[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/razor floss/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: razorfloss.jpg (72KB, 720x684px) Image search: [Google]
razorfloss.jpg
72KB, 720x684px
>In Chile and Brazil kids use a kind of kite string called hilo curado and cerol respectively in each country, used to cut each other's kites and then steal the stray kite
>this is some very dangerous shit
>bikers and cyclists get beheaded by those lines, people have their throats slit open, your own fingers get all fucked up by playing with it
>I personally saw how fucking destructive this shit is, you can cut an apple in a half by forcing the razor floss on it
>now picture the following:
>You decide to murder someone
>go after the unsuspecting victim at a desert area
>Have a long line of razor floss with two heavy objects at each end of the line, like rocks or something
>Throw one of the rocks around the person's neck for example (can not be covered by clothing)
>It rolls around the neck
>Place foot on their neck, push with the leg and pull with all the strength of your arms
>person is beheaded clean, head falls off as if it's nothiing
>doesn't even require a strong person to do it, there is only one bone on the neck, with a cartilage division, you just need to pass through it
>and you don't need to full behead, you can slit their throat bad around the bone and leave them to die
>Now imagine a serial killer who murders people and leaves them with their limbs chopped off and their heads off as well on the streets
>as if it's some kind of bizarre beast that tears people apart
>when it's just razor floss

An example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f2t3Mlss_A

So, how y'all think this kind of shit would turn out realistically?
>>
BUMP HARD PLAY HARD
>>
File: 61X9XE7m8oL.jpg (76KB, 600x1011px) Image search: [Google]
61X9XE7m8oL.jpg
76KB, 600x1011px
>>25843187
So is this like shigawire or something?
>>
File: a889d25602b1c8e885b51748ebd2416c.jpg (246KB, 736x1025px) Image search: [Google]
a889d25602b1c8e885b51748ebd2416c.jpg
246KB, 736x1025px
>>25843187
>that pic
fuck off you r a troll
>>
>>25843923
Exactly

>>25843992
google "morte por cerol" to see some real deal
>>
>>25844020
So what if people tie this shit to two trees standing across from each other on a road. A motorcyclist could die.

These new weapons of mass destruction are terrifying.
>>
>>25844108
That would straight up behead the person clean. The people who get messed up on the images are bikers passing by a small ass kid holding the line up in the sky, and the sky just cuts their neck without being attached to anything.

This shit is so dangerous there are penalties for carrying it in Chile bigger than penalties for carrying drugs.
>>
>>25844175
and the line* just cuts...

(also, important: it's not the line that does it, but a the substance itself, the cerol, that is a mix of pulverized glass and glue)
>>
>Have a long line of razor floss with two heavy objects at each end of the line, like rocks or something
>Throw one of the rocks around the person's neck for example (can not be covered by clothing)
>It rolls around the neck
>Place foot on their neck, push with the leg and pull with all the strength of your arms
>person is beheaded clean, head falls off as if it's nothiing
top kek m7
>>
File: 1380481761425.jpg (33KB, 391x521px) Image search: [Google]
1380481761425.jpg
33KB, 391x521px
>>25844202
>but a the substance itself, the cerol, that is a mix of pulverized glass and glue

Fucking technology man. Dangerous toys...
>>
>>25844203
>keking because you don't know the nature of the beast
Grow up in Brazil and you realize only the dead know peace from this cerol
>>
>>25844247
I see a lot of violence from Brazil. How bad is it really there?
>>
Devilish
Hue here my aunt almost died to this shit
>>
>>25844247
I did grew up in brazil seu macaco de merda. Now go be an edgelord somewhere else
>>
The Arabs used to do something similar. When my Grandad was in Palestine they used to have a dispatch rider at the front and rear of the column so they could ride off in different directions to get help if they got attacked. The Arabs would put razor wire across the track to take the guy's head off then start shooting.
>>
File: zUl6h.png (155KB, 540x417px) Image search: [Google]
zUl6h.png
155KB, 540x417px
I TOLD THAT IDIOT TO SLICE MY SANDWICH
>>
>>25844292
watch City of God and Elite Squad 2.

It's exactly like that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.