>
>trying to convince a woman that her gender dogma is baseless and retarded

you can't blame her for being an idiot, but you can blame yourself for pointlessly wasting your time trying to convince her of something her entire persona is built around denying.
>>
File: BHiq8a8.jpg (167KB, 1557x1099px) Image search: [Google]
BHiq8a8.jpg
167KB, 1557x1099px
> you look pathetic and defensive
>What is this supposed to mean?
>A baseless and incorrect statement.
> You really have a fundamental misunderstanding of what it is to be human
>Baseless and unnecessary attack
>That you jump o this kind of defense is indicative of the fact you have nothing to say
>trying to insinuate that I am immature/ignorant
>so hilarious about all of what you said

and you finish it off with

>your rhetoric would revolve around ridicule and shame

you just went full autism
you never go full autism
>>
what did she say then faggot? i'm interested
>>
File: responses.png (14KB, 397x462px) Image search: [Google]
responses.png
14KB, 397x462px
Hey OP, another great piece to cite against this woman would be the OKCupid statistics "what kind of profile picture gets the most responses" article.

The famously douchey "lift your shirt up to show abs" picture actually gets more responses than most other poses, despite it's doucheyness.

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures/
>>
File: 1407438372327.jpg (875KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1407438372327.jpg
875KB, 1920x1080px
screw all this, post moar art
>>
>>25851324
is it autism that i agree with what OP had to say?

or maybe you're too retarded to understand it :^)
>>
>>25851885
not that guy, but i'd imagine it's because he went all LET'S HAVE AN INTELLECTUAL DEBATE with some clam about some shit she's never going to change her mind about. doesn't matter that everything he said is absolutely true
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.