[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fapping isn't funny anymore and is an actual chore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1451787468172.jpg (114KB, 945x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1451787468172.jpg
114KB, 945x1500px
>tfw fapping isn't funny anymore and is an actual chore
>tfw you're actually addicted to masturbation
>tfw you get out of breath like 20 seconds in to masturbation and have to wait
>tfw you're edging but you can't continue because you're out of breath
>tfw you can't cut down on fapping

Fucking kill me senpai
>>
>>25843659
only fap once a week & all ok
>>
>>25843659
Tfw hormone issue and literally begin crying if I have no way to escape a place and masturbate
Fucking why
>>
This sounds more like you're having obesity issues.
>>
I never thought it was funny to masturbate to begin with
>>
>tfw you can only fap into your underwear to get off

I can only masturbate into my underwear and i end up going through all my underwear within 2-3 days because of how much i fap
>>
>>25843822
Put a paper towel in there or something jesus christ. Or is it "j-just not the s-same"?
>>
>>25843817

Not even obese, my man

Just a skinnyfat manlet with low stamina

>>25843820

Kek, Fun*

It's funny when it's with my pencil dick
>>
>>25843822
This is what being a girl feels like.
>>
>>25843957
Elaborate? :3
>>
>>25843862
>"j-just not the s-same"?

It really isn't because of the way i fap. i fap by putting my hand over my underwear and pushing my dick in a way where the head rubs against the cloth and it feels good. i never even really stroke my dick or touch the skin. It's just the way i've always fapped
>>
>>25843998
Everytime you are even mildly aroused you get wet so it completely wrecks all your underwear and if you have a high sex drive you're honestly just fucked on having tidy underwear ever.
>>
>>25843822

>I can only masturbate into my underwear and i end up going through all my underwear within 2-3 days because of how much i fap

Is it because you're circumcised and you're using the mobility of the underwear fabric as a foreskin substitute?
>>
>>25843820
This do you mean fun?
Im not laughing as I see a stacy get pounded by two or ten chads
Its more like a mixture of arousal and sadness that I cant have her to myself
>>
>>25843795

Just do it in public senpai.
>>
>>25844055

Most panties are so thin you can wash and dry them in an hour can't you?
>>
File: 1445458315528s.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1445458315528s.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
>>25843659
Cut down and be free. You will feel better I promise. It's much easier if you fill your time with something. If you find a hobby you can fill the time with that instead of fap. Don't cut it out completely though that's no fun and you just have wet dreams eventually anyway so there's no point.
>>
>>25843822
i used to do this because directly touching myself was too stimulating. Then after a while I realized I had weird white stains in the crotches of most of my undies and thought it was time to graduate to directly touching as I'm ruining all my underwear.
>>
>>25843822
Diapers senpai
>>
>>25846028
This. Oh my god. They're all fucking ruined.
>>
>>25843659
Agreed.
I've thought about buying a chastity cage or something but those look painful.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.