[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

answer honestly. /r9k/, when did you lose your virginity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: th0WW45336.jpg (13KB, 299x211px) Image search: [Google]
th0WW45336.jpg
13KB, 299x211px
answer honestly. /r9k/, when did you lose your virginity?
>>
April 17 2015
>>
>>25842430
5 years ago. havent seen pussy since
>>
when i was 16, so 5 years ago
>>
>>25842430
way back in 2077
>>
>>25842430
when i was 8 wit my cousin
>>
when i was 21 but i always told people it was when i was 16 and they believed me
>>
>>25842430
September 22, 2014.
>>
late in may 2008 when i had just turned 17
>>
Age 17 back in 2012
>>
>>25842596
>be me
>late at night
>holidays
>playing dare
>i dare her to show me her vag
>she dares me to show peni
>get hard
>i dare her to put it in
>it goes in
>winrar
>sweating
>humping very quietly for a few secs
>blow load inside
>both haven't hit puberty
>no prego
>>
When I was 18 to a prostitute
>>
A few months before my 20th birthday to Haburashi. Kind of regret it.
>>
March 12th 2035

if my intuition serves me correctly.

It doesn't look like a fun time though.
>>
File: 1444955239294.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
1444955239294.png
9KB, 401x367px
22 and still haven't
>>
February of last year I met with some woman who posted for a casual encounter on Craigslist .
I couldn't keep an erection , but I did manage to put it in her vagina for a few seconds when I realized I had no idea what to do next so we decided to just pretend the night never happened. Does that count or am I still 2 months away from wizardhood?
>>
File: gul'dan.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gul'dan.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
>>25844211
As an apprentice myself I'd say it counts as sex.
>>
when i was 19
>>
I was dating a girl for like 3 or 4 months. I was giving her a full body massage with coconut oil. It was fine and I was walking towards the door to turn on the light when she was like "Hey... Come here..." Honestly I knew immediately. She had been with a few guys before. Idgaf. I came in MAYBE 45 seconds.

Ahh memories. That was when I was 20 and had just moved out.
>>
Over the holidays, my new gf took it from me.
>>
>>25842430
when i was 18 but I lied to my first and said when I was 15 and now I just tell everyone 15 because I'm great at lying.
>>
File: Pepecrying02.jpg (89KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
Pepecrying02.jpg
89KB, 644x781px
This is a cruel meme, or a crueler truth
>>
>>25842430

when I was 23. now I'm 28
>>
>>25842754
>blow load
>haven't hit puberty

nigga wut ?
>>
>>25842430
If you lost your virginity you dont belong here. I'm turbovirgin and i'm not very proud of it.
>>
>18, decided to have a little summer adventure to celebrate my graduation
>I hitchhike to the coast, I have money and I'm clean and healthy but I slept on the beach because fuck it
>I stole a bike on the 4th of July, rode it to the big festival and stashed it
>talk to this thick qt who was a few inches taller than me, curly hair and glasses
>she's an 18 year old dutch girl who is working in the US as an au pair, seems geeky and she's genuinely surprised and flattered at the attention I was giving her
>we end up sitting next to each other on a rock, drinking wine and smoking cigarettes
>then we're kissing
>I grab her butt and struggle to pull her on top of me, she seems a bit self-conscious that she's too heavy for me and says "it's alright"
>she stands up and leans into me so my face is in her tits, holds my head there with her hand and says "you know, I've never had sex before"
>muffled response: "me neither"
>she laughs and says "it just never occurred to me to have sex, I guess. or maybe I was waiting for my scrawny american boy"
>pushes me off the rock into the sand, takes off her panties, lifts up her skirt and sits on my face
>I eat da pussy b0ss
>then she sits on my dick and bounces on it for a little while but I hurt her so we stopped
>one of the last things she said to me was "you're so tiny! xd"

muh dick
>>
>>25842430
At 32. To a prostitute.
>>
File: screen27.jpg (127KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
screen27.jpg
127KB, 640x480px
When I was 17, four months before I turned 18, with a girl who was 25.
>>
>>25842430
Three weeks before my seventeenth birthday.
>>
>>25842430
never

and probably never will

just lol at you losers who aren't virgins and still browse r9k
>>
>>25842430
>meme arrow
>>
I didnt

I'm almost 20
>>
>>25842430

August 2009 to a Russian exchange student. Fucked her at night on an empty golf course. I was 21 years old back then.
Best summer of my life.
>>
>>25842430
>Be me, 20 y/o university student
>Studying in Hong Kong
>Want to go out to Japan for research
>Contact Japanese teacher who used to teach me in high school
>She invites me to stay
>We get close
>I return to Hong Kong for finals but we decide to stay in touch
>When I get back to Britain, she says she wants to visit
>Comes and stays with me for a couple of weeks
>We decide to start dating after she gets back to Japan
>4 weeks later she's staying with me again
>We fucked like rabbits for 3 weeks before she went home again
>Broke up almost immediately after she got back to Japan

That was a couple of years ago now, but I still really miss her.
>>
I lost mine on 2019 when sand niggers broke down my home and sodomized me and shot me.
>>
5 years ago, when I was 24 years old.
>>
When i was 16, so 2008. or 19 if you don't count lesbian sex.
>>
>>25842430

>24
>Still a virgin
>People still consider virginity past age 18 to be a huge red flag
>>
Last year to a hooker, before turning 19. It was boring but I'm glad I did it.
>>
>>25842430
I was 18. Fall of 2014. Took a train to NJ to see some friends and my then on-and-off abusive partner for about a year. Partner split with me, I felt like the world was ending. Friends introduced me to a new friend of theirs who was very kind and charming. After spending about 3 days with him, I lost it to him on the floor of their living room half-way through Inglorious Basterds. After about a week, my abusive ex wanted back with me, calling on the phone, crying, all that shit. I went back for him. Dumped him and have never spoken to him again after several months, tried to get back in touch with the guy I lost my virginity to. I've sent him two lengthy apology letters over the last year. He hasn't responded. I understand that he probably never wants to hear from me again.

It's what I regret the most that I've done in my life.
>>
>>25844437
Lol, you talking about skitz?
>>
15 years old.

6'2" overly aggressive amazoness girl with a huge ass was desperate for a bf and started bullying the fuck out of me when we met as volunteer counselors at a kids summer camp.

I'm now 24 and we're getting married in December.
>>
6 years ago, I was 15 years old, she was 15. We were dating for almost a year. She went and cheated a week or so before so I dumped her when I found out. She then got fat and is dating a nigger (logical progression).
>>
At the age of twenty to somebody I'd known for eight years.
It's been four years since and we're still going strong.
Feels comfy.
>>
>>25842430
Late 2013
OriginalcommentdesusenpaiBloxplox
>>
File: 1432818960124.jpg (71KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1432818960124.jpg
71KB, 400x388px
>>25844126
feels good tbqh
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.